Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Community Ethnobotanicals

Disrupt

Any interest in a thread on other psychoactive plants? While the plants themselves are generally legal, extracting and using the active constituents isn't always. A grey area. For example, recently enjoyed some cactus juice and found it to complement cannabis nicely. If not, feel free to delete.

Disrupt

I have a 'grow it yerself' mushroom kit in the lab fridge, just slow at figuring out how to start it.
Thanks! Grown mushrooms in the past (and yeast in grad school). You'll need to sterilize media in a pressure cooker. Then inoculate and let them do their thing. Since the media needs to remain sterile, it' s hands off after that.

Wait - lab fridge? Can you borrow an autoclave? Did that 20 years ago.

Last edited:

Killick

Don't have access to an autoclave (had an opportunity to repurpose one from an army medical clinic years ago. Missed it by *this* much...)

I do have a pressure cooker tho. The instructions called for a trip boils of material in a large stock pot. I didn't think about the cooker tho...

Will dig up directions and maybe get this started. I'm looking forward to seeing these things pop...

Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop