Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Ed's TnT 3rd Annual MAKE A WISH Fundraiser/Raffle Nov. 1st - 30th., 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot (1)_LI.jpg

Mod note: Tickets 428 - 433

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bit late to the party. This is my first post.... it better work.! Thank you, to all the craftsmen who have made this prize possible and to the Vapor Asylum peeps for running the raffle.

My donation is $35 in Dollarydoos, which I believe is a bit more than $US20, so should be good for 2 entries not 3.
vapor asylum make a wish.jpg

Cheers
Spuggy

Mod note: Tickets 435 & 436

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hey today is the day!!!!

Want to thank all the makers involved, VA for hosting this for the 2nd year in a row. I have been told we have doubled last years amount and have exceeded it to almost tripling it. Way to go everyone and thanks so much for the participation.

Winners will be announce in less than 7 hours, I wish you all much luck and will be in touch with you all soon.

The response to this raffle has been incredible. I want to thank all of the members who donated. We not only raised more than double our last year's total. We also surpassed our goal and raised $4223!!!!! This amount should be able to make more than one child's wish come true. And that's what this was really all about. So many, many thanks to all of you.

And a huge thank you to @Ed's TnT , @phattpiggie , @Aezhenn , @Melting Pot , @Timberhead , @Dynavap , Galloway Glass, FutoDugouts for contributing your beautiful work to this raffle. And for letting Vapor Asylum host it.

Now... I'm sure you'd like to know who won right? :biggrin:

Congratulations #279......... @NizzyJones !!!!!! You have won the grand prize!

And the runners up are.....

271 - @BD9
322 - @Whisper
363 - @Beyond Smoke
210 - @YaMon
10 - @almost there
61 - @-dab8-
358 - @morningrun
288 - @Joka
417 - @Jasper305
233 - @The Rogue Wax Works
159 - @Verax
45 - @soda
99 - @710.Ashbury.St
273 - @MistVape
117 - @Funkyhomer
311 - @Futo_derek
440 - @GraniteState420
351 - @KingCxnt

All of the winners should send an email to Ed at ed@edstnt.com with their contact information and he will send out your prizes. Winners have two weeks to claim their prize.

Holy moly. I think I just used up my luck for the year. Thanks so much every one!

Congrats @NizzyJones and thanks again Ed's TnT, PhattPiggie, AezhennWood, FutoDugouts, FC MeltingPot, TimberHead Designs, DynaVap, Galloway Glass, VaporAsylum and lv82all for your generosity for a great cause!

Everyone in this thread that donated are winners in my mind.

@NizzyJones just takes the cake with with the grand prize. Congrats bro!

And Congrats to the runners up (runner ups?)

And to @Ed's TnT and @momofthegoons, you both have knocked it out of the park with this event. So a huge shout out to you both as well!

And to all the makers that donated their time and products, you guys are changing the face of the vape community and we all love you guys.

Much Love ✌

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back