Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape EpicVape E-Nano

Anyone pickup the new style dial? Haven't put in cart yet.
Also was thinking about the Ice Stem, I think it i would prefer slightly longer with option of adjustable screen.
Love my Nano prbly my top 3 vapes used on the regular.

The ice stem works pretty well. I put an inverted basket screen in mine to increase filtering.

I recall Epic saying in a post that they could make a custom ice stem with adjustable bowl if you contact them.

Here's an except from Andy (Epicvape) on another forum:
"If anybody would like a DIY Ice kit. (with adjustable screen) or Ice stem with deeper glass bowl, hit up Nadia at customerservice@epicvape.com or just order the Ice stem, and mention which option you want, adjustable one or deeper bowl, all glass one in the messages. The price will be the same as the regular Ice stem, but may take an extra day or two to ship."

Last edited:
Also was thinking about the Ice Stem, I think it i would prefer slightly longer with option of adjustable screen.
I will fire up my NANO and use one of my water pipes with it!
Transparency is a cool way 2-b?
All you need is love! (John Lennon with George)
Music and NANO is a decent combination! (Water pipe with a small mouthpiece is pretty amazing) POV?

Last edited:
The ice stem works pretty well. I put an inverted basket screen in mine to increase filtering.

I recall Epic saying in a post that they could make a custom ice stem with adjustable bowl if you contact them.

Here's an except from Andy (Epicvape) on another forum:
"If anybody would like a DIY Ice kit. (with adjustable screen) or Ice stem with deeper glass bowl, hit up Nadia at customerservice@epicvape.com or just order the Ice stem, and mention which option you want, adjustable one or deeper bowl, all glass one in the messages. The price will be the same as the regular Ice stem, but may take an extra day or two to ship."
Good call thanks for the heads up.. Andy/Nadia are alright.

I will fire up my NANO and use one of my water pipes with it!
Transparency is a cool way 2-b?

Yes! Cheers my man, 90% of my vaping is with transparent conditioning:wave::cheers:

I have one of the new dials mounted in the wood. Very nice. Now, understand that my old dial needed a "tactical" rubber band (don't get sick of every POS being called "tactical"...sigh) to hold the dial in place and a cable management weight to keep the damn thing on the table.

If these issues are a bother to you, then get the new one. If not...well, the unit performs the same.

Miss using this bad boy, how much I've missed it.
20200530_164811.jpg

I gotta say the ice stem is great. I usually use my enano though water, but I recently started using the ice stem and I really enjoy it. Having trouble trying to decide whether to use the ice stem or the WPA. Probably just end up using both.

Spa day for my Enanos using bees wax and coconut oil. It’s going to be a scorcher today, I thought a good day for wood conditioning. On the right is the cherry with the rainbow pattern and on the left is my walnut with the waves. They are aging well, I think they are around 5 years old.
8615F5E2-E992-4091-B14E-6C7D670C8FBA.jpeg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back