Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I broke my glass wand, so I will have to reorder. But, I clean all of my glass like this. In Everclear, it works quickly so be careful with things that can disintegrate. You can get a brush that is made to clean tubes. I use a used caper jar, it's long and thin so I don't use a ton of EC.

I never used my Ditanium very much for flowers, I find it overpowering, I also didn't want to fiddle with stirring. So concentrates were my jam with it, and altho I have the Titanium set up, I just never bothered. I could still do the concentrates without the glass "bowl". I was taking a breather from the 'trates. As I am more fond of the longer medicated feel of edibles or ingestion.

I broke my glass wand, so I will have to reorder. But, I clean all of my glass like this. In Everclear, it works quickly so be careful with things that can disintegrate. You can get a brush that is made to clean tubes. I use a used caper jar, it's long and thin so I don't use a ton of EC.

I never used my Ditanium very much for flowers, I find it overpowering, I also didn't want to fiddle with stirring. So concentrates were my jam with it, and altho I have the Titanium set up, I just never bothered. I could still do the concentrates without the glass "bowl". I was taking a breather from the 'trates. As I am more fond of the longer medicated feel of edibles or ingestion.

I use everclear and a syringe to power wash the screen and glass fixture in the wand
Actually use everclear for cleaning all my glass
Steel wool 0000 for the nozzle with a damp paper towel of distilled water
The syringe works well but I'm tossing out ideas
I thought about kosher salt as an abrasive but debris gets stuck between the metal and glass screen (fixture) in the wand
IMG_20210706_102358.jpgIMG_20210706_102402.jpgIMG_20210706_104954.jpgIMG_20210706_105028.jpg

I start with an eye dropper to get the heavy stuff out then go to the string to clear out the stuff under the metal filter

I have found a bit of nirvana with a rice size bit of resin in the am to get me going and an edible at noon to get me through the day with a concentrate or flower hit at night
I eliminated an edible from my intake (I was drinking 2 chocolate milks/malts a day) and actually dropped my tolerance from a teaspoon of infused syrup to half a teaspoon
Very much a lightweight, flower/concentrate combo knocks me out after 2 full draws through the water pipe

Just another little discovery and sorry if its a repeat in the thread (I did not see this posted)
Leaving the titanium tip packed with flower on the nozzle for several minutes will give you a thicker cloud of vapor
Just be careful about leaving the wand and tip on the nozzle for too long
Unsure if combustion can occur on this vape but why chance it
Any other Rica mum users out there

IMG_20220319_233032.jpgIMG_20220319_233236.jpgIMG_20220319_233243.jpgIMG_20220319_233732.jpgIMG_20220319_234257.jpg

Desperate times
Used my ash catcher to rig a set up that makes better use of the titanium tip for the Ditanium
Good vapor cloud, lots of taste
When the tip sits sideways you may get more surface area exposed for vaping but with this design comes the higher likelihood of combustion
Major props to Mom of the Goons for recommending the Ditanium
This is a good starter vape for flower and concentrates
Probably just end up with a dynavap and wand
Wonder if just the wand would heat the titanium tip from the Ditanium
What do think Mom, would a wand heat the tip
IMG_20220319_235619.jpg

Amazon product
Just lay the Ditanium on its side and adjust the height with the knob for hands free
Cheap alternative until I figure out what I want
Probably just go with the proven winner in another Volcano
Mine is 14 years old and fading

First thing in the morning and it took me a few minutes to digest what you had going on there @Tincandtoke :lol: Now that I've had a bit of coffee... I get it. But it seems like a lot of 'rigamaroll' to go through for a hit... I'm still processing whether there might be an easier way without having to turn the Ditanium upside down.

That's a real good question... While good for heating the DV tip, I'm not sure that the wand has the oomph needed to heat that mass. Perhaps someone else who has one could chime in... @VGOODIEZ @LesPlenty or @felvapes ?

First thing in the morning and it took me a few minutes to digest what you had going on there @Tincandtoke :lol: Now that I've had a bit of coffee... I get it. But it seems like a lot of 'rigamaroll' to go through for a hit... I'm still processing whether there might be an easier way without having to turn the Ditanium upside down.

That's a real good question... While good for heating the DV tip, I'm not sure that the wand has the oomph needed to heat that mass. Perhaps someone else who has one could chime in... @VGOODIEZ @LesPlenty or @felvapes ?

The ditanium is great but easy to over fill
The flower spreads out into a sloping cone shape inside the tip and can get close to the heating element and combust
The ash catcher is a must if you have any kind of diffuser in your glass
Cleaning ash and debris from the inside of some of these glass pieces is a nightmare
I have tried turning the temps down but there is a sweet spot on the dial that is perfect

Watched a few deconstruction videos
Actually not that hard to build your own device
Micro center close by and the internet

You have to heat soak the tip before you draw
That 5 minutes can be enough to dry out the flower and make it ripe for combustion
If I stand the tip up and use the Ditanium as a handheld you get a nice draw that goes through both glass pieces and has the smoooooothest vapor

I really love this little box
Easy maintainence

It is a lot to go through but I will stream line it
It beats the volcano for flavor

How's the Arizer XQ2?

View attachment 34651View attachment 34652View attachment 34653View attachment 34654View attachment 34655

Desperate times
Used my ash catcher to rig a set up that makes better use of the titanium tip for the Ditanium
Good vapor cloud, lots of taste
When the tip sits sideways you may get more surface area exposed for vaping but with this design comes the higher likelihood of combustion
Major props to Mom of the Goons for recommending the Ditanium
This is a good starter vape for flower and concentrates
Probably just end up with a dynavap and wand
Wonder if just the wand would heat the titanium tip from the Ditanium
View attachment 34656

Amazon product
Just lay the Ditanium on its side and adjust the height with the knob for hands free
Cheap alternative until I figure out what I want
Probably just go with the proven winner in another Volcano
Mine is 14 years old and fading

Haha using the Ditanium as an injector, nice!

I don't know if the wand would heat a bowl that size
I haven't tried such a task

How wide is that bowl? I wonder if a barrel coil would slip over it?

I don't know if the wand would heat a bowl that size
I haven't tried such a task

How wide is that bowl? I wonder if a barrel coil would slip over it?

Looking at cheap open end coils online
Problem is the titanium tip is tapered with a phlange In the midsection
The coil would have to be permanently wrapped around the tip
And it would be some maneuvering to get the coil tight around the taper
The tech is not that complicated and I have a microcenter nearby so I have some thoughts
Hell I could just cut and whittle the case of the Ditanium down to a more manageable size

Remember padwans, I was vaping (combusting) back when vapes were soldering irons in bubble gum machines
My volcano turns 14 this April
Celebrate with a teardown and rebuild or a teardown and fire
Really need to replace the poor guy either way
Any thoughts on the Arizer XQ2?
Tried to order the volcano 2X and no go

Live resin in a Ditanium through the water pipe is my favorite flavor hit
Rosin is best all around for me but the Ditanium is great with resin

I have no experience with the arizer
It hasn't had me looking though

I always wanted a volcano but never had finances at times of purchasing and when had the funds have ended up buying other things
The recent reports of lesser quality plastic and QC with S&B has made me like their products a bit less
Still think a Volcano would be a worthy thing to own though

For concentrates my halo sic is the go to for all round benefits
Taste is quality, clean up/maintenance is exceptional and unparalleled
Ease of use and the ability to use any concentrate from dry sift to feco flawlessly

Cordless I enjoy the Daab but it does require more cleaning than the Halo especially with feco - rosin is more manageable

I have to say, now that I have a ball/injection vape I am very happy and impressed with the performance for weed
I can see why/how the Ditanium used as you are is working so well for you - just a fiddly version of such a vape

Where ever people choose to go for a brand/style (there are a few different versions being put up around the place - diy is more than plausible if you look at some) I believe these ball vapes are the way to go for full extraction without combustion

A turner could make someone anything they think of and then combine it with a barrel coil and you are away to the land of big clouds...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back