Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
My Sunday set up. Putting the Dynacoil to work. It’s my pre work out.
242823EE-7AED-4C41-B12E-C7A4FB65BCD3.jpeg
CD787A30-379A-4FB5-BA9C-B3C881C32D53.jpeg

I know that some people dislike the look of the Hydravong, but man the changes are so functional. The infinite spin is so easy now, effortless. And the vertical slit airport makes me feel like I’m switching from an automatic car to a manual. I have more fine grain control of the airflow than I ever did with the old airports. Hitting it dry or popping it into a WPA, it’s a pleasure to use. If the redesigned Omni incorporates these kind of changes, I might not be able to stop myself from getting one.

Only to the consumer, I thought about $75 would have been fair, $150. I could get a nice IH for that.!
Hey all, I'm not so good at following the threads but I hear ya. The coil deck is the same as the Imp and it is a custom build, that is what is driving the price. The wood sleeve and kanthal aren't that costly, although it does take a while to finish the outer sleeve.
Working on a proto using an import style SS deck which will dramatically cut the price, but I don't think $75 is doable.

looks good, using OG glass too, just as i was going to ask if anyone had any smaller mods than the current line ups.

anyone own one of these here? Seems to b generating more n more buzz. $150 still too high
POV

looks good, using OG glass too, just as i was going to ask if anyone had any smaller mods than the current line ups.
anyone own one of these here? Seems to b generating more n more buzz. $150 still too high
POV
I like the size of that for an IH looks quite small
Price a bit high still

Yes there's a few videos of the mod box options, enclosed in a sub tank looking thing

Finally some smaller options happening
Makes the dv more of a portable option for those that don't like to flame

I do not like the pressure switches used in most IH units for that reason, just looks hamfisted to operate, proximity switches are much more civilized.

curious for those using Pipes Caldron, Noticed some dimpling in the caps from the dome switch when pressing in to heat, while not a huge deal am concerned if it will affect performance down the line.

View attachment 13307View attachment 13308
I really wouldn’t worry about it. It’s stainless steel, I don’t think it would affect anything.
Mine has the same from my PSM.

curious for those using Pipes Caldron, Noticed some dimpling in the caps from the dome switch when pressing in to heat, while not a huge deal am concerned if it will affect performance down the line.

My main two caps are beaten to all hell but still work a charm. I would not worry about it as it is rather hard to kill a cap outside sustained heating to red hot temps. I am yet to need to replace a cap & I have been using the same two (in 90% of cases) since the early OG days.

You still using that cap that looks like you got it from an old shipwreck @Stevenski ?

thanx for the assurances fellas, only real concern is if those dimples become so deep the bimetal disks won't click correctly, otherwise not losing sleep over it, the other thing is variance in metal SS integrity with different caps, could it b possible some are thinner on top than others? Perhaps Pipes can make that dome switch less rigid,

If that does happen remember the cap as a loyal fallen soldier & possibly create a shrine of remembrance. Never has a vape given so much for so little bonghit . If you do manage to burn up a cap it is only $20 to get a new cap.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back