Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Boilers fucked for a second time and it’s brand new and less than a month old, so no heating or warm water, so staying with family till during the week so av got ma wee travel pack, and a milk shot at the end of my favourite travel piece my roor pocket friend.
030E8554-E971-4E57-9EB7-0B86FF5A2A65.jpeg
3E313C83-0DBA-4CDF-86FF-63A8013CC053.jpg

AU $15.51 33%OFF | Turbo Metal Blue Flame Gas Lighter Spray Gun kitchen Cooking Smoking Accessories Windproof BBQ Jewelry Welding Cigar Lighters
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtGgYdU

Here's a torch I've been looking at for various vaping/dabbing/cleaning/camping purposes

A bit powerful for the DV tho I'd say lol
No idea on quality, but it's cheap enough to squiz at

AU $15.51 33%OFF | Turbo Metal Blue Flame Gas Lighter Spray Gun kitchen Cooking Smoking Accessories Windproof BBQ Jewelry Welding Cigar Lighters
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtGgYdU

Here's a torch I've been looking at for various vaping/dabbing/cleaning/camping purposes

A bit powerful for the DV tho I'd say lol
No idea on quality, but it's cheap enough to squiz at
they R blue?

So brilliant!

Thank U @momofthegoons !

Last edited:
Thought I’d show my dyna wood:dog:,had the one on left years, just got the slimstash on the right in the last month or so, it hasn’t even left the house yet.
View attachment 36739
Did you choose and buy a torch yet?

Sure we'd all like to know what you went with and how it suits needs....

they R blue?

So brilliant!

Thank U @momofthegoons !
No worries if you are thanking me for the post

Or if you thanking motg for keeping me round all good ......

Did you choose and buy a torch yet?

Sure we'd all like to know what you went with and how it suits needs....
Thought I’d give the brand I had before another’s go, I must of been unlucky and got 2 faulty unit, happens I guess even to the best of them, got 6 of these coming (soon I hope), my last reliable 1 did last about 2 years so I am hopeful and I only filled it once a week approximately, also I’ve heard triple torches are better for out doors, I only have experience indoors with singles, what’s the cyclone 2 (triple torch) lighter like, they reliable etc ?
630C38DD-F120-4B84-ADEC-39E8EE77FB85.jpeg

Thought I’d give the brand I had before another’s go, I must of been unlucky and got 2 faulty unit, happens I guess even to the best of them, got 6 of these coming (soon I hope), my last reliable 1 did last about 2 years so I am hopeful and I only filled it once a week approximately, also I’ve heard triple torches are better for out doors, I only have experience indoors with singles, what’s the cyclone 2 (triple torch) lighter like, they reliable etc ?View attachment 36763
Can't help with info on that lighter as I have no experience with it myself
I have a small cheap triple flame that worked well indoors and out, but I don't know links anymore as it has been ages since torches were my focus

Can't help with info on that lighter as I have no experience with it myself
I have a small cheap triple flame that worked well indoors and out, but I don't know links anymore as it has been ages since torches were my focus
My last one of these did last me a few years, just receiving 2 duds in 1 order kinda annoyed me and put me off a little, the reason I askabout the cyclone 2 is because vapefiend stock them Think its only about £10 or something.
here a decent backup I luckily have Of the torches I’m giving another go.
2C1C66E7-1413-4607-90D1-24C044F9E0D0.jpeg

A see dynavap are doing these now, I could actually use one I’m currently cooling my caps with a dynastash, vapefiend aren’t stocking them now, dunno if they will.
View attachment 36814
I found the dynavap magnets okay
But not that strong and they pull to the side rather than centre

I found stronger magnets I had work better - or I often use the top of my BCG now as it's magnet works really well and the top of the grinder also absorbs heat quicker

I found the dynavap magnets okay
But not that strong and they pull to the side rather than centre

I found stronger magnets I had work better - or I often use the top of my BCG now as it's magnet works really well and the top of the grinder also absorbs heat quicker
Sadly I don’t have a drilling cut (i like a 4 piece), I’m rocking a many years old space case, been collecting kief a lot lately.

Sadly I don’t have a drilling cut (i like a 4 piece), I’m rocking a many years old space case, been collecting kief a lot lately.
I use other magnets that are stronger
If they need to be on a piece of wood or stand they can be attached
I just found the dv ones not so great especially in comparison
Any stronger magnet will do a good job

The BCG just happens to be useful also - there's a grinder thread to discuss such differences/preferences

Often in my posts there are more than one point, suggestion or thing mentioned
If we focus on what isn't helpful to us we often miss the info that is
Whatever makes the user happy is what's best .....

This is how I mount magnets and find it useful as I don't have to remove the dv from the bong to use
Dab tool plus magnet equals useful
IMG20220514151332.jpg

EDIT
Somewhere above before the torch talk I had posted some DHgate links
A couple were for useful shaped magnets and some other dv gear

Maybe some good less expensive ones there

Last edited:
I should start buying better and cheaper magnets from the gate and glueing them to bits of scrap wood shaped like a paddle

I'd make a killing

DV are rorting ppl lately and from many long term user reports becoming lesser quality than they once were
The long and drawn out await for their IH which turned out to not be all that snazzy was another one

Spins me out the power of a brand name
Same with clothes - people pay lots of money to walk around as free walking billboards for the companies giving free advertising

Whatevers clever and makes people feel good I guess

As the DV is less likely to need replacing over time I spose they are trying to rake a dollar from wherever they can and make marketing campaigns

The aftermarket bodies seem to be overtaking dv on the user preference now
Maybe they could spend some time and money designing improved stems to get repeat customers

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back