Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Favorite Movie Clips

CIWS (Close In Weapon Systems) scene from Hunter Killer, looks like sci-fi but is actually old school compared to what is available today.

What a waste of money all these governments spend on this stuff instead of hospitals and schools.:disgust: But they look cool and I would love to be there to watch one live.:smilie-devil:

One of my favorite movies, Sexy Beast with Ben Kingsley and Ray Winston. Little scene of incredible acting, IMO.

One of my favorite movies, Sexy Beast with Ben Kingsley and Ray Winston. Little scene of incredible acting, IMO.

I only watched Sexy Beast on Sunday for the 100th time :biggrin:. Don is the definition of a utter cunt of a human being & general piece of shit. A piece of shit whose every second on screen is utterly mesmerising mind you.

This whole scene is magic.

I only watched Sexy Beast on Sunday for the 100th time :biggrin:. Don is the definition of a utter cunt of a human being & general piece of shit. A piece of shit whose every second on screen is utterly mesmerising mind you.

This whole scene is magic.

Yes, that scene and just about every other one is great. I tried to find a clip of the "I know a bloke who knows a bloke...etc" scene but couldn't locate one.

:headbang::cheers:

Love Wes Anderson movies.

I know, I know. It's a trailer and not a clip. But.... :dog:

Sad, but Elliot Smith was as tortured as the characters in the Royal Tenenbaums.

We watch a lot of movies here at the Madri-House. They're not all favorites, but here's as good a place as any to put out there what we're watching.

Last night was a classic(?), Marty (1954) with Ernie Borgnine and Betsy Blair. Here's smooth Marty sweet talkin' his lady.

What girl can resist?

:sleeping::zzz: Better than 100% Indica.:rofl:

I was a small child when my mother sent my brother and I to the movies alone to watch Barbarella. The theater was only two blocks from where we lived, and we had a ritual of checking the pay phone on the corner for change, which paid off well as it was at a Greyhound Srtation and young men coming back from Viet Nam would call their families to let them know they were home, then forget their change. After this, we'd go to the Big 3 market across the street, and buy candy then go to the movies next door. There didn't seem to be a ratings system in place, because they let 2 children under 7 in to watch the movie. I was scared of dolls for years after watching this, and worried about my dolls coming to life at night and attacking. Kind of a warped Toy Story scenario. Also developed a healthy fear of twins and canaries. Is it a favorite? IDK, but it sure had an impact.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back