Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Feeling Creative? Design our new graphic!

Madri-Guy says to me, he says "Ultimately, the Art Thing, the Inability To Do Art Thing, will hold us back in an art contest."
I can see his point, but we don't have cable, so we are busy sketching on cocktail napkins and scrap paper.

Those are green med crosses, and there might be color elsewhere, in later drafts. Depends on my remembering to buy crayons. Bear in mind that Madri-Guy was supposed to redraw this and make it nice, but he said he can't do that and paint the back stairs at the same time. He doesn't believe in himself the way I believe in him. He happens to be very good at art, hence painting the back steps.
Madri-Gal-Logo.jpg

Should have read rules about 1 entry per day. I have 6 of these and thought I'd drop em all at once. O well here's a sketch for today. No color, poor pic too but want to get a few in. Will refine , add color and try to get better pic.
20190822_174005.jpg
20190822_220719.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have read rules about 1 entry per day. I have 6 of these and thought I'd drop em all at once.

We seem to have some renewed interest in the contest.... :biggrin: and I'd love to see what everyone has to offer. So I have decided to extend the contest for another week.

So, the new end date will be August 31 with the winner being announced on September 2nd.... this way everyone will get a chance to get their entries in.

I've amended the og post to reflect the new end date.

Last edited:
We seem to have some renewed interest in the contest.... :biggrin: and I'd love to see what everyone has to offer. So I have decided to extend the contest for another week.

So, the new end date will be August 31 with the winner being announced on September 2nd.... this way everyone will get a chance to get their entries in.

I've amended the og post to reflect the new end date.
Great Mom. I pick up my granddaughter from kindergarten every afternoon and we enjoy coloring together. Yesterday she asked what I was drawing . I told her I was trying to win a new toy. She said for me Papa? I told her yes so I guess I need to go get her something more age appropriate !

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back