Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Focus Carta V2

@felvapes the link to your favourite carb cap no longer works, do you have a link to one similar or a pic of yours?
I want one for my Wand and Peak Pro if it ever arrives (all the sellers stock ended up back in the US).

I want to try one of these when I have the cash spare too after buying the wand
The sic blew coils but this might be the goods
Ceramic chambers I've used in the past taste really nice in vapes

https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-...599969400.html#cpmfit-1-null#cpmfit-null-null

I also intend to use my Carta cap for my wand
I've seen people using it and heard it's much better
The sold out link one I don't use
This is the one I use on my Carta and is my fav
I don't know if it will be what works on the wand or not
The Carta factory cap is flat and may fit the wand as people say
I intend to try this one first though as I like it best on the Carta

Buy direct and save, I just got a rebuildable coil for my Peak from them that can take Ain, ruby etc but I just got quartz until a polished SiC is available as only standard SiC is there now...I just need the vape to try it in,
or all their Carta stuff here,
Looks like any 19 or 20mm caps will fit as long as it is not too long as the one you listed does on the Peak or Sok?
edit.. I might need something more like this,
1624110477848.png

extra edit...I just ordered it.

Last edited:
Buy direct and save, I just got a rebuildable coil for my Peak from them that can take Ain, ruby etc but I just got quartz until a polished SiC is available as only standard SiC is there now...I just need the vape to try it in,
or all their Carta stuff here,
Looks like any 19 or 20mm caps will fit as long as it is not too long as the one you listed does on the Peak or Sok?
edit.. I might need something more like this,
View attachment 28271

extra edit...I just ordered it.
Jcvap is where I got my sic
But for some reason you burn coils out quicker with the sic in the Carta
I'd love a tiny to try too for the Carta
I got the coil rebuild kits from jcvap and they are quality and last
The cap you just ordered looks like mine I have here in shape/size which is from the link above
The pictures in that link look longer than mine is on arrival mine is more rounded like in your pic

I'd love a ruby to try
After finding a crack in my ruby insert for no known reason, I am a bit shy to try again plus it is US$130+ shipping for the full ruby kit for the Peak...you should ask them for a Carta version, if enough people ask it may happen.

After finding a crack in my ruby insert for no known reason, I am a bit shy to try again plus it is US$130+ shipping for the full ruby kit for the Peak...you should ask them for a Carta version, if enough people ask it may happen.
I think I asked a long time ago through DHgate
I might try the ceramic first

I also might wait until the wand arrives
If it is as many report I may not use the Carta as much in the future

Maybe a ruby insert for the wand cups is something to look at in the future

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back