Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Dynavap And Other Induction Heaters

That said I also like a fully inserted fresh bowl for some monster mouth pulls on an overpacked VC...just like my old spliffs but now without the tobacco. :thumbsup:

Yup that's what I'm wanting.

Now I'm very happy with DV Rover.
Great peice a little big but works well for sit down sessions.

LesPlenty & felvapes I've heard differing thoughts on the wand .... However I have yet to regret giving something either of you have suggested a good try & not been happy.

I'll have one of these in a couple weeks. Be sure to let you know how it works out.

I'll have one of these in a couple weeks. Be sure to let you know how it works out.
looking forward to it!
i am in no hurry to spend €€€ on new gear atm, but i am really curious about this & how it compares to other induction heaters. from what i can gather (correct me if i am wrong please): they all have different (but rigid) heating profiles. so i can browse threads for fluxer or magheater or pipes' original (etc), there will always be very happy customers proclaiming this is the best of them all, and this largely seems to come down to personal preference re its heating profile?
what i am guessing here is that the wand offers more flexibility (but also room for user error?) of how it heats, merely b/c it is freely moveable? how does temperature control impact the process, just re the speed of the heating cycle?

looking forward to it!
i am in no hurry to spend €€€ on new gear atm, but i am really curious about this & how it compares to other induction heaters. from what i can gather (correct me if i am wrong please): they all have different (but rigid) heating profiles. so i can browse threads for fluxer or magheater or pipes' original (etc), there will always be very happy customers proclaiming this is the best of them all, and this largely seems to come down to personal preference re its heating profile?
what i am guessing here is that the wand offers more flexibility (but also room for user error?) of how it heats, merely b/c it is freely moveable? how does temperature control impact the process, just re the speed of the heating cycle?
I also had an sjk IH dental heater I forgot to mention previous

The wand for me is the best of all options
You can easily use the same depth/ insertion and get repetitive results
You can also play with the insertion depth and move the cap in and out to get personal and different results

I never had a best of all thought between the pipes, sjk, homemade etc options
Just difference

The wand bests all for me
Gives all options but also easily repeated options on preference
Is the only one so far that I can finish in two hits/heats with no charring

My own opinion but yea, so far with what I have used it wins for dv

Yes, with the wand not having the depth preset you can insert a DV as deep as you need or want.
The ability to do this allows one to play with the heating profile. Which is a must for any IH I purchase.

While I won't say it's junk / trash

I CANOT NOR WILL I EVER RECCOMEND THE DV Orion 2 for a regular vaporizing guy or gal. At least not in its present form ....

Dynavap for the money your charging you can do better than this !! .... sad thing is I don't know that you will.

After attempting to use them & having one apart I'm not impressed.

It's no different with well over 1/2 the portable vapes I use ... I end up giving them away. Because they just have low to terrible performance.

There are better units. I would pay more for something that worked. That gave / made heavy vapor when called upon.

I really like DV's plug in IH's. A smaller more portable unit that offers the same or similar .... is an achievable level of performance.

Just my thoughts based on my use so far.

Last edited:
This looks interesting, auto detection, adjustable wattage/temp, 3x18650 bat, USB-C.
1630834439547.png

Code LD30 gets you 30% off...pre order so not my cup of tea...due to ship mid Oct?
Anyway, it looks good at just under $100 and promises to do a lot the same as the "Sense" that has been due for a while but still may be end of year!

This looks interesting, auto detection, adjustable wattage/temp, 3x18650 bat, USB-C.
View attachment 29946
Code LD30 gets you 30% off...pre order so not my cup of tea...due to ship mid Oct?
Anyway, it looks good at just under $100 and promises to do a lot the same as the "Sense" that has been due for a while but still may be end of year!
Warranty policy is strange…

WARRANTY POLICY

Source V products are fully covered under our No-Hassle Warranty Policy. The original delivery date (for orders from Source V) or purchase date (for retail purchases) will be considered as the start of the Warranty Period. If your product fails while under warranty, we will send you a replacement part for FREE (subject to availability).

Need help with a Return or a product issue? Please Click Here

• Diffusers - 30-Day No Hassle Warranty from any manufacturer's defects.
  • Attachments / All other batteries - 48 hour No-Hassle Warranty from any manufacturer's defects.
  • Glass Pieces - Only covered for manufacturing defects and must be stated within 48 hours from the date of delivery.
  • Crucibles/Inserts - are NOT covered under warranty
Accidental loss, damage, wear and tear, or using products contrary to proper use are not covered under our Returns and Warranty Policy.

Note: Products purchased under our acceptable MSRP rules from a third party site will not be covered under our warranty.

Accessories such as caps, tools, batteries and cases are not covered by our warranty unless received in unusable state.

For damaged or incorrectly shipped items, please contact our Support Team (send an email to info@thesourcev.com) within forty-eight (48) hours upon receiving your package. Your order will be considered as correctly closed without any issues if no attempt has been made to contact us within 48 hours.

For items purchased from retailers, please make sure to keep a copy of your receipt (with the date of purchase) for warranty coverage.

3rd Party and Auction (eBay) sites are not covered by our Warranty Program.

View attachment 29946
it seems that the posting on source v may be incorrect, the manufacturer of this device replied to a query on fc and it seems the battery is in fact internal & the retail listing is supposed to be $149 (instead of $120). maybe just a preorder perk, maybe a wrong listing?, in any case seems a good opportunity to save some $ especially with @LesPlenty 's code. i have to say i am tempted b/c i just feel it is time for me to get some IH, but this is still a cat in a bag and i like cats but feel very indifferent towards bags.
edit: it does say internal bat. on the site, though apparently 14500 batteries. i dont know what difference is, but there must be one, different numbers.

Last edited:
If it works like an 18650 battery (18mm diameter x 65mm long), 14500 would just be smaller, 14mm diameter x 50mm long.
it seems that the posting on source v may be incorrect

As the IH is still not being released until mid-Oct it could have any specs listed (pre-order fun)...a good reason to get an Ispire Wand :twocents:

..a good reason to get an Ispire Wand
:)
yes, i am going back & forth on the wand. everyone seems to love it. what holds me back slightly is portability, b/c apart from just wanting to spend money (apparently), i am trying to fill the portability gap my tinymight left. ease of use, simplicity is another factor. like using a torch, the wand looks like it will require some getting used to. and a big factor for me is the ability to hand the vape to no skills non-vaper friends. let me expand on this, i would love to get some feedback from you guys here, i'll start a new thread for this maybe.
edit: https://vaporasylum.com/threads/por...emand-vape-that-is-all-around-wonderful.1447/

:)
yes, i am going back & forth on the wand. everyone seems to love it. what holds me back slightly is portability, b/c apart from just wanting to spend money (apparently), i am trying to fill the portability gap my tinymight left. ease of use, simplicity is another factor. like using a torch, the wand looks like it will require some getting used to. and a big factor for me is the ability to hand the vape to no skills non-vaper friends. let me expand on this, i would love to get some feedback from you guys here, i'll start a new thread for this maybe.
edit: https://vaporasylum.com/threads/por...emand-vape-that-is-all-around-wonderful.1447/
The wand really is simple to use
I do t really understand most people's issues or problems with use
It isn't as tricky as some make out at all
I get repeatable results every time no effort
I still find it is not only the best IH I've used with the dv but the best overall experience with the dv at all
Quickest and most complete extraction with no char
The two heat cycles per cap make it a winner for me too

As for portable
It isn't as pocketable as a fury edge but as far as IH go it's one of the easiest to carry or pack compared to others

The wand really is simple to use
I do t really understand most people's issues or problems with use
It isn't as tricky as some make out at all
I get repeatable results every time no effort
I still find it is not only the best IH I've used with the dv but the best overall experience with the dv at all
Quickest and most complete extraction with no char
The two heat cycles per cap make it a winner for me too

As for portable
It isn't as pocketable as a fury edge but as far as IH go it's one of the easiest to carry or pack compared to others
Fel I agree with you 100%. For Dynavap, I think it heats like no other induction heater and I'm more than willing to make it a two handed operation in order to have that performance. If you look at the reviews on our site, most are five star and rave about the wand but there is at least one who simply didn't like it because of how you used it. You just are not going to make everyone happy here.

Oh and while I am here if any of you purchase a UFO from us and have problems we will warranty ourselves. It appears Vaping Fans is absolutely the hot garbage I thought they were when I dropped them. This here is a repost because they have me.blocked but I would encourage you to go check out their original post for yourself.

They have been steady deleting comments and have made themselves look quite foolish. If they keep this up I will start publicly discussing all the manufacturers and retailers they serve and let the community decide they want to boycott those products.

Biggest mistake in VGoodiEZ history was not listening to my gut and even starting a relationship with Frodo and Vaping Fans. What's worse as you can see in this post, he's trying to act like he fired me and threatens me that they will not do future business. Lol. Ok I fired you buddy, I won't be coming back! But this gives you an indication of how connected they are and how important they think they are.

Last edited:
Now my IG account is locked. One of the folks I reached out to last week gaining information had their account locked as well. Mass report. Frodo if you are reading this, you better just leave us alone or I'm gonna go on a media campaign to all the forums with proof of what I'm talking about. I will divulge all your clients who you unethically informed me of and what you are selling to them. The community will not tolerate this type of behavior and I doubt you'll be making much vaporizer supplies after I'm done.

Used the Wand a bit more. I have to agree with all thats been said about it.

I've yet to use it for dabs. Just as an IH. I can heat up a DV to click a little faster using the Wand than I can with any of my two flame torches.

I can one time show a person, new to DV & IH's how to use the Wand & all are off & running with it with nothing but small, easy to correct issues.

As mentioned by others & myself the biggest concern is durability. In particular the battery cover / lid & glass insert.

While I've dropped mine on a wood floor & this peice came out of it with buckled, partially closed cover. It snapped right back into place.

That said I still at times carry my Wand in my pack that goes goes with me everywhere, everyday.

I remove the batteries when doing so. Batteries in electrical devices while being packed can & will beat the crap out of most devices. Unless orherwise designed with this in mind.

I at first thought battery life wouldn't be great. Being the batteries are replaceable I didn't worry.

However with use I've found the proper depth & heat times have shortened substantially.

Battery time is pretty good.
Good enough I've yet to buy spaires.

I have found, the Wand to be most everything felvapes & lesplenty claimed.
The Wand makes a great IH.

Now my IG account is locked. One of the folks I reached out to last week gaining information had their account locked as well. Mass report. Frodo if you are reading this, you better just leave us alone or I'm gonna go on a media campaign to all the forums with proof of what I'm talking about. I will divulge all your clients who you unethically informed me of and what you are selling to them. The community will not tolerate this type of behavior and I doubt you'll be making much vaporizer supplies after I'm done.
I'd be interested in knowing all products provided by and sold by frodo and vaping fans .

My sentiments exactly

View attachment 29946

the irresponsible me kind of regrets now i did not go for the preorder. together with @LesPlenty 's code this was under €100, maybe even including shipping, i dont remember now. but that was before source corrected their preorder price upwards, and the code no longer works. the euro-iteration of this heater is now on preorder on a french site for 169€ (vs $150 on https://www.thesourcev.com/collections/top-products). this is just mean, €169 = $195. dont get me wrong, i am still debating the wand anyway, but i just dont understand this markup.
but. where did @LesPlenty 's code come from anyway? i never looked into this really. did a quick google search for discount codes and this led me into a pop up window hell i barely escaped from. any advice how to find these codes?

any advice how to find these codes?
At the bottom of the sourcev page in the following link is a spot to...

They send a discount code just about every other day for any of their items...something is always on sale. :thumbsup:
That said, SourceV have not got the greatest reputation...get a wand, I PM'd https://www.sourcemore.com/ and asked them for a discount code as I just missed their last sale and they gave me a very good price, not quite as good as their original sale price of US$74 but a lot less than retail.
You can sign up to their mailing list too but they mainly sell Mod gear but they do carry a bit of herb stuff as well.
I have also found a very cheap IH here if you just want something cheap, US$39,
jcvap-delta-2.jpg

At the bottom of the sourcev page in the following link is a spot to...

They send a discount code just about every other day for any of their items...something is always on sale. :thumbsup:
That said, SourceV have not got the greatest reputation...get a wand, I PM'd https://www.sourcemore.com/ and asked them for a discount code as I just missed their last sale and they gave me a very good price, not quite as good as their original sale price of US$74 but a lot less than retail.
You can sign up to their mailing list too but they mainly sell Mod gear but they do carry a bit of herb stuff as well.
I have also found a very cheap IH here if you just want something cheap, US$39,
jcvap-delta-2.jpg

I already have a Fluxe Deluxe IH, but I saw this and just had to have it. Just in case :lmao:. Now how long it will take to be delivered is anyone's guess :thumbsup: Thanks for the tip.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back