Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Enail Kits and Bits

I found it easy to remove the 3x legs after I cut the top part off, then just heat 1x leg at a time from the back while pulling on the front with pointy nose pliers etc :thumbsup:
Good idea
I didn't think about cutting it out first and then the pulling too

Cheers for the idea, I might give that a go - maybe tomorrow I'm a bit daabbed and ceroma'd up tonight lol

My DNail Coil will not go past 650f for cleaning so I decided to try and 'fix' the DHGate coil that was wired incorrectly for most controllers that blew up my Auberins PID controller.
I found the following very helpful,
I managed to fix mine quite easily, I did not even have to do any soldering, just cut, strip and twist to correct spots...piece of piss easy!

Swapping out the controller in the cheap enail controllers is very easy too, if you need to
I just resurrected one of mine with this controller from Aliexpress (I saw in one of the Pinky build threads)
Which is all connected by screws and clips so it only took me a couple of mins to do

If you're not getting any power after replacing the controller there's a drawer that slots in next to the power connector that contains 2 fuses (the fuse in use an a spare).
So you can take a look and use the spare fuse if you need to

I did not even have to do any soldering, just cut, strip and twist to correct spots...piece of piss easy!
I must add I did heat shrink wrap all the connections before re-assembly...would have been lots of sparks otherwise!

Wasn't sure where to put this (yes I am as usual posting post consumption)

But for the ongoing discussions around coils and PID compatibilities I found a store that will do them custom for you at a decent price

They sell the clockwise 4/5 wrap coils that some of the ball/injector vapes prefer too so you are no longer stuck to manufacturers apple type purchases
Just tell them which PID or wiring sequence you require and they will solder for you and send a picture to show you when done

I have one on the way for my Auber and will report back when I receive it

Good to finally have choices at a decent price +post that you can get custom made to your hardware

They were friendly and helpful in communication even through the translation program

AU $39.25 20%OFF | Custom Enail Heating Coil Pinout Soldered Sequence Fit Your E-Nail PID Controller 110V and 220V 10mm/16mm/20mm/25mm For Choice

These look OK,
Would go well with one of the 20mm coils with a showerhead bowl for about 150us...uses a 20mm coil that I just happen to be looking for...pretty sure I chucked mine (wrong wiring before I knew how to fix) and will have to use the link you posted once you confirm all good.

Last edited:
These look OK,
with a showerhead bowl for about 100us...uses a 20mm coil that I just happen to be looking for...pretty sure I chucked it and will have to use the link you posted once you confirm all good.
Yea Ive seen that one - the B0 can also use a glass bowl or y adaptor like others
There is a taroma light too for 85$aud
There's one by old head
There's another one too
All around the same price range
A few of these cheaper open head versions of the ball vapes have been coming out since the pinky

They are meant to all work really well and kill a bowl in one go, just function slightly different
The Taroma and B2 seem to be the hardest hitters of the closed heads from reports but the open headed cheaper versions are still better vapes than others and hit and produce clouds like no vape did prior

All run on a 20mm barrell and PID of choice
Best set up going
Get more stoned than smoking and nice flavours

Last edited:
Here we go
All these companies selling pids at high prices (and some without warranties)
They all come from china anyway (even Auber is made there)

Well here are some at nice prices
And they are all the same as I have seen in sellers sites with coils and ballers

These are wired to work with Auber coils too yee haa!!

$75 AUD delivered for a single pid
Or
$160 AUD delivered for a double PID

Nice

AU $52.42 | Black or Sliver color PID control box

And this shop has either diy solder yourself for very cheap

AU $32.03 26%OFF | DIY Soldered 110V/220V Enail Heating Coil and 5 Pin XLR Male Plug with 10mm/16mm/20mm/25mm Fits E-Nail PID Controller

Or for an extra $7aud they will solder it for your Auber - or however you like if you ask
And they are clockwise 5 wraps for the ballers that ask for them

AU $37.85 22%OFF | Enail Heating Coil 10/16/20mm with 5 Pin XLR Plug For 710 Coils PeliNail Shatterbox Yo Dabba EZ Bake Auber RDK PID Controller
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPSE3W8

Nice and cheap unlike everyone else who buys from china and resells
Clockwise or anticlockwise wrap what ever floats your boat
4/5 wrap coils

Buy your pids/coils and vape heads separately and you'll save money and get a warranty

@Kellya86
Here is some other options for cheap coils and pids
Even if you got an Auber PID I would get my coil from here
For a baller or enail if you didn't get an E rig

And here they finally are
I paid about $20/30 per blade for mine months ago
Now they are finally here for single purchase at a cheap as chips price
Puffco and monarx/source eat your heart out
Absolutely love my hot knives for dabbing, such a brilliant addition and now everyone can have access to the "luxury"
Of course there will still be the "in crowd" who snob and scoff at your unbranded hot knife that you decided to buy directly from China instead of paying a western company to import it first and upmarket it (somehow that equates to more ethical)

AU $6.09 | 510 Thread Hot Knife Dab Accessory Tool ConNectar PEN ATTACHMENT

And here too with a few size options

AU $12.22 | New Hot Ceramic Heating Tip Coil Knife Dab Tool For 510 Thread battery
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPwmZ8M

If you dab, and don't have one, I'd grab one - from here or puffco or where ever keeps you afloat
It truly makes the whole experience quicker and easier/cleaner/more enjoyable

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back