Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Ooooh, whoa! Thank you @momofthegoons & congratz @Madri-Gal, those are indeed absolutely marvelous!

I always loved my Omni XL (and always will), but a custom made stem connects so much more, just knowing how much work and personal care went into them and how unique they are. And knowing that Dynavap not only accepts, but even welcomes those creators adds a lot to the overall satisfaction with the DV concept.

Saturday morning wake & vake with one VC load whilst waiting for my WS to heat up. An hour later I am still too lit to have one via the WS.

Saturday morning wake & vake with one VC load whilst waiting for my WS to heat up. An hour later I am still too lit to have one via the WS.
This happens to me alot.. think other vapes hate the vc...

The Postal service up in Canada was significantly delayed, sometimes for weeks, a few months ago due to increased on-line shopping activity and a high percentage of employees off sick due to the virus. It seems to be getting back to normal now. I ordered a parcel from the states a short while back and it took at least twice the time to get here.

First time here. I do like twirling with a flame. Have had my DV for about two weeks. Having an IH that you can just work with is something else. I do see myself going back and forth between IH and the flame.

Iv had dynavaps from the early days, still have not got round to getting an ih... torch works absolutley fine for me, i am one with the click...

I went home straight to my IH, but in between I didn't want to bother and enjoyed the flame. I don't have a single torch flame yet which seems to be the suggested way. Any recommendations?

I use a gas soldering iron.... reliable, controllable, and powerful..
Dont bother with cheap amazon torches they last 5 mins..

I don't have a single torch flame yet which seems to be the suggested way. Any recommendations?
Welcome to the Asylum!!
I have two favourite lighters. First is the quad Honest table lighter. You can rest your Vapcap on the lid as you twirl. It's reliable, stable and attractive. The tank is huge.
15972762981672128211950.jpg

Second is the Aomai cylindrical flint jet lighter. It has a single flame to help your hone your roast, a fuel indicator and is the size and shape of your VapCap I have about a dozen of them. It's good to have several since the tank is small. All have been reliable except one which has developed a loose gas on/off slide button.
1597276540527387270754.jpg

I went home straight to my IH, but in between I didn't want to bother and enjoyed the flame. I don't have a single torch flame yet which seems to be the suggested way. Any recommendations?

If you really want to get the most out of your vapcap check out @squibys guide in the resources section.

I have several lighters but find the IH simple & convenient for 99% of my Vapcap use. I take the classy Jobon triple flame if I'm going out but thats what battery vapes with capsules are for. Still a well controlled single flame powered session is always a welcome diversion.

Screenshot_20200813-182539_Gallery.jpg

@Squiby i always wanted one of those desk jets. Such a classy beasty looking device. Contrasting with the el cheapo flint powered single jets.

Anyone with a BB9, does the tip kind of stay wobbly? Any tricks to feel more solid? Do you use different spacers?

BB9 and Titanium Tip Fit

Just got my BB9, with a titanium tip. I was expecting a really snug fit but doesn’t seem too great. Doesn’t fall out without a nudge.

Is this what to expect from this combo?

I swapped out my stainless steel, and the fit doesn’t seem as solid on my M 2020.

Have people swapped out with thicker rings?

You can tighten the fit by first removing your tip from the stem, then carefully remove the o-rings on the tip and line the o-ring grooves by wrapping a few strands of hemp fiber around it and replacing the o-rings. That should be enough to create a tight fit.

You can tighten the fit by first removing your tip from the stem, then carefully remove the o-rings on the tip and line the o-ring grooves by wrapping a few strands of hemp fiber around it and replacing the o-rings. That should be enough to create a tight fit.

many recommendation where to get that? Is it a particular thickness? Someone mentioned elsewhere to use cotton thread

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back