Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Elev8R Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going gym, as gay as it sounds, elev8s me more than anything... iv spent last 2 weeks recovering from surgery in bed.. first day back at gym destroyed me...

Sunrise at seagrove beach elev8s me.

IMG_20180922_064437_512.jpg

Waking up in the morning not dead Elev8s me.:thumbsup:

Cleaning shit elev8s me to an ocd safe space

Hey there, I am Steve, the owner of what used to be 7th Floor and is now AtomSun. This is the new company that I am 100% owner of and we still build the best vapes on earth right here in Colorado Springs. I had to do this for a number of reasons, but rest assured I am still here. Yes, I am also Elev8 Glass, www.Elev8GlassGallery.com and www.Elev8presents.com , and I am one of the partners of www.Elev8Premier.com along with Matt Z. Glass. My glass crew needed an identity years ago. That later transformed to more than just glass, but a lifestyle and way of life. Elev8 is so powerful to me that I am moving everything to there.

Our logo....

View attachment 6258

Symbols are
  • sun and moon to represent night and day, Ying and yang, good and evil
  • up arrow to show one must elev8 their life
  • the arrow is also a representation of Pike Peak as we sit right in front of it
  • then if you turn it upside down and in a mirror there is a 7 there for 7th Floor.

So in celebration of our new venture we are going to have a giveaway here at the asylum. We are giving away an Elev8R vaporizer and some Elev8 goodies.....a t-shirt, dab mat and an Elev8 pin.

View attachment 6222

Rules

Just post something that has to do with your Elev8 lifestyle and say why it Elev8's you. It could be you on a walk, your favorite rig, your favorite scene, an image...... etc.

One entry per day per member.

Contest ends December 23. 2018

Winner will be chosen by random number draw.

Winner announced December 24, 2018

Good luck everyone!
Hello Steve, my name is Vicente. What Elev8 me every day is my wife Donna. She is a yoga instructor, and has shown me the Ways of The Tao. I strive to be, and elev8 my mind to be a better responsible person. Thank you

Having a sneaky vape in public Elev8's me.:smilie-devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back