Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Firewood 6

elykpeace

exVASted
Firewood 6 pictures!

fw6 next to a fw5c and fw5s:
[IMG]

Opened up:
[IMG]

Retractable mouthpiece:
[IMG]

Loading:
[IMG]

Tamping:
[IMG]

Tool/Lid back in place and ready to go:
[IMG]

I am very excited for this vape and I got on the wait list about a month ago. Handcrafted by the legend Marc creator of (fw1,2,3,4,5)

This should be ready this month and possibly into September and for ~220-250$ range. All convection heater and it is activated with a squeeze. Wanted to get this over here since I don't see anyone talking about it yet and I think after owning the 5 this on vapor asylum.. it will be a great fit for me and maybe a few others.

All in one vape (has the storage and stir/tamp tool on board. Marc mentioned around 1/8th of dry herb can fit if you really squish it in there.. Quickly swappable flat top 18650.

:private:
Keep your eyes on this one people!

I went to the site and watched the reviews of the F5. No real info on the 6 except the pics above. And i didn't see instructions as to how to order one, when they become available.

So what's the process to get a F6?

Over the years, Marc has asked that interested folks send him a PM so indicating. Last I read he suggested that maybe the FW6 will be available mid-August, with the price yet TBD.

I own his FW3 and FW4 but I'm thinking the FW6 could be his best one yet...we'll see. :aaaaa:

Over the years, Marc has asked that interested folks send him a PM so indicating. Last I read he suggested that maybe the FW6 will be available mid-August, with the price yet TBD.

I own his FW3 and FW4 but I'm thinking the FW6 could be his best one yet...we'll see. :aaaaa:

I sent him an email, hopefully he'll respond soon ish. I've also went over to FC and read the last 6-7 pages of the firewood thread.

Not sure I need one but it looks cool and the reviewers seem to love it.

Also checked out a little bud elite. But I think I like the firewood better.

As time goes by, my desire for a firewood grows, lol. I'm checking my emails more often, and pop into the firewood web site almost daily now.

I started out just looking. But after seeing reviews of Marc's other vapes I'm getting revved up. It's not like he's hyping it, I'm hyping it to myself. Crazy, huh?

I'm not all that sure I'll like a full on convection vape. But it is regulated, so hopefully no combustion hits, and few charred bowls.

The FW 6 is my most wanted vape at this point. I can’t wait for the release.

Also gives me more time to save up $$$! Haha

Interesting looking vape watching the video

I can see it being rather smelly over time and holding the weed

I can also see that stash cover/stir tool becoming gummed up and a pia to slide in and out over time from weed resin/kief

Looks like it works well though and produces decent vapour

I watched that video yesterday. Impressed with the vape, but not the review. I'm looking forward to Troy from 420 vapezone reviewing it.

Interesting looking vape watching the video

I can see it being rather smelly over time and holding the weed

I can also see that stash cover/stir tool becoming gummed up and a pia to slide in and out over time from weed resin/kief

Looks like it works well though and produces decent vapour

It could be stinky, but for transport I always use mylar zip lock bags, so it's not a big worry for me. Plus I smell like weed most the time anyway according to my wife.

I watched that video yesterday. Impressed with the vape, but not the review. I'm looking forward to Troy from 420 vapezone reviewing it.

It could be stinky, but for transport I always use mylar zip lock bags, so it's not a big worry for me. Plus I smell like weed most the time anyway according to my wife.
Lol at your wife's comment
I have ryot smell proof cases too
But I think if I had this in my pocket on an outing it may "out" me

A Troy review would be great
He puts them through their paces

I believe Troy received one as well. Payton’s video wasn’t a review, it was a livestream first try kind of thing.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back