Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Dorkus where the f*ck have you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
note to self- Just because it thats how it works in your own country dont assume everyone is doing it.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I really misunderstood, turns out his NAME was Wang!
Who Knew? (Hu Nu was in the next cubicle over)

Good thing I didnt drop my phone. (that would have been awkward)

However, my now throbbing member required a splint fashioned from ice cream sticks & some duct tape.

Mrs Dorkus loves the splint tho, especially when I put some zip ties on. (ribbed for her pleasure)

I told her I was running to catch the plane home all full of desire for her with a raging hard on & I tripped and fell.

So lets just keep this 'incident' between us eh?

K'nowth, that fucker Knows his shit!

I use every one of those expressions regularly. Isaac hit the nail on the head. I rarely use dickhead in traffic though. Always the C bomb usually with a verb beforehand. How else am I supposed to let someone merge except to say "C'mon female parts in ya get"?

Last edited:
A quick PSA to help you all Halloween responsibly.

sombrero.jpg

Man, that is something you can't unsee.:razz2:

@dorkus_molorkus I was browsing through the paper... and I know you've been looking for employment.

Sure, lets have a looksy then.

So some chick named Gillian is looking for an experienced boner to work in a purpose built boning hall? and Gillian is an equal opportunity employer?

Sounds like Gillian is an insatiable slut with a sling in her lounge room & is seeking BBC to pull a train.

Here is your ' purpose built boning room '

DSC_0401sm-450x581.jpg

But what the hey, so I called and she asked how much meat I could bone and pack in an hour?
I said 6 inches...........................

she hung up.

stuck up bitch

Who says no one has a sense of humor any more?
especially a company these days?

well lets give a hand to BCF (boating, camping, fishing)

these good muthafuckers have had this ad campaign for a year or two.

But apparently someone complained, last year it was one of the most complained about ads on aussie tv.

what about you ask?

BCFing fun! sounds rude.

heavens to murgatroid Batman, wont someone think about the children?

So unlike all the other PC soft cocks out there, BCF doubled the fuck down and recently released this corker of an ad.

cop that ya bunch of wowsers.
next time i need some outdoor adventure shit, im spending my $$$ with these good muthafuckers.

resist the powdered eggs people!

One of the memorable ad campaigns. Fuckin wowser something or others ruin all the good ads on telly.

Modern masterpieces like these were pulled for no good reason.....

They even discriminated against hard working mums who love a mouthful of cock with the kids.

Last edited:
@Stevenski mrs dorkus doesnt need it cause she already has one.

My toes look exactly like this. She picks which one she prefers at the time by screaming things like ' take me to market bitch!' , ' gimme some roast beef ' or ' make me go wee wee all the way home'

Unless of course, she wants me to go ' all in ' which then requires me to be holding onto a billiard ball at the time.

However, when i first read it, i swear it said ' cleaning out one of my rectal units today and found this '

My first thought was........... well obviously
the only question I had was how many rectal units does he have?

@momofthegoons if you are going to post foriegn language vids, can you use ones with subtitles?

I couldnt understand one word that fat fuck said, and that other fella with the finger wasnt much better either

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back