Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape EpicVape E-Nano

Hi...It truly can vape "0.0nothing", it'll vape a smidge, but my favored way is to stack .06-.07g (essentially full Dynavap stack), put my dial on 7 and have 3 super top notch, super powerful hits/rips. Yes I have dim brown spots after to begin with draw, but the hit estimate is fair something I can't do with any of my other vapes. If I stack like .025-.05g, I get like 5-6 hits, but littler ones in spite of the fact that. I think it changes a lot how you employ it, you'll do beast hits, you'll be able do whispy hits.

When buying a vaporizer all you can go by is other folks experiences. Really the Enano does it all. I like the stems that you chill in the freezer. Kinda fun experimenting with accessories.
You can have a lazy, long easy going session or a session thats hard and fast and over. It will fit whatever needs you prefer. Reminds me of a whole different subject.
live had mine for 5 or 6 yrs. I’ve had to send a unit in to get fixed and it didn’t take but two weeks to get it back. I know some have had a different experience. All good here.

Last edited:
When buying a vaporizer all you can go by is other folks experiences. Really the Enano does it all. I like the stems that you chill in the freezer. Kinda fun experimenting with accessories.
You can have a lazy, long easy going session or a session thats hard and fast and over. It will fit whatever needs you prefer. Reminds me of a whole different subject.
live had mine for 5 or 6 yrs. I’ve had to send a unit in to get fixed and it didn’t take but two weeks to get it back. I know some have had a different experience. All good here.
Curiosity? How long to chill? Have you ever lost a stem to thermal shock? What is the longest you have left a stem in the freezer and then used it? Thanks.

I haven't used my Enano for a while....no good reason, just became kind of bored with vaporizers a bit and was just using my EVO and FP.

Well, I have a bad back and massively re-aggravated it picking up a 25 lb cooler (FFS).

Five days now in the zero grav chair and the Enano plugged in the whole time. Its the only vape I'll leave plugged in and on.

Its always there for a quick shesh and back in the zero grav chairm.

I use a cloud buddy type carb'd adapter with an FC-188 and an Enano gong. Its outstanding.

I generally, set it at 7 (and these are analog rheostats so my 7 may well be diff than your 7), put in a light .1 of fine ground, tamp it just the tiniest bit to get the big air holes out, and get two whopping hits and a clean up.

Its been a savior for me this past week.

I may not have used it much in the past year or so, but would never give it up for the almost unique function it provides.

1628609952614.jpeg

I haven't used my Enano for a while....no good reason, just became kind of bored with vaporizers a bit and was just using my EVO and FP.

Well, I have a bad back and massively re-aggravated it picking up a 25 lb cooler (FFS).

Five days now in the zero grav chair and the Enano plugged in the whole time. Its the only vape I'll leave plugged in and on.

I use a cloud buddy type carb'd adapter with an FC-188 and an Enano gong. Its outstanding.

I generally, set it at 7 (and these are analog rheostats so my 7 may well be diff than your 7), put in a light .1 of fine ground, tamp it just the tiniest bit to get the big air holes out, and get two whopping hits and a clean up.

I may not have used it much in the past year or so, but would never give it up for the almost unique function it provides.

View attachment 29400
Hope you get feeling better I ha e blown mine out sneezing wrong so don't feel too bad about yourself.
:doh:

View attachment 29400
Your waterpipe’s setup is one 2 pull out! (NANO 4 function)
You R loved By-many!

This is from their website as of Aug 2021. I didn’t know this!
I guess I can’t imagine anyone not liking it.

We guarantee you’ll love the E-Nano!​

Try out the E-Nano for up to 3 weeks to ensure it’s the right product for you and if it’s not send it back for a refund!
NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
We streamline the process to ensure it’s an easy process, refunding your purchase price
minus shipping fees within 3 -5 business days of receiving your return*.
*May take up to 5-10 business days for bank to show refund.

in my enthusiasm along with a nice buzz posting the above pic i failed to mention the New Puck is slightly longer than than both the OG cord and the brick which I purchased from EV last year, Puck has a good balance and doesn't seem to knock of the log, verdict is still out on weather to velcro the puck on the side of the desk.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back