Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Got a 2020 m for 50 quid brand new...

20220802_172844.jpg

Collection slowly growing again.. i had 10 at one point.. then down to 1.. back up to 4 now..

Ruined my other m with dmt...

^^^ anyone see this.. the new cheap vapcap, seeing as they keep putting up the price of the m...
Does look very cheap.. but has adjustable air flow..
Anyone gonna order..???
Ill get one when uk vapefiend has them..

@Kellya86 here are some of my initial thoughts after receiving a B.
The B did not initially get my attention, but that has changed. A user, Tommy Dee, was right years ago when he had preached the benefits of a dedicated half bowl tip. I think the B is an excellent place for people to start their journey. There’s no worrying about placing the screen, and there’s no way to ruin your o-rings. Simplicity is not always easy to accomplish. Long term, I like that the core components allow the user to upgrade from the base silicone. I agree with some feedback that the tip currently looks a bit goofy on certain OEM stems. Though, when the captive cap is set in the “fin” things seem to even out in style. This tip can easily make its way onto artisan stems, such as this beauty from KG Woodcrafts that I ordered some time ago. Something about these unique facets seems to go well with the organic shapes that are embedded in this stem. It’s been hitting the spot and I wish luck to Dynavap in the future with more projects!
IMG_3557.jpg

Silver instead of copper
Certainly sounds safer
Almost the same price as an FMJ too even though copper is a lot cheaper than silver
Starting to like the look of phatpiggie device lately too in this area of one heat vape
AU $29.40 | Vaphit Handmake Silver Collar Cover VS FMJ Full Metal Jacket from Simrell Collection VS Anvil by Vestratto

Silver instead of copper
Certainly sounds safer
Almost the same price as an FMJ too even though copper is a lot cheaper than silver
Starting to like the look of phatpiggie device lately too in this area of one heat vape
AU $29.40 | Vaphit Handmake Silver Collar Cover VS FMJ Full Metal Jacket from Simrell Collection VS Anvil by Vestratto
I find it a bit amusing that the Chinese have managed to rip this off... and make it 'safer' than the original. :lol:

The B tip reminds me of the Moka stovetop espresso coffee maker.
For no spin option you aim flame at a captivation on the cap while holding at a slight angle so the flame runs up the cap while it heats the tip body just above the girdled area below the smaller bowl.
As to the Chinese silver collar , supposedly Austyn tested silver and it didn't hold heat as long.

He is dropping a stainless collar tonight if the tease is accurate.

20220822_131516.jpg

Fruitful couple of weeks with Dynavap generosity. Bought a G and got a free B. Bought XL condenser and got a free B. Filled out a survey and got a free Vong with obsidian pvd crowns and acrylic sleeve. George left me a laser signature obsidian M and a blue green rosium M when he was in Nashville. 6 vapcaps for $49. His generosity blows me away.
399A97A6-0B63-4C2C-BE78-3C4F5E087EEF.jpeg
70C890FE-BADA-4B20-AEB9-AE1A70A45830.jpeg
918B653F-AD62-41E7-8AC2-3A1D7EBAC8A1.jpeg
F53E950C-E682-4D85-9788-4B15FF808895.jpeg
3DEE0CF8-B8C5-4BB7-B02C-6C7CAC2B05F0.jpeg

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice magnets I just got from Ali
Stronger than the dv magnets, quick cooling, strong enough to pull the cap off while holding the handle, very useful
AU $3.94 39%OFF | 1/4/6/12 Pcs Neodymium Magnet Thumbtacks Can Teaching Painting Hanging Item Strong Small Round Magnetic Super Powerful

EDIT
My tight cap doesn't come off as easily
Still a great magnet that I like better than dv ones

Last edited:
TRADEMARKED
M™
OMNI™
VONG™
OMNIVAP™
OMNIVONG™
HYDRAVONG™
NONAVONG™