Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Flowermate Slick

BD9

Leaf Dawg
A new (ish) affordable portable. The Flowermate Slick with tear down.

Flowwermate Slick, $80.00 US.

Tear down;

The Flowermate Slick is a convection heavy hybrid made of carbon fiber and metal with a lightning fast heat-up and switchable 18650 battery. A top tier vape at an entry level price!
The FM Slick's carbon fiber and aluminum body is durable, sleek and discreet. At a little over 6" and only 1" diameter it fits perfectly in most pockets and bags with a magnetic metal top cover to protect the borosilicate glass mouthpiece from damage, dust and debris. Convection heavy heating with a black ceramic chamber similar to the Flowermate Nano provide thick, tasty vapor that goes down smoother than pure conduction. The Slick's loading chamber holds about 0.3g and the black ceramic is resistant to buildup for easier and less frequent cleaning. The Flowermate Slick heats in around 30-40 seconds and vibrates when ready with three sweet spot temp settings accessible through the single button control: 385°, 400° and 420°F. The Slick is powered by a high performance flat top 18650 battery that can be charged through the Micro-USB port or swapped out of the threaded aluminum base in about 5 seconds. The included battery is 2500mAh capacity with 20A max output and provides roughly an hour of heat per charge based on our daily "testing". The airpath is fully isolated with 4 intakes surrounding the mouthpiece that lead under the chamber, through the convective metal spiral below, then directly up through your material.

Key Features:
  • Laminated Carbon Fiber Build
  • Convection / Conduction Hybrid
  • 30-40 Second Heat Up Time
  • 3 Temp Settings: 385°, 400°, 420°F
  • Black Ceramic Heating Chamber
  • Approx 0.3g Capacity
  • Approx. 1 Hour Usage Per Charge
  • Replaceable 18650 Battery (2500mAh / 20A)
  • Fully Isolated Airpath
  • Single Button Control
  • Vibration Notification
  • Micro-USB Charging
  • Borosilicate Mouthpiece
  • Magnetic Top Cover
  • Dimensions: 6.25" x 1"
  • Weight: 144g
  • 1 Year Warranty (90 Days on Battery)

Love Puffitups tear downs....always informative.

I will see what the reviews are with this one. Looks similar to the Linx Eden. Curious about the cloud output. I feel I can’t completely get my bud to a medium ABV brown color with my Eden. If I do I really have to work at it. Don’t want to work so hard but I do like flavor. I don’t like anything too harsh either. I’m picky.

Would the Grasshopper batteries work with this vaporizer? Just curious, I might be interested in this vaporizer. Is it harsh or possibly not hot enough? I see it has the three temps.

Last edited:
Would the Grasshopper batteries work with this vaporizer?

No chance Carol. The battery is the same size as the Arizer Air if that helps.

Would the Grasshopper batteries work with this vaporizer? Just curious, I might be interested in this vaporizer. Is it harsh or possibly not hot enough? I see it has the three temps.
Not even close....it uses 18650's which are common. GH uses a very small battery that was custom designed for their vape....because their designers lost their fucking mind. Batteries that GH owners have NOT been able to buy for quite some time as they are "out of stock" FFS

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back