Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Elev8R Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve! The man with moustache. First off love the stashe and DBV was my first whip vape so that Elev8s for sure.

But to be honest Christmas in the smokies is going to quite literally elev8 the whole family. Looking to get a glimpse of some snow and maybe build a snowman or something .... Prob things you've experienced your whole life!

Thanks for the giveaway @Steve Kelnhofer
Good luck everyone :clap:

Standing In a small metal box being lifted vertically through a building is what elev8s me...

Thanks to @Steve Kelnhofer and everyone at Atomsun for this contest! Thanks to @momofthegoons for hosting this great contest.

Compassion, empathy, and when kindness isn't seen as weakness are things that Elev8 me.

Good luck everyone!!

First look at the ELEV8R Glass Vape.

Sonne, the three legged cat, Elev8s me, even as he wakes me up at night to scratch behind the ear he can't reach any more. My long nails and willingness to help are the exact solution he thinks he needs. These moments I know I am truly useful, and my heart soars ( after I get over being woken up).

I hesitate to mention this very often for a couple of reasons....first, I'm really a cynical, snide, grumpy old bastard...no denying it. Second, I don't think virtuous acts gain anything by being talked about.

But with that said, I have discovered over the past couple of years of retirement that I get truly Elev8'd doing my Hospice Visitation Volunteer job.

Now remember....I'm no saint...quite the opposite.... and I do not want to act like I think I am in anyway whatsoever. But the fact remains that doing this volunteer job is just about the most rewarding, enlightening, gratifying activity I have every participated in. Next is finding a one day a week job at a soup kitchen. I figure if Francis can wash feet, I can chop carrots...right? haha

See ya, guys and gals.

A swift kick in the bum Elev8's me!

Mushrooms elev8 me... its the season...

...canoeing in the early morning on a nice calm lake with the fog rising...

shiny seasonal stuff

20181212_171232.jpg

Riding my scoot elev8's me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back