Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Enail Rig Suggestions

I am fortunate to be moving and have a vape space/corner. Want to invest in a erig, and thinking of Flowerpot, since fixated on that. Any other suggestions? I've just started to do concentrates too.

...get an auber controller, the rdk 300 or 200 depending on budget... then, for flower, grab a new vape showerhead if you already thinking flowerpot (or weedeater if showerhead no longer available)...
... auber: https://www.auberins.com/index.php?...esult&search_in_description=1&keyword=rdk+300

...for concentrates grab a banger and bubble cap from @710 coils ....
... 710coils.com .....
Pretty much the advice I would have given..... although if you don't go auber for your coil, @710 coils has nice ones as well (when they are in stock. I notice he doesn't have many right now). Should you buy both a banger and a coil from Shane, he will fit the banger to the coil for you. Really good customer service.

You might want to skim through the thread on bangers as well.

the rdk 300 or 200 depending on budget.
I went with the rdk200 solely due to the cable out location.
I would not go with any controller that does not have a rotary dial for temp control, those tiny little arrow keys are BLOODY AWFUL compared.:myday:
My main dab rig for rosin is a DNail SiC Halo as it is so much easier to maintain than quartz or ruby, it is also cheaper on DNail guise anyway.
I love my 710coils axial heater coil with a quartz banger with ruby insert for flavor I just find the SiC Halo easier to live with and it is not that far behind ruby with flavor for me.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back