Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Dynavap And Other Induction Heaters

It's not like I have a vast history of IH use, but I gotta say that my unit has won me over.

A few observations:

My house looks nicer / less like the abode of a crackhead w. torches and butane canisters laying about.

My frustration level is deminished. I don't get a couple clicks into a bowl to have a torch randomly fail. This is a huge bummer and is especially bad when it's cold indoors and outdoors.

I think I got lucky as a first time purchaser as the product has been performing way better than I anticipated. I like a dark roasted ABV. I was skeptical, but it roasts it quicker and more consistantly than a torch can and tastier.

The biggest and best thing is that with a torch, if you don't get it heated thru in the first couple rounds, it lays down an insulated layer around an unvaped core that you'll never get to without combusting.
W. the IH, that does not matter.

How could I have been missing out this amazing thing for so long?

I like the Sneaky Pete Dynavap Gentleman Pipe made specifically for use with a VC with an induction heater, I just do not like the price.
I have read this works great with the new Ispire The Wand as the IH sits on the pipe while you heat for a nice repeatable heating experience,

I like the Sneaky Pete Dynavap Gentleman Pipe made specifically for use with a VC with an induction heater, I just do not like the price.
I have read this works great with the new Ispire The Wand as the IH sits on the pipe while you heat for a nice repeatable heating experience,

Grammy is going to have to chuck the corn cob pipe

If you buy one does it come with a tweed jacket sporting suede elbow patches and open access to the English department at NYU

1623151768940.png

I liked the long mouthpiece version, I wonder if the black part is iso cleanable?

An @VGOODIEZ quote from elsewhere, looks like somewhere else to get them,

Also found out that you can adjust the temp down to 250F with the models we received so happy about that!

Pretty happy about the new 250f low end for the temp scale, the units are supposed to be firmware updateable so hopefully the older units can be updated to do the same.

edit...just saw the Ispire thread so you know what I am talking about :rofl:

An @VGOODIEZ quote from elsewhere, looks like somewhere else to get them,

Also found out that you can adjust the temp down to 250F with the models we received so happy about that!

Pretty happy about the new 250f low end for the temp scale, the units are supposed to be firmware updateable so hopefully the older units can be updated to do the same.

edit...just saw the Ispire thread so you know what I am talking about :rofl:
I'm waiting to hear if older units will be able to upgrade the firmware but moving forward the range will be 250F-800F. Don't ask me how I can effectively measure that for accuracy but that is what the display shows.

Looks like the 'ever thinking' @phattpiggie has developed a mod to use the Ispire as an IH more easily..........

So phatts.... care to spill what you did? :lol:

That is what one need’s 2 enjoy a VAPCAP in a substance that u like?
Matchless is awesome 4 some !
Like open flame scare’s the shit out of current bi-pedal walker’s.
CANNABIS is enjoyable & CIVILIZATION need’s 2-B CIVILIZED!

Looks like the 'ever thinking' @phattpiggie has developed a mod to use the Ispire as an IH more easily..........

So phatts.... care to spill what you did? :lol:

I’ve tried resting the DV on the glass ledge for the entire heat up to keep the insertion depth consistent; it inspires () a click more often than when I vary the insertion depth but still mostly doesn’t click until combustion has already occurred.

Personally, I think it’s simply that ispire wasn’t even aware of the DV prior to releasing the Wand and they need time to update the firmware (or figure some other solution if that’s even possible).

It’s a well crafted excellent IH but not with the DV—at least not yet.

My hands shake way to much to get consistent heat cycles @momofthegoons.
Not sure if @VGOODIEZ has sold their soul to the shipping devil, 3 days from them to me, massive thank you anyways.

And now it's adjustable Mom.

I turned a piece of wood that sits in the bottom red o ring then added an adjuster. Still needs an improvement but the concept is proved.
Too early to say much about the Wand other than it works. The only gripe I have is the same for any device with a flashing light. One second is a standard unit of time that just about everyone can get right so why do lights flash at parts of a second.

Personally, I think it’s simply that ispire wasn’t even aware of the DV prior to releasing the Wand and they need time to update the firmware (or figure some other solution if that’s even possible).
Intriguing idea but according to their website they have been at the vape game, as engineers, for ten years. I'd guess they knew all about the DV unless they were living on another planet. :thinker:

I would guess that they were going after a niche market with the wand.

Now, if PP can make an adaptor that modifies it to use with a DV type stem then that could be a real game changer! bonghit

Also, have ya'll seen the Spin Doctor DV Stem?

You can check out their work on Instagram as well. I think this DV stem mod could be great for folks with hand/wrist issues who REALLY want to use a lighter as their heat source! At the same time, why not go with an IH if you need some assist? Different strokes, I suppose.

Intriguing idea but according to their website they have been at the vape game, as engineers, for ten years. I'd guess they knew all about the DV unless they were living on another planet. :thinker:

I would guess that they were going after a niche market with the wand.

Now, if PP can make an adaptor that modifies it to use with a DV type stem then that could be a real game changer! bonghit

Also, have ya'll seen the Spin Doctor DV Stem?

You can check out their work on Instagram as well. I think this DV stem mod could be great for folks with hand/wrist issues who REALLY want to use a lighter as their heat source! At the same time, why not go with an IH if you need some assist? Different strokes, I suppose.

They are owned by Aspire who we know from the nicotine vape industry, so yes they are far from newbies.
Still, when I first presented the DV click issue to the Ispire team weeks ago, they indicated they weren’t familiar with this issue. None of their marketing suggests it’s compatibility (or not) with DV products.
They asked me to send my Wand back for trouble shooting. The replacement they sent has the same issues so far.

They are owned by Aspire who we know from the nicotine vape industry, so yes they are far from newbies.
Still, when I first presented the DV click issue to the Ispire team weeks ago, they indicated they weren’t familiar with this issue. None of their marketing suggests it’s compatibility (or not) with DV products.
They asked me to send my Wand back for trouble shooting. The replacement they sent has the same issues so far.
Here's how they describe themselves, for what it's worth:

"About Us

Your trusted brand for the most engaging and gratifying cannabis experience

We are ispire, a fully dedicated Cannabis vaporizer brand. We develop, manufacture and market Cannabis hardware, and one of the leading brands in the industry.
Ispire’s R&D team, and sales staff are seasoned vaporists and experienced engineers for more than 10 years. Our production facility has more than 1000 people committed to making quality products. We understand the Cannabis and vaporizer market and understand your business needs.
We ship products to over 80 countries. Please contact our sales team for more information at sales@getispire.com"

Hope you get your problem fixed!

I've seen most users seem to have great results with the dv and wand
Reports of people finishing a bowl in two hits
I wonder if there is something different about how you and others are using the wand
I have high hopes for this with my dv in water as per the results others say they are getting

@phattpiggie appears to have it running as does @VGOODIEZ on this forum

Hope I manage to get similar results as others and don't run into problems you say you are having

The latest version V00.15 I got works a treat with the Dynavap Cap.
I just double click on 650f to enter Auto Mode without the cap inserted, the unit will flash red to indicate a problem (nothing in the coil). I then slowly bring the Wand down onto the cap until the red flashing led in the coil changes color (orange in my case as that shows the unit is now heating in concentrate made). Once I heard the click I just remove the Wand and hit the stem until the cool down click then slide the wand back on (it just flashes red until it detects an object again like the start)
I cleared the full VC in 2x click cycles with Ed's cigar stem...the second cycle was so thick I thought I combusted but ABV looked like I might get 1 more little puff...but not me, if it is opened I refill, fuck that stirring business!
Looks like a perfect roast for me,
1625050130513.jpg

I am sure a bong will help vape it faster...pretty bent from all this testing...good fun!
So far it works better than advertised for me.

I've seen most users seem to have great results with the dv and wand
Reports of people finishing a bowl in two hits
I wonder if there is something different about how you and others are using the wand
I have high hopes for this with my dv in water as per the results others say they are getting

@phattpiggie appears to have it running as does @VGOODIEZ on this forum

Hope I manage to get similar results as others and don't run into problems you say you are having
This is all I do:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back