Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Elium Portable Vaporizer for Dry Herb and Extracts

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Sponsor

From the manufacturer

A Truly Smart Vaporizer​

The moment you try Elium, you’re experiencing the future. Elium’s patented breakthrough technology ensures full flavor for every serving. With Elium, you’ll taste the difference.

eliumtransparantcroppedtight.png

eliumoil22.png

Live Resin​

Elium works great with live resin
and other semi-liquid extracts

eliumoil22.png

Distillate​

Elium works great with distillates
and other liquid extracts

eliumherb22.png

Flower​

Elium also works great with flower
or other loose leaf herbs

Automated Extract Delivery​

Extrude oils directly into the oven at the push of a button. Elium gives the user more control over their serving size while delivering fresher hits every time.

Unlock Power for Extracts​

Elium has the ability to reach higher temperatures when vaporizing extracts. Temperatures can range from 0-500°F, giving it the ability to vaporize small and large servings alike.

Hybrid Heating Technology​

Elium combines convection and conduction heating to reduce the need for stirring when vaporizing herbs and to deliver full robust flavor when vaporizing high terpene extracts.

No Smartphone Needed​

With Elium’s built in navigation system you do not need a smartphone to access full functionality. We are focused on the user experience with an aim for simplicity

Vids:

I will be participating in beta testing for this device. I have spend some time talking to Robin, the founder, on it and it's pretty exciting to see where he is taking this. I will report as I have more to share.

Hi @robin_eliumvapor, i want more details...

What materials are used for the heater.. ???

Is the air/vapor path isolated...???
Heater is enclosed in a 316 stainless steel sleeve and is completely isolated from the electronics. It produces hybrid heating (convection/conduction) Final mouthpiece will be made from Zirconia ceramic and vapor path is also isolated from the rest of the device.

Looking forward to seeing how this performs with rosin.:popcorn:

Any ideas on price range for this....

This looks awesome. I’m interested, I haven’t bought a vaporizer in a while. I was thinking the same thing about the price. The great flavor is what I’m looking for. An easy way to use concentrates or should I say, can this vape really handle concentrates? How difficult to clean and use? :cheers:

When do you think this unit will be available to the public? :dogpile:

Last edited:
Any ideas on price range for this....
We are hoping to release a more firm price point soon but the goal has always been $300-350 retail range.

Looking forward to seeing how this performs with rosin.:popcorn:
I will do my best to post a rosin video soon.

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
We are hoping to release a more firm price point soon but the goal has always been $300-350 retail range.

I will do my best to post a rosin video soon.

Mod note: posts merged
Just curious if you were able to make it through the pandemic and keep this as an active project?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back