Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Yeah you right if i go again it will taste like arse...
And i use my avb to infuse into oil and make caps for old people so nothing wasted in the end...
I have a friend who i buy avb off, and its still green.. he just uses eq at 170 then dumps it...
I make oil from my avb too
But there's a lot less left in mine than yours would have so I save more up first
I found with the wand the second heat up didn't taste bad as with a torch, it just didn't have as many terps the first did
But I think that's part of what I like about one heat cycle in this format whatever the device - I seem to get the full extraction I want but the flavour is better throughout than when you have to re heat again
The vaphit on my DV and my TA are a more pleasurable experience than a plain DV for me, even if I heat it less and get lighter avb like your video - I can get more hits/draws from the vaphit DV

PSM induction heater provides one single extraction every time.

Also the Wand absolutely sucks as an induction heater for the dynavap.

I haven’t had any concentrates for probably a year, so I can’t wait to try the Wand with them.

Also, I’m drunk so merge posts? Lol
The PSM absolutely sucks for the DV lol
And it doesn't give one heat extraction if you go by the click at all
It takes multiple heat cycles using the click

The wand gives two heats cycles and the absolute most even extraction from a DV
The PSM chars the outside and the middle is lighter

The vaphit beats out both options
The newer style vapes in this format beat the DV all together

Concentrates are the wands weakest point
They work, but there's much better - the Daab is much better at trates and does the same DV IH as the wand
Ispire IH rock for the DV

I am actually going to try the PSM with the vaphit
This might work well as I find the torch and vaphit are a good combination and quicker than the wand

The wand and DV without a vaphit are the perfect match
I torch the vaphit usually though
I'm thinking as I type the PSM might actually work with the vaphit well with the more aggressive heating

I'll return to this

EDIT
The vaphit is too wide for the PSM glass tube - just
So I can't use it to try
I could pull the glass out and just use the coil, but it isn't that urgent
I hated torches but with the vaphit it's quick and brainless for one heat up and complete full extraction that is even like with a wand

Last edited:
Before we get into who is 'right' and who is 'wrong' here.... let's consider the possibility that both of you are right? Everyone has different experiences with their vape equipment. Some is due to user experience (or lack of). Some is due to the method the person uses. And some is due to preferences. It's really nothing to argue about because it's all so subjective.

So while one might love the Ispire with their DV's, etc., another might find it difficult to use and get good results. I say this because I was one of those people and pretty much gave up on it for that. Many others have had great success using the Wand with DVs. :idon'tknow: It just is what it is.

Public discussion of moderator posts and decisions is not allowed.
Before we get into who is 'right' and who is 'wrong' here.... let's consider the possibility that both of you are right? Everyone has different experiences with their vape equipment. Some is due to user experience (or lack of). Some is due to the method the person uses. And some is due to preferences. It's really nothing to argue about because it's all so subjective.

So while one might love the Ispire with their DV's, etc., another might find it difficult to use and get good results. I say this because I was one of those people and pretty much gave up on it for that. Many others have had great success using the Wand with DVs. :idon'tknow: It just is what it is.
How people enjoy things is always subjective
What suits who and best techniques are also subjective
Facts, are not subjective
I didn't say you could not use the PSM to one heat extract
I said that it absolutely can not do so if you use the click as an indicator
This, is fact
The PSM first heat up is way too quick (if using the click) and will not give a lot of Vapour or extraction and I always needed multiple heat ups - using the click- to finish a bowl
The wand - using the click - will do it in two

Now I am more than open to the idea that if you go past the click you could get a different result, but not using the PSM to the click
These are facts
And it is not about anyone being right or wrong
They simply are - facts
If anyone has one or both of these IH they can use them now and repeat the same results - using the click
The vaphit allows me to one heat - to the click - and get full extraction without guessing my temp

Everything else is technique, subjective, personal needs and styles etc etc
I will cop where I said the PSM sucks - that may be subjective

To add to my last post about the PSM and size
I removed the glass tube so I could fit the vaphit in
But it clicked too quick before it got hot enough to make vapour and work the same - I think the clicker in the cap is heating in the IH before the sleeve does
With a torch you point the flame on the sleeve not the tip where the clicker is
In the wand with the vaphit I poke the tip of the DV cap out of the heating area for the same reason - but I prefer the torch with the vaphit usually

Last edited:
This is false.
It’s OK to be wrong.
This is my last response to this line of conversation
But it is fact
I just did it here with three caps
If you use the PSM to heat to the click the first cycle and draw you get little vapour and it clicks rather quickly

It has always behaved this way and other members confirmed it did for them when I bought it

I don't need to describe how many to finish etc - that first heat cycle is the debate
There's no question unless you modded your psm or are going past the click

It’s not fact. I use it every day with my dynavap with that one single extraction result. I have also used several caps with the same result.

Maybe your unit works this way? Mine does not. So you calling it fact is just false.

I own many tips; a couple or three of just about every model issued with caps to match. They don't all behave exactly the same way. They are individuals, like us. And as individuals, our opinions and experiences vary. That is OK and as it should be. No one is in possession of all the facts.

Last edited:
I own many tips; a couple or three of just about every model issued with caps to match. They don't all behave exactly the same way. They are individuals, like us. And as individuals, our opinions and experiences vary. That is OK and as it should be. No one is in possession of all the facts.
I went through the FC and VA threads last night after the smarmy digs at me and fishing for bites
Instead of inflame the thread here as there was already no sensible or civil discussion I didn't post the links
But anyone can go and look through all the pages and see 95% of people get multiple clicks per session unless dip and sipping

The PSM does not one heat cycle to the click extract regardless of the cap used and difference between them
If this happens to the one person being antogonistic as opposed to having a discussion here it is more likely that they have the unique psm that behaves differently to everyone else's
But without a video as proof I don't see it happening
Unless we are talking about the way Ron has sessions in his solo and then finishes them up in his DV
That will one hit coz it's already been hit

At least @Kellya was having a civil conversation and then showed the video, and then we both saw the difference in want we were saying and that it would get a second heating to be fully extracted for me
The avb and what you call extracted may be subjective
The way a device functions unmodded is not
And there's pages and pages from 2018 to today saying the same thing about the PSM

So without some kind of explanation besides a smart arse remark - I don't take the comments on board

A warning point has been issued for breaking the 'be nice' rule.
without video proof? lol you are a fool. You have some inferiority complex.

I heat until the click and it’s fully extracted. I chop up my cannabis, load it full then heat until the click. Dark brown avb. What’s so hard to understand?

8CC31049-06E9-41E2-AB77-A423D7070075.jpeg
I know Austyn had so missteps early on but Simrell’s new hyper9 kicks ass. The new 9 fin SE tip can do one hit extraction due to the thicker chamber walls if that’s what you’re looking for…not that important to me but it’s possible.

2DCBBF6F-B4BD-4740-8E4B-2D47E13BDE54.jpeg

A2BD1024-E69C-4A51-85F9-143F0EF40079.jpeg

Plus mine came with a fuck around and find out cap engraving. The tip is fashioned after the 7fin LE under licensing agreement with DV and the dual air port vortex stem is awesome

116294AB-0A1A-49A4-A7BD-C4BE96248918.jpeg

Plus he threw in the glass X-ray stem from Glass Charlie. It’s fun to watch the vapor travel and color condensers would look nice as well.

I recieved a new Revolve stem (gen 2) along with a matching dynavap tip and cap. I love it! The Vapor is exceptionally smooth and cool. The components fit together perfectly and is easily dismantled for cleaning. It clearly has a much more complicated construction compared to the Omni with its spinning/fixed mouthpiece, dialed in air port and the dual internal cooling spirals, not to mention the spectacular rainbow finish and its overall attractive design. I love the function and asthetics of this one!

20230503_075155.jpg

20230503_074924.jpg

I love the new mirrored look of the Revolve Rainbow. I, of course, don't have the mega cool matching cap and tip :tongue:, but I really do think it is beautiful and the best hitting (coolest) Vapcap I have. As much as I love the look, tho, I tend to use it with the maple stem as it is much cooler (less warm) to hold. The Ti stem draws more heat from the vapor and gets a little warm to hold, especially if you go for a second load.
When dressed to impress, however, the Ti stem can't be beat.
Gen2.jpg
1683137702619.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back