Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Ed's TnT 3rd Annual MAKE A WISH Fundraiser/Raffle Nov. 1st - 30th., 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this!

20191113_095955.jpg

Mod note: tickets 284 - 289

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheesh what a day... I wanted to get these posted up first thing but.....

You all ready for the last reveal? :biggrin:

The final pieces to the Grand Prize are.................................

From @Dynavap , a Bocote special edition HydroVong

Resized951695Grand95Prize95-95DV95Boco95HV95MAW.jpg

From Futo Dugouts, a limited edition Bocote stash.....

1395Grand95Prize95-95Futo95MAW.png

In special memory of lv82all, A utility 'bucket' and Dynavap/Woodscents stem stand.....

Resized951495Grand95Prize95-95lv82all95MAW.jpg

And a little swag from the Asylum.... a tee shirt, dab mat and stickers....

Resized951795MAW95VA95Grand95Prize95Slide.jpg

We'll get a picture up of the entire package here in the next few days so you can see it in it's entirety.

Thank you again to all the amazing artists that contributed to this contest. We couldn't have done this without you. :heart:

#3 MAW Slide Makers.png

Hey hey, good morning everyone. So appreciate all the participation and support for this great cause.

I will be shooting the entire offering for the grand prize and posting up next day or so. I gotta clear off a big space in order to have room for all this stuff in one spot. That and I have to get the lighting right for the big space to show it correctly.

Cant wait for you all to see it all in one pic, hell I hope your screens are large enough lol.

Thanks again everyone, 15 days left lets keep those entries coming and wishes happening for the kids who need it most.

Pls take a few minutes and see in this video what MAW does, not just for Daishawn but for his siblings and how him being the older brother gave his brothers and sisters smiles where he not only got to live out one of his dreams but got to be the big brother to them where he hadnt been able to due to his illness. Gosh what a wonderful blessing.

Poor @Ed's TnT had a heck of a time fitting the entire grand prize into one picture lol... and as it is he still hasn't received the stash box from Futo Dugouts... so this will be updated.

But... I just know you guys want to see the whole prize together.... right? :biggrin:

This unique prize package is just beautiful. And some lucky ticket holder is going to own a limited edition Grand Prize vape package worth $2500!

So without further ado.....

f9e0655b-bc8c-4775-9b3a-b84c3fc5fb87.JPG

And don't forget.... there will be an additional 18 runner up prizes of a Dynavap M, Dynavap lanyard and stickers from both Dynavap and VaporAsylum

#5 MAW Slide Runnerup.png

Good luck everyone!!!!

Good morning, bro did you get am email or something showing ya made it elsewhere? Anyway you can check your bank and grab a debit from your account showing that amount was taken from your bank?

That's weird, gotta be some sort of way showing you've been charged for it. Which MAW area did you donate too?

Good morning, bro did you get am email or something showing ya made it elsewhere? Anyway you can check your bank and grab a debit from your account showing that amount was taken from your bank?

That's weird, gotta be some sort of way showing you've been charged for it. Which MAW area did you donate too?

A 'glitch in the matrix' of our software resulted in my merging @Futo_derek 's contribution post into another in the site... and I am re-posting it for him.

So i donated $100 and this is all i got. Did i screw this up?
?

Screenshot_20191116-211823_Chrome.jpg

20191116_212532.jpg

@Ed's TnT and @Futo_derek I see a transaction number on the second image. I think that these are fine as receipts.

Mod note: Tickets 307 - 319

Last edited:
My entry. Good luck to everyone and thanks to all the sponsors, great raffle!
makeawish.JPG

Edit: If I should win the grand prize, I'll commit right here and now to donate another 90€ for a total of 100€. If I win one of the runner ups, I'll donate another 20€ for a total of 30€.

Mod note: ticket 320

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back