Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Feeling Creative? Design our new graphic!

824AC457-2186-49CA-8EE2-5376CD318D92.jpeg

So, last night I pull out my VAS mood mat as I set up my G43 for a night time session. It has the current inmate in an asylum image in B&W on it and it occurred to me that one thing to think about in these proposed art works is how it would look in B&W as there will be applications....such as the mood mat....that will most likely stay B&W for printing cost issues.

Just a thought.

Wanted to make something that was related to both VaporASylum and VAS the S sideways are also VA wanted to make it black dark purple and turquoise and the middle is a triangle "down the rabbit hole in V-A-S "

Not very artistic and I only had a dry erase board with a brownish marker to work with. Sorry @momofthegoons for the lackluster image. In my head it looks really awesome.
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted to make something that was related to both VaporASylum and VAS the S sideways are also VA wanted to make it black dark purple and turquoise and the middle is a triangle "down the rabbit hole in V-A-S "

Not very artistic and I only had a dry erase board with a brownish marker to work with. Sorry @momofthegoons for the lackluster image. In my head it looks really awesome.
I love that, @elkypeace. Great job.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back