Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Dynavap vs Prrl Neo

ghosted? really becuz you asked a few transparency questions regarding their product?
DV is 100% open. Was curious to see how it faired.
I asked until stu got extremely frustrated with both me for asking and neo for not answering......... the usual "knock it off" pm's.
Don't interfere with the sales pitch and all that good stuffs.
:biggrin:
Not a fan of dynavap either but that's just the quality of vapor is all........very slick devices and I respect the ingenuity and hustle.

How does the Dynavap compare with NEO PRRL labs?
IMO there's no comparison.

While not for everyone, the DV is tried and true. Safe materials, easy to use (especially with the IH). Simple, sleek and small.

The Neo... sigh.... not only are they not transparent with their materials.... using it is really tricky. I've yet to get a decent hit with it after trying it on multiple pipes and bubblers. It's heavy... large... and not discreet at all...

IMO there's no comparison.

While not for everyone, the DV is tried and true. Safe materials, easy to use (especially with the IH). Simple, sleek and small.

The Neo... sigh.... not only are they not transparent with their materials.... using it is really tricky. I've yet to get a decent hit with it after trying it on multiple pipes and bubblers. It's heavy... large... and not discreet at all...

Now there's a honest moderator for ya...not that her veracity was ever in question!

:clap:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back