Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Greetings!

As it is clearly evident by now, we have officially launched our "M"

Here is a quick video to show a bit more of what this little gem is.

Click to play YouTube Video

In case you don't want to watch the video (it is only about a minute if you didn't) here is a summary of what you missed.

The M is essentially an all SS version of the Ti Woody. 316 SS to be specific. This is one of the most corrosion resistant alloys. It has a SS tip, which will look familiar to some of those who have been part of the family for a while. This tip, has a SS CCD (the CCD for the new comers is the Circumferential Compression Diffuser or screen, but I don't like to call it a screen as it is much more than a screen) which is not adjustable. The tip also has one fewer orings.
The M uses a very similar condenser tube to the Ti Woody or Ti Woody S, but will only have 2 oring grooves (unlike the new condensers on the Ti tipped units which have 3 so they can use a spinning mouthpiece) and even though it is modular and will fit with almost all of the other modular components, the Omnivap variable flow will not adjust properly with the SS tips.
We thought these would be some minor compromises to allow us to bring an extremely durable and (we think) great performing device to market at the lowest price.

This is a huge day for us here, and it has been an exciting one. We have been at work since 5am this morning and will likely be here till late as well as all weekend.

Last week the goal was to have a bunch of these ready to go by Wednesday, but as things go, we had a few challenges with some materials, cutters, and even a difficult to isolate absolute positioning issue with one of our CNC machines. Turns out, one of the spindle belts was a bit too tight from the factory. This seemingly simple issue was enough to make things not work correctly.
All was put back into working order Wednesday, so we got right back to production for the M tips, and switched out finally Thursday to making M stems. Jason and I ran M stems into the night and got right back at it first thing this morning so we could have some to get out in the mail today.

Here is a handful of them.

IMG_20170331_140648766_zps3t4krcf9.jpg

So all in all, we were not only able to make up some ground in our prep, but were able to finish up a decent number of these, and as I am writing this, we are still filling up shiny green packages of happiness and will have a nice group of them in the mail today.

To add to that, we will be working through the weekend manufacturing, cleaning, assembling and filling more green packages with our goal to get as many shipped as fast as possible. This is a trying time for us, but in a very good way. We love what we do, and working the weekend making these is almost like going on a two day vacation. :)

So to summarize, we are very much looking forward to everyone's thoughts on the M.

Cheers,

George

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the idea of having a base model "unbreakable" VapCap. Depending on how much heat is transferred to the mouthpiece this may be the breakthrough product. Sleek, discreet, durable, heavy hitting & cheap. That is a combination that sells especially to those on a budget.

Greetings!

In case you don't want to watch the video (it is only about a minute if you didn't) here is a summary of what you missed.

The M is essentially an all SS version of the Ti Woody. 316 SS to be specific. This is one of the most corrosion resistant alloys. It has a SS tip, which will look familiar to some of those who have been part of the family for a while. This tip, has a SS CCD (the CCD for the new comers is the Circumferential Compression Diffuser or screen, but I don't like to call it a screen as it is much more than a screen) which is not adjustable. The tip also has one fewer orings.
The M uses a very similar condenser tube to the Ti Woody or Ti Woody S, but will only have 2 oring grooves (unlike the new condensers on the Ti tipped units which have 3 so they can use a spinning mouthpiece) and even though it is modular and will fit with almost all of the other modular components, the Omnivap variable flow will not adjust properly with the SS tips.
We thought these would be some minor compromises to allow us to bring an extremely durable and (we think) great performing device to market at the lowest price.

This is a huge day for us here, and it has been an exciting one. We have been at work since 5am this morning and will likely be here till late as well as all weekend.

Last week the goal was to have a bunch of these ready to go by Wednesday, but as things go, we had a few challenges with some materials, cutters, and even a difficult to isolate absolute positioning issue with one of our CNC machines. Turns out, one of the spindle belts was a bit too tight from the factory. This seemingly simple issue was enough to make things not work correctly.
All was put back into working order Wednesday, so we got right back to production for the M tips, and switched out finally Thursday to making M stems. Jason and I ran M stems into the night and got right back at it first thing this morning so we could have some to get out in the mail today.

So all in all, we were not only able to make up some ground in our prep, but were able to finish up a decent number of these, and as I am writing this, we are still filling up shiny green packages of happiness and will have a nice group of them in the mail today.

To add to that, we will be working through the weekend manufacturing, cleaning, assembling and filling more green packages with our goal to get as many shipped as fast as possible. This is a trying time for us, but in a very good way. We love what we do, and working the weekend making these is almost like going on a two day vacation. :)

So to summarize, we are very much looking forward to everyone's thoughts on the M.

Cheers,

George
I love the way these look George, well done on a truly stellar product.
It sounds like you're really enjoying the 'launch crunch'!
The 'M' really came out of left field, it's like you've thrown us all a surprise party.
:tinfoil:
Wait, that's not my party hat....HAS ANYONE SEEN WHERE I LEFT MY PARTY HAT?

Oh! nevermind, I found it :partyhat:

Keep :juggle:all those plates folks, we love ya :hug:

Greetings!

Cheers,

George
This is such a great idea. I'll be in touch :biggrin:

Yeah boi I been waiting for this mother to come out! This is what I will be getting my family!

Way to go! This vapcap m looks like like an amazing entry level product in your line. Honestly, I would have gotten this for myself had it been available before.

@Dynavap can that M style above pictured, fit the Woodscents log vape? If not is there a style that will fit?

The WS will take any Gen II, III or IV Ti tip with the III & IV having adjustable screen depth.

Greetings!

Cheers,

George

The 'M' may be what finally gets me on the VapCap train. I've been able resist so far but this may be the affordable DynaVap learning tool I've been waiting to get.

Did anyone else miss the video? I didn't see it in George's post.

Found the video.

Last edited:
I love my ti woody, but one thing I do not love is how hard it is to find the carb hole. Both of the new designs approach this minor flaw with two different approaches. I really really really like the look of the M. I keep fearing it's a april fools joke lol I don't have money to get one now, but I will.

Some brothers and sisters here have experienced the slight charring right against the end of the tip where it makes contact with the cap. Someone mentioned packing it a little less, that's a good suggestion. For a while I was pulling the cap away from the body every so slightly...like one gap between the fins on the tip. Anyway, someone once suggested a screen in the top, and I tried it...I love it. I use a conical screen. The kind you find in a ss tip for a log vape. The cap is a little wider, so I use a wooden dowel to gentle spread it out placed convexly into the cap. It serves to add a little space between the herb and the cap, as well as tamp the load pretty tight for some milky strong hits.

I am not up to taking any photos right now, sorry. I hope my description of the mod is helpful for someone. I like it. :)

I had a customer request a stem that they intended travelling with, travelling to some particularly 420 unfriendly places, I put them off buying a wooden stem as cleaning can never be 100% and asked them to hold on a bit as something was in the works that would suit their vaping needs and cross border travel safety.

Full SS and some Iso or a bit of high proof vodka look to make this the ideal travelling companion.

Even at the full price it looks well worth the money and less of a disappointment if you lost it or ran out of 'customs payments'.
Looking forward to hearing some real time reviews.
Would love to be a 'fly on the wall' at DV over the next few days, busy, busy, busy.

Greetings,

Here we begin, our thread for Dynavap. I hope this can be a place where everyone can come together to exchange useful information on not only our products, but their own mods and ideas on how we can keep improving. It is a wonderful thing to see others willing to share information and teach as well as the development of a community based around this exchange of information.

It is equally awesome to see the creative side of how someone with an idea and a dash of motivation can take one of our products to the next level and customize it to their own liking. I am very hopeful this will continue as we move forward. I have been and remain very thankful to the community for all the support and help as the Dynavap product line has evolved from an idea to where it is today.

So to summarize, on behalf of everyone here at Dynavap, welcome!

10%20CC%20DynaVap%202017%20group%20photo%20P1400380_zpsowm62bmh.jpg

May your visit here be a positive and uplifting one for you and many others.

Cheers,

George

Whos that guy in the back with the hat. :wink:

I want that hat! :aaaaa:M & Ms, too!

I ordered the M. Hopefully that will work with my Woodscents as well.

Edit
I just heard from a fellow vaporizer enthusiast that the M will work with the WS. Awesome! :dancing:
Hi Carol... The M will work with the WS. However it only fits a mm or so on the tip so you will have to hold it up to it constantly. Not a major pain, and a bonus you can have a larger pack than normal... for those stressful days and what not, I guess. I think you will enjoy the occasional combination. Also you can use the cap on your 14mm stem and use it as a carbless vapcap, plus it fits a dynastash (see pic below) with the tip in the opposite compartment, bonus!!!

Ka1X4Oq.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back