Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Ed's TnT 3rd Annual MAKE A WISH Fundraiser/Raffle Nov. 1st - 30th., 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my donation to this wonderful cause!!!

1574371332308.png

Mod Note: tickets 356 - 361

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hey everyone, wow thanks so much for all the entries and enthusiasm. We have already surpased last years amount and double it in fact. Only a few more days left until the winners will be selected. Wish you all much luck and thank again for making this a huge success already.

You did a Great job organizing everyone this year for a Great cause. Love that everything matches and really makes a nice collection Good luck to everyone And happy thanksgiving. Could use a little luck. Hope I did this right. Hopefully can get a few more in before the cutoff.
The universe is our endless supply

Screenshot-203910.jpg

Mod note: Ticket 394

I wanted to donate more but am low on wallet filler currently for a few months now
I donated $50 but the screenshot did not show how much I donated?

Date:
27/11/2019
Amount:
AUD 50.00
Receipt No.

Screenshot_20191127-015410.png

Mod note: $50 AUD = $34 US Tickets 395 - 397

So glad to give a little help to those kids ! And thank you so much all of you guys for your so amazing job ! I could just spend hours looking at everything you all make !!
My donation was made to make a wish @ France, 20 euros is more or less equivalent to 20 USD, hope it will be ok :)
maw.png

Mod Note: Tickets 404 and 405

We have had such a great response to this raffle and it warms my heart.... :smile:

Just thought I'd give an update on when the announcement will be made on the winners. The contest ends at midnight on 11/30 and the winners will be announced by 10:00 am EST on December 1st.

Good luck to everyone involved... and thank you. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back