Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape EpicVape E-Nano

@ataxian, dialed in 7.0 with some Gelato tonight mos def destroyed dakind way!
i was going skiing however my brother flew without me?
Snoose you lose!
You know da rules?
NANO is ready to destroy my ASS!

TAHOE is not bad!
I have this outdoor hippie grown: GRAPE APE is taste like candy? (JOLLY RANCHER)
STRONG KINE: 9998887766554433221 mph to another planet in galaxy in space somewhere?
@CarolKing thank you for telling us about this one?

Last edited:
I like the look and feel of natural wood. Sitting on a shelf it doesn’t scream vaporizer.
we do too! nice.
Hi Carol

I have some stems that are slightly tighter of looser then others but none are bad enough to be a pain in the butt. The worst problem I have ever had with their glass was damage in shipping.

yea looking forward to newer stems this year, maybe one of those beaded filled cooling stems? A new WPA will get more mileage around here.

we do too! nice.
Hi Carol

yea looking forward to newer stems this year, maybe one of those beaded filled cooling stems? A new WPA will get more mileage around here.

The nice folks at EpicVape let me try the beaded stem and as I get the hang of it I am really enjoying it. There is enough draw resistance to promote a softer smoother draw so there is some cooling with that.

Ice stem works better than I thought, Understand what Epic did on the end of mouthpiece to pinch it in keeping the glass beads in, I like the narrower sipping mouthpiece, others I gather prefer it more open? Their is a slight deformity at the mouthpiece, it does not effect the draw, this stem remarkably does not produce hot vapor, for those on the fence, its a great alternative to a water rig. While I do like the glass screen this uses, I would also welcome an Ice stem with the adjustable screens. Dialed in at 6.5 with G13xHP
WP_20190427_19_38_07_Rich_LI[3723].jpg
WP_20190427_19_39_37_Rich_LI[3722].jpg
WP_20190427_19_40_33_Rich_LI[3721].jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back