Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Futo
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape EpicVape E-Nano

Sortugle

Question/Advice on cleaning the stems

For awhile, I was just running an ISO soaked cotton ball through the stem followed by another one to ry it out. I would soak the screen in ISO to clean that as well. This method just didn't seem to get rid of the 'vape' smell from the pieces though.
Recently I have been soaking the stem and screen in ISO for 15 minutes - 4 hours (sometimes I forget I am soaking them). I rrinse with water, dry the stem by running a cotton ball through it, and wait for the screen to dry. This method I like because it gets rid of any 'vape' smell. Will soaking the stem in ISO cause the silicon around the stem to deteriorate over time? Any other suggestions?

Sortugle

Sheesh - Once again I forgot I was soaking the piece in ISO . Seeing your reply reminded me. Thank you :)
I will be lucky if that silicon protector will last till the end of the week!! hehe
Just ordered PBW from Amazon. Should be here on Tuesday. Thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate it.

ataxian

In a BLACK HOLE!
Sheesh - Once again I forgot I was soaking the piece in ISO . Seeing your reply reminded me. Thank you :)
I will be lucky if that silicon protector will last till the end of the week!! hehe
Just ordered PBW from Amazon. Should be here on Tuesday. Thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate it.
PBW function work’s however dish soap work’s welll.
I mix soap & baking soda 4 small mouthpiece waterpipe’s?

CANNABIS as decent flavor.

CLEAN help’s 2 reach NIRVANA or garage band status!

Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Futo