Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Feeling creative? Help create a new graphic for the asylum here and win a Dynavap NonaVong and Dynastash!!!
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Lunacy Favorite Movie Clips

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Staff member
One of my personal favourites. I like to watch my extended blu ray version every couple of years. At night in a pitch black room with the sound up.

Another masterpiece from Wolfgang Peterson that you would enjoy Killick. ALways the German language English subtitles otherwise the dubs sound like Hogan's Heroes

LesPlenty

Well, that was fucked, something I can't unsee, and this thread is for favorite scenes...I definitely don't want to see a scene like that over and over.:shakehead:

Madri-Guy

I don't remember this at al, I don't think I've seen this. How is it you saw it, and I haven't? Don't tell me you were only eight, just don't.
I might have been 9 or 10? Is that better?
I've actually seen a lot of the Cheech and Chong movies. I've even seen the Corsican Brothers!

Maybe it's time to get out your Cheech bubbler and we do a movie marathon. We have brownies already made!

Madri-Gal

I might have been 9 or 10? Is that better?
I've actually seen a lot of the Cheech and Chong movies. I've even seen the Corsican Brothers!

Maybe it's time to get out your Cheech bubbler and we do a movie marathon. We have brownies already made!
You mean my special Cheech and Chong Up in Smoke commemorative minibong? And the Special Cheech and Chong commemorative brownies? I'm ready. Let's party! :smoke:

Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop