Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
......a excellent sales!....and.....new models too!.....to the omni line....too sweet!:aaaaa:

Last edited:
So uh. What's the deal with the new Ti Omni?

It looks super cool. But it's $175 ($140 with the 20% off) and an extra M+Ti Tip is only like $50...

Is the Omni that much better than the M that it's worth the massive leap in price?

So uh. What's the deal with the new Ti Omni?

It looks super cool. But it's $175 ($140 with the 20% off) and an extra M+Ti Tip is only like $50...

Is the Omni that much better than the M that it's worth the massive leap in price?

I don't know man, is an ID SW2 at $50 better than an ebay plastic $5 grinder or even the machined $25 grinders?

For starters the Omni is all Ti so it's stronger and lighter than the M. Also being Ti the tip will heat up quicker and cool down quicker. Some people prefer this behaviour, other prefer the SS tip for a longer session between clicks.

The variable airflow means you can easily change the ratio of air to vapour mix. For the experienced vaper, switching between flower or concentrates of various types will likely want different air flow effects. Same for switching between native use and via water.

It really comes down to what you want to do with the vape. If you just tear off a bit of bud, bang it in the tip and blast with heat for the classic 2-3 heavy hits and you are happy to feather or close up the carb then assuming you also aren't after maximum strength with minimum weight then no the Omni will probably not be for you.

But then there is also the "shiny" factor. The Omni is very very shiny.... :ko:

So is the Gold SW II, I could have gone for a cheaper Grinder but the SW II had the features I wanted and was very well made with a premium feel to it.

For me the Omni is the same, high quality build with the features I want.

Hey now! That's not a fair comparison! But I get your point.

I also love shiny things.

How is it not?

Both are premium products that offer features and build quality above their equivalent basic counterparts but for an increased price.

Some people will buy believing they are getting value for money and others will not believing they can get better elsewhere or go without.

The question is.... Is the Omni worth it to you... only you can answer that.

I will say that right now I believe the best value is the Ti-Woody range. You get a really nice vape made from great materials and a Ti Tip. It'll get you that Vapcap vape sig and all you'll be missing is the adjustable airflow the durability and of course the shiny. But the wood has its own glow :nod:

You can learn to feather the carb or use the O-ring over carb placement technique and try to avoid running it over with a car.

I'm not allowed to use a TORCH?

@Pipes induction heater = CIVILIZED :thumbsup:

I was talking about the comparison. Lol. The M has a much higher value than a $5 plastic eBay grinder...

But I was looking more for inform on how they compared. You had me sold me at shiny things, and lighter weight with quicker heating and cooling times. Unfortunately, Dynavapes website crashed.

I was talking about the comparison. Lol. The M has a much higher value than a $5 plastic eBay grinder...

But I was looking more for inform on how they compared. You had me sold me at shiny things, and lighter weight with quicker heating and cooling times. Unfortunately, Dynavapes website crashed.

Ah I see what you mean.

I was trying to show that the difference between $50 grinder vs the $5 grinder is not all that far off from comparing a $175 Omni to a $50 M. The jump up is comparable and for some not worth it. However for me, I love my Omni and I love my SWII.

Just ordered 2x M's for friends.

Also a new Ti Tip so my @phattpiggie stem can have it's own dedicated one and a spare cap for when my @Pipes induction heater arrives so I can keep it shiny.

Also always good to have a spare cap.

Today's word brought to you by GreenHoppers brain = SHINY.

Happy capping folks....

And the crowd goes wild, it's like a feeding frenzy everytime there's a @Dynavap sale.

@GreenHopper the M tip and my @Pipes Induction heater is my only way of vaping, at the moment.

The Induction Heater is no longer a novelty and I'm back down to my regular usage but I've used my triple once maybe twice at a push and one of them was some squished kief about 3 hours ago.
It's a great addition to the VC, I look forward to hearing how you get on.

@InterplanetaryTanner perhaps it could have cooling fins on it. Along these lines?
N2YduTI.jpg

Yes I got what you meant but how about you add a bit to it and give it a bit of the style the 7 fin tips have.
@InterplanetaryTanner I can see how my idea would raise the costs tho, I was thinking perhaps a raised portion so a rod magnet could be used but with only the top surface exposed. The disc don't seem to be strong enough and I think the ones mentioned in the past have been 10/11mm long.
Best option machining wise would be two pieces, but then you'd have more assembly costs.

Yep. I see what you mean now. That would be a cool visual aspect to it. But it would also collect dust and increase the price. :( - We're trying to make this as cheap as possible in order to keep the cost at/just below below $10… it's not really a "have to have" kind of an item as it is a "cool accessory, so why not buy one along with something else" item.

For the idea thats currently in my head, I feel like a rod magnetic would be too strong. - What I'm shooting for is more along the lines of a "home" for the vapcap. Something you can throw on your desk, nightstand, coffee table, etc where your vapcap can stand ready to be used. - I'm guessing the finished product is going to weigh around 6-8 ounces. And ideally, I figure you need something that will hold just enough that the field breaks when its lifted, without pulling off the cap or bringing the 'coaster' with it…

The diametrical disc magnets work great for that because the pull isn't directly down like the rod magnets are. So they are weaker by default, and more importantly, dummy proof when installing. Because the magnetic field will work the same no matter which way they are installed.

All that said, I do like the idea about making it a two part thing. Because that should theoretically protect the magnet from both corrosion and being demagnetized due to the heat of the cap… but then again, that will raise prices too...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back