Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Dynavap

Manufacturer
Greetings,

Here we begin, our thread for Dynavap. I hope this can be a place where everyone can come together to exchange useful information on not only our products, but their own mods and ideas on how we can keep improving. It is a wonderful thing to see others willing to share information and teach as well as the development of a community based around this exchange of information.

It is equally awesome to see the creative side of how someone with an idea and a dash of motivation can take one of our products to the next level and customize it to their own liking. I am very hopeful this will continue as we move forward. I have been and remain very thankful to the community for all the support and help as the Dynavap product line has evolved from an idea to where it is today.

So to summarize, on behalf of everyone here at Dynavap, welcome!

10%20CC%20DynaVap%202017%20group%20photo%20P1400380_zpsowm62bmh.jpg

May your visit here be a positive and uplifting one for you and many others.

Cheers,

George

For a detailed User's Guide to the Vapcap, go to this post in the Resource Guide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings,

Here we begin, our thread for Dynavap. I hope this can be a place where everyone can come together to exchange useful information on not only our products, but their own mods and ideas on how we can keep improving. It is a wonderful thing to see others willing to share information and teach as well as the development of a community based around this exchange of information.

It is equally awesome to see the creative side of how someone with an idea and a dash of motivation can take one of our products to the next level and customize it to their own liking. I am very hopeful this will continue as we move forward. I have been and remain very thankful to the community for all the support and help as the Dynavap product line has evolved from an idea to where it is today.

Cheers,

George

Welcome @Dynavap,

So very happy to have you here, huge fan of DynaVap.

I admire the quality and care that goes into your devices as well as your excellent customer service.

Hopefully you'll see a number of familiar screen names popping up in this thread, I'm sure it will take no time at all for you to feel right at home here at VA.

Greetings,

Cheers,

George
What a pleasure it is to have you here, my friend! I look forward to seeing your loyal customer base sharing their appreciation of your work here (as they already have in the other relevant thread)!

I also would love to start a vape safety page for your products in the near future so will be sure to tag you there if you'd like to join us there to discuss the materials and safety aspects of your products :biggrin: I'll link that page here when the time comes.

It is wonderful to see more vendors joining us here, especially one so beloved in our community as yourself! Thanks for coming! :cheers:

Hi @Dynavap ... now it's a party!

I recognize George and by a careful algorithm Arielle, so I'm guessing Matt is... wearing the storm trooper costume?

Glad to see you here, looking forward to seeing this thread grow with delight!

Cheers!

:wave:

Welcome @Dynavap -

Glad to see you George. Your products continue to be superb. I wish you all the best . .. :peace: Geting to know my OmniVap intimately right now.

I am disappointed guys. Six posts into the Dynavap thread & not one pic of a cap :thinker: .

I have a small prescription to the problem but I know all y'all holding the heat.

k4sUgx8l.jpg

I don't use my caps all that much lately out of convenience but I was blown away by my burly last Saturday. The size of a cigarette, yet will kick your head in with Ti toed boots. I know mine are directly responsible for at least 5 non vapers buying one & am pleased to see all bar one went the Ti route.

@Dynavap - Hi George and gang.

How great to see a pic of the whole growing crew and how typical of George to take a place at the rear in the picture.

I am still probably the number 1 fan of the glass OG and I still love it and can make it sing like a soprano at the Met.

My Ti Woody, with the 2nd Gen tip is now usable for draw resistance, but I still seem to find the glass OG to be more manageable. I think that's perhaps due to the boro being slower to heat/cool and it just seems a bit more stable.

Hey all you VC owners out there, anybody have this issue. With my Ti Woody, 2nd Gen Ti tip, using a triangle three flame Vertigo lighter using the exact heating tech George shows in his related video (at an angle to the flame, etc), I often get a layer of charred herb right under the cap. By charred I mean it really is combusted but it did NOT keep burning and combust the entire load. It just seems as if the very top of the oven, right under the cap, seems to heat faster than elsewhere and I get this layer of charred material.

Anybody else have this? If so, any solutions found?

So, I still go back to my multiple OGs and love them.

Thanks

Last edited:
@DynavapHey all you VC owners out there, anybody have this issue. With my Ti Woody, 2nd Gen Ti tip, using a triangle three flame Vertigo lighter using the exact heating tech George shows in his related video (at an angle to the flame, etc), I often get a layer of charred herb right under the cap. By charred I mean it really is combusted but it did NOT keep burning and combust the entire load. It just seems as if the very top of the oven, right under the cap, seems to heat faster than elsewhere and I get this layer of charred material.

Anybody else have this? If so, any solutions found?

I have a 2nd gen tip & had a similar problem. It is a combination of heating too low on the cap & overpacking the bowl. Either move the flame 1mm higher on the tip generating a quicker heat indication or leave a 1mm gap between the herb & cap end. The way mine runs the first mm of herb is darker brown with the rest being a uniform colour.

Play around & you will find your sweet spot soon enough. I suggest a medium fine grind & loosely pack the bowl 90% full.

I have a 2nd gen tip & had a similar problem. It is a combination of heating too low on the cap & overpacking the bowl. Either move the flame 1mm higher on the tip generating a quicker heat indication or leave a 1mm gap between the herb & cap end. The way mine runs the first mm of herb is darker brown with the rest being a uniform colour.

Play around & you will find your sweet spot soon enough. I suggest a medium fine grind & loosely pack the bowl 90% full.
Thanks...I will try both techniques and let you know.

I do think that leaving a bit out of the bowl on the top may be very helpful. I load my OGs by sucking ground herb up out of a Space Case so my loads are pretty dang full. I will cut it back a bit and see.

Thanks for the input. I haven't given up on this Ti Woody yet.

Ohh @Squiby :scream:your ride is here

Ha ha ha ha! Thanks for the shout-out @VAPEHUNTER ! Seems I'm a tad late to the party... :dancing:

WOW! George, your Dynavap family has grown in leaps and bounds. That's a 700% expansion over a year's time! Congratulations! I too am able to apply my razor sharp Sherlock deduction and pick out Arielle. But, Matt. Where are you Matt?

I've followed the Dynavap evolution for a year and a half, from the introduction of a simple glass vaporizer to the crowd funding to the magnificent beauty it is today. The choices are staggering and the modular build is pure genius. No other vaporizer can compete with your constant innovations and superior customer service.

I finally pulled the trigger that began my Dynavap collection about a year ago. The Vapcap was a total game changer for me. Tiny, efficient and simply beautiful, the Vapcap is making stoners happier.

lHvCOgq.jpg

Would that fit in the new @Ed's TnT Woodscents. I wonder? The end looks flat - it maybe wouldn't work.
The Vapcap works with a cap that fits over the tip. The same tip you are using with your WS.
Although I do not know for sure, I imagine that since the "M" tip fits the same cap used for the Ti Tip, it would fit the WS.
However the milled wall thickness may be different and therefore the inside diameter of the tip. Does the tip fit into or over the WS?

The new 'M' looks like a great addition to the family.Is the removable tip still titanium or is that now Stainless Steel?
This is what the website states:

The "M" is both an affordable and portable new vaporizer from DynaVap. It is composed entirely of 316 medical grade stainless steel and is 92mm in length. It is equipped with a built-in mouthpiece, removable tip, and condenser. The “M” serves as a great introductory device to DynaVap products; however, it is not a modular system like many of the other products in our matrix. Like all DynaVap vaporizers, it comes equipped with a temperature indicating cap to provide simplicity and efficiency.

The Vapcap works with a cap that fits over the tip. The same tip you are using with your WS.
Although I do not know for sure, I imagine that since the "M" tip fits the same cap used for the Ti Tip, it would fit the WS.
However the milled wall thickness may be different and therefore the inside diameter of the tip. Does the tip fit into or over the WS?

This is what the website states:

The "M" is both an affordable and portable new vaporizer from DynaVap. It is composed entirely of 316 medical grade stainless steel and is 92mm in length. It is equipped with a built-in mouthpiece, removable tip, and condenser. The “M” serves as a great introductory device to DynaVap products; however, it is not a modular system like many of the other products in our matrix. Like all DynaVap vaporizers, it comes equipped with a temperature indicating cap to provide simplicity and efficiency.

So if the M's tip is SS how would that affect the heating profile?

Also is the new SS tip going to be sold as a separate part?

Regards

Mr Curious (sans cat).

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back