Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Edibles Question

Sanford Feldt

Does anybody at any point had a go at implanting cannabis on their sustenance? I have perused many articles proposing that cannabis has an extremely powerful impact when it accompanies agony and inflamation like this strain http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/super-lemon-haze/. The explanation behind this is I dont smoke so blending it with nourishment appears a smart thought. Any individual experience or tribute is very valued. TIA

Does anybody at any point had a go at implanting cannabis on their sustenance? I have perused many articles proposing that cannabis has an extremely powerful impact when it accompanies agony and inflamation like this strain http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/super-lemon-haze/. The explanation behind this is I dont smoke so blending it with nourishment appears a smart thought. Any individual experience or tribute is very valued. TIA

Hi @Sanford Feldt, Welcome to the forum!

What a great first post question. I know you said smoking is not an option, I have to ask, have you tried vaping?

My experience with edibles and preparing edibles is limited. I have eaten raw cannabis (sugar leaves) in the form of a salad, and I have had juiced cannabis. Either one caused me to get high and were only tried for the health benefits.
If you have access to whole cannabis plants, you're in a good position to experiment.

I'm sure others will chime in to give you more information than I can.

I've tried various ways to ingest cannabis in food, but settled on cannacaps made from concentrates. We add the concentrate, coconut oil and powdered lecithin, and fill size 00 gel caps with this mix. The coconut oil is a carrier and helps with absorption, the lecithin is an emulsifier and helps make the cannabis more bio available. We found the cannacaps are more consistant than food type medibles.

Not sure what's available to you concentrate wise, but we use 1-3 grams of concentrate, to 1 fluid ounce of coconut oil and one half tsp of powdered lecithin. This is heated until mixed well in a glass measuring cup on a coffee warmer. Then we fill the gel caps with a pipette. This basic recipe makes roughly 30 cannacaps.

For actual medible recipes there are literally tons of info on the web.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back