Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Feeling blessed.

Kurtdigglur

Gardening Grampa
I thought this would be an appropriate area to share. The place built a career in has had random drug screens for most of my 17 years working there. I have been a cannabis user for the last 22 years. I would wait for the nurses to show up do their thing and go on a month or two binge of Mary Jane. I had it timed pretty well because they would only come quarterly through the fiscal year. I did happen to win the lucky draw after a weekend binge with my brother in-law who lived in Wisconsin ( hell I was on vacation). I knew it was close to their visit. I either got lucky as all hell or they didn’t test my sample but I never got the phone call :uhoh:.

Than a couple years later they froze the random screens, so naturally I went full blaze without any breaks. I started experiencing my early symptoms of ulcerative colitis. So I started doing my Dr thing online (the last thing anyone should do) I read an article about weed gut. I then quit the dank cold turkey. My symptoms came in ten fold. I was loosing blood, vomiting and could no longer work out , I was a gym rat. I went in and was diagnosed with IBD. I started to research cures and cannabis was one of the ones that peaked my interest because of what I experienced. I got my medical card and was consuming like Snoop Dogg on super bowl weekend. Then the threat of nurses coming back, randoms unfrozen, I was devastated. I quit again. Sold my first Mighty and fell back out of remission. Took about 5-6 months for me to say fuck it I want to live right and began consuming again. So now I was back to my waiting game and hating it without a Mighty.

Now for the first time in 18 years I can consume worry free with my new Mighty. The place I work finally announced just two days ago they don’t give a shit what the employees do with their free time. No more randoms and THC is no longer tested for.bonghit:weed::headbang:

I thought this would be an appropriate area to share. The place built a career in has had random drug screens for most of my 17 years working there. I have been a cannabis user for the last 22 years. I would wait for the nurses to show up do their thing and go on a month or two binge of Mary Jane. I had it timed pretty well because they would only come quarterly through the fiscal year. I did happen to win the lucky draw after a weekend binge with my brother in-law who lived in Wisconsin ( hell I was on vacation). I knew it was close to their visit. I either got lucky as all hell or they didn’t test my sample but I never got the phone call :uhoh:.

Than a couple years later they froze the random screens, so naturally I went full blaze without any breaks. I started experiencing my early symptoms of ulcerative colitis. So I started doing my Dr thing online (the last thing anyone should do) I read an article about weed gut. I then quit the dank cold turkey. My symptoms came in ten fold. I was loosing blood, vomiting and could no longer work out , I was a gym rat. I went in and was diagnosed with IBD. I started to research cures and cannabis was one of the ones that peaked my interest because of what I experienced. I got my medical card and was consuming like Snoop Dogg on super bowl weekend. Then the threat of nurses coming back, randoms unfrozen, I was devastated. I quit again. Sold my first Mighty and fell back out of remission. Took about 5-6 months for me to say fuck it I want to live right and began consuming again. So now I was back to my waiting game and hating it without a Mighty.

Now for the first time in 18 years I can consume worry free with my new Mighty. The place I work finally announced just two days ago they don’t give a shit what the employees do with their free time. No more randoms and THC is no longer tested for.bonghit:weed::headbang:
Please look further into this as I believe that many with Crohn's, IBS, and the like take full spectrum infusions orally for their bowel. I believe...I don't know. And full spectrum would be like Green Dragon or real RSO they way Simpson made it...I believe.

I have no expertise on this but I have read random posts from folks who got massive relief using some sort of full spectrum infusion as an edible.

Best of luck.

Thank you @Baron23 I will definitely look into. I just started today the Simple Carb Diet. I believe through diet and cannabis I can achieve a normal lifestyle. It was the diet path or Humira and I’m not about to give my life away just yet. I’ve never been on a strict non processed diet. There is nothing to gain in trying to mask the problem if it’s 100% diet.

There is nothing to gain in trying to mask the problem if it’s 100% diet.
Oh, if its really the result of diet, I'm with you brother.

Take the lowest impact method that works to put your disease in remission is my view.

Best of luck. I have a friend who has had Crohn's for decades and finally got sick of it and now has a bag....this was before much about MJ and bowels.

My GF has Ulcerative Colitis but its been in remission for a good number of years. She avoids anything like corn or beans as there is some kind of glucose or something that can flare it back up. But she's been a happy camper for quite some time and if we go to eat Mexican, I eat her refried beans! haha

Oh, if its really the result of diet, I'm with you brother.

Take the lowest impact method that works to put your disease in remission is my view.

Best of luck. I have a friend who has had Crohn's for decades and finally got sick of it and now has a bag....this was before much about MJ and bowels.

My GF has Ulcerative Colitis but its been in remission for a good number of years. She avoids anything like corn or beans as there is some kind of glucose or something that can flare it back up. But she's been a happy camper for quite some time and if we go to eat Mexican, I eat her refried beans! haha

I’m still very new to this UC myself. I’ve tried crazy diets in the past and haven’t had a sip of alcohol in two years. So I know I have the will power. It could be tough because my kids are 7 and 12 that live at home. They like pizzas and candy bars. Really I’ve been foolish the last 12 months with my diet. For the first time I’m going to be 100% organic. I was able to get some RSO two years ago but since then my only sources are herb and rosin. I’m sure once the market opens for rec sales in Michigan I can try the more potent alternatives.

. I was able to get some RSO two years ago but since then my only sources are herb and rosin. I’m sure once the market opens for rec sales in Michigan I can try the more potent alternatives.
If you have a source for flower (which you do :wink:) you can make your own RSO. And you don't have to make a huge batch. Here is a thread on it. The first post has a video on how to make small batch RSO; which is basically FECO.

@Kurtdigglur, I am so sorry about your ulcerative colitis. My daughter nearly died from Chrohns, and had an illeostomy at 27. She's fine right now, but Humera and Remicade are dangerous drugs. I wish I could convince her to try cannabis, but it's her body, and I'm sure she's doing what she thinks best. I just hate that cannabis has been so vilified to where people aren't comfortable with it.
Feel better, @Kurtdigglur . I hope you feel better.

@Madri-Gal thanks for the kind words. Yea I have my bouts for time to time. I’m starting to believe it’s all in the mind. Meditation and affirmations I have been practicing and believe they are working some wonders. I also adjusted my diet quite some since I wrote that. Will power gets lost at times of pizzas and chocolates though. Yea I agree wish marijuana wasn’t as taboo as it is but oh well.

@Madri-Gal thanks for the kind words. Yea I have my bouts for time to time. I’m starting to believe it’s all in the mind. Meditation and affirmations I have been practicing and believe they are working some wonders. I also adjusted my diet quite some since I wrote that. Will power gets lost at times of pizzas and chocolates though. Yea I agree wish marijuana wasn’t as taboo as it is but oh well.
Big relationship between the gut and the mind, but the gut often starts it. So much is being learned about the gut biome and the emotions. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back