Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Ed's TnT 3rd Annual MAKE A WISH Fundraiser/Raffle Nov. 1st - 30th., 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 14244

Being a part of this great community has been such a blessing to me. I have come to know so many here, made friends and even grown so close I would call alot of you family. I have had immense support with much encouragement from all those here. My love for what I do has been appreciated and enjoyed by so many within this community and elsewhere that I have wanted to give back in some way.

Started this 3 years ago with the thought of how I could give back and how we could as a whole. I have been blessed with 4 healthy amazing sons, having 4 its almost impossible for them to all be happy at the same time but hey that's life and I will take healthy over happy any day. Many children aren't so and have to deal with illness or diseases that can take such a tole on their lives.

View attachment 14287

Event will take place Nov. 1st – 30th 2019

What is the prize:
I have been in touch with some great makers in the vapor industry and teamed up with them to make this year the best prize package yet.

Grand Prize: Consists of several offerings from makers below. The grand prize totals more than $2,300 making this one amazing package like none other ever awarded to one person.

● Ed's TnT
● PhattPiggie
● AezhennWood
● FutoDugouts
● FC MeltingPot
● TimberHead Designs
● DynaVap
● Galloway Glass
● VaporAsylum
● lv82all

View attachment 14245

18 Runnerup Prizes:
● DynaVap 2019 'M' / DV Lanyard / DV & VA Stickers awarded to those drawn from 2nd place to 19th place.

View attachment 14286

Since there are so many amazing artisan pieces offered in this one of a kind grand prize, I will start this contest with an image of only a portion of the grand prize and about every 3-5 days add another until the entire prize is revealed.

Where to enter: The contest will be held here at VaporAsylum and will be open to all members. You must be a member to enter this raffle.

How to enter: This is fund raiser is for the Make A Wish foundation. To enter participants will go to the Make A Wish donations page. Participants may choose to donate to National, Local, or International. The minimum donation amount to enter this contest is $10 and entry and participation for this contest will be based on the honor system. Once payment for the donation has been made, you will see a confirmation page.

View attachment 13790

Participant should copy and save or take a screen shot of their receipt and black out any personal information before uploading the image here. The transaction ID and date must be clearly visible to validate your donation, or the donation will not be counted. It only takes 1 single entry of $10 or more to register for this contest. However, as an incentive, we will be implementing the following:

Single donation of $10 = 1 raffle entry

Single donation of $50 = 6 raffle entries

Single donation of $100 = 13 raffle entries

Single donation of $150 = 20 raffle entries

Single donation of $200 = 28 raffle entries

You can donate as many times as you like. Donate the first day great, donate again the 2nd week even better, donate one more time day before it ends to give yourself better odds, its all on you. The more you donate the more chances you have to win. Good luck!

Raffle length:
Raffle will run from Nov. 1st to the 30th. and will close at midnight on the 30th.

How is the winner selected: Each donation will be assigned a number in an Excel spreadsheet for example, if a member donates $50, they will get 6 numbers (line entries) assigned to them. The winner will be chosen by a random number draw.

When/where be winner be announced: Winner will be announced and posted here the following day, Dec. 1st. After announcing the winners, I will reach out to that person by private message here at Vapor Asylum, notifying them of their win. The winner will have two weeks to respond and collect their prize. If they do not respond within that two weeks, they forfeit their win and another winner be selected through the same process as above.

It's that simple, donate to help MAW give a wish to a deserving child & put a smile on their face, put a precious memory in the mind of a parent that may be the most priceless gift they may ever receive.

View attachment 14247

Am opening this event with this beautiful Bocote Twisted WoodScents Pkg. Been in talks and planning this with @phattpiggie for almost a year. Everyone knows the work & detail PP puts into his twisted pieces and thought how neat it would be to have him put that same effort into a Twisted WS.
I sent him a blank last year to see if we could do this and then sent a solid body later to make it so. He nailed it with his same attention to detail and fine craftsmanship we have all come to know very well.

Let’s raise some dough for the MAW and in our own way help as much as possible for a chance to win a prize package like no other!

BTW, if anyone would like to grab the images and info above to post up at your SM accounts be it FB, IG, or where ever I would greatly appreciate it.

Will this copy do for my entry?

Attachments

• Make-A-Wish Donation Receipt.pdf
    657.1 KB · Views: 208
Good morning everyone, forgive me for my delay at posting up here.

WOW WOW WOW is how I am feeling about how this went and how thankful I am to all that participated in this event from the makers @phattpiggie @Timberhead @Aezhenn FutoDugouts @Melting Pot DynaVap Galloway Glass and in memory of lV82all.

I want to thank VaporAsylum MOTG for hosting this years event.

I want to thank all that participated and those that donated making this years such a huge success. You all not only doubled last years amount but almost tripled it with a total amount of over $4400 thats so impressive.

Congratulations @NizzyJones and to all the runnerup winners. I have gotten the GP out which just barely all fit in a large flat rate and weighed almost 10lbs. of gear. Have gotten half the RU prizes out already and have a couple more going out today.

Still need the rest of the RU winners to get with me about theirs.

Gosh have under a year to put the next one together and tbh is going to be tough to beat this years but have quite a bit of time to make it happen. WOW WOW yall thanks again and am so grateful to see how you all the community worked with us to promote and spread the word for this great cause. You all really stepped up and I appreciate everyone!

Thanks again Ed and everyone else who participated!

Tracking is still saying the prize package will land Friday afternoon but I think there's a chance it will make it tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

AC597425-C312-4345-865D-A7C15ED60498.jpeg

Awesome swag and a Dynavap M in the runner up prize I rec'd. Thank you all!

Alrighty... I just got the list from @Ed's TnT of the runners up that HAVE NOT claimed their prizes yet. Come on folks... you've only got 4 more days to claim these....

@GraniteState420
@MistVape
@710.Ashbury.St
@Verax

If these members do not claim their prizes by the 14th, we will draw 4 more runners up on the 15th. Those four will have 3 days to claim their prizes before the contest is closed.

Good morning, all these guys follow me at IG. Have just reached out to them there hopefully to get their info. I will keep you posted, thanks for all you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back