Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Ed's TnT 3rd Annual MAKE A WISH Fundraiser/Raffle Nov. 1st - 30th., 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Thank you to everyone who has purchased raffle tickets & made donations so far. An unbelievable response already folks.

Hope I'll be able to do more later this month. This is a really good idea
Screenshot_20191104-100159~2.png

Mod Note - Tickets 170 - 171

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for putting this together. Wish I could give more.
What a beautiful community.

75FD6226-FD14-4CA3-AE86-1E13E7F7257A.jpeg

Mod Note - Tickets 172 - 177

A huge thank you to everyone who has participated so far.... this has been such a great start to this raffle. :heart:

You all ready for the next reveal of the Grand prize? :biggrin:

A Galloway Glass limited edition, (read... only one of these in existence) twisted, fumed bubbler sitting on a Bocote stand by @Ed's TnT
IMG_6277.jpg

IMG_6307.jpg

IMG_6308.jpg

IMG_6309.jpg

Last edited:
I've benefitted so much from my online vape family how can I not get in on some of this action! Thank you Ed's TnT, PhattPiggie, AezhennWood, FutoDugouts, FC MeltingPot, TimberHead Designs, DynaVap, Galloway Glass, VaporAsylum and lv82all for your generosity for a great cause!
YaMon-Make-A-Wish.png

Mod note: Tickets 207 - 212

Ready for another reveal? :naughty2:

Added to the grand prize are......A beautiful inlaid stem and carrying case by @Aezhenn . Those of us that are lucky enough to own some of Aezhenn's work know the quality and love he puts into it...

IMG_6281.jpg

And..... from Dynavap.... a cap, lanyard and two Dynacoils. :biggrin:

IMG_6311.jpg

IMG_6280.jpg

Stay tuned..... there's more to come!

Do any of our members know @stoned2_thebone ? We need to get in touch with him and get a new image for his entry. We've pm'd and emailed.. but I'm covering all the bases. Until then, his space is saved on the spreadsheet and I'll hold off assigning the numbers on the future entries until we get the new image so that there wont be any confusion.

Hey all, long time listener first time caller. Finally have a good excuse to sign up and post here with this amazing Fundraiser.

Ed, Phatts and the whole vape community has been real good to me so I'd be honoured to donate to this great cause.

Admins please note I donated $75 Australian dollars to my local Make A Wish down under, as that equals $50 USD at time of posting.

Much love to those who contributed to the raffle and thank you for the chance to be part of this!!

Make A Wish Receipt.PNG

Mod note: Tickets 226 - 231

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 10.31.52 PM.png

Mod note - tickets 278-283

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back