Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Squiby

Cool Kitty
Staff member
The Dynavap vaporizer, the Vapcap, has a versatile modular build which lends itself to endless customization. Couple this with an array of imaginative and functional accessories and you have a device that is not only pleasurable to use but also to behold. Each and every one is beautiful and unique.

This thread is dedicated to the Love of Vapcap.

But first, a challenge called "Find the Vapcap"......
UHZzN6B.jpg

A1JUecD.jpg

Oh @Squiby you turn me on with those racy photos :naughty2:. You aren't forgotten @UN~YAH. Hell, I'd bat for the other team with wood like that on offer.

My meagre offering for the thread

k4sUgx8l.jpg

@Stevenski

The last glass vapcap. I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! Pray tell, is that a VapCap mod? :cool:

It is just a stock OG with a XL condenser & mouthpiece mate. My burl mouthpiece cracked though so I recycled it by flipping it, adding a spare crown, some sandpaper & superglue. I wish I still had my original matching XL & mouthpiece but such is life.

It really classes up the cracky

lfaHV6a.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my family photo!
xLxnrqn.jpg

Up top got the B&W Ebony Nona VonG. Left to right we got: Winegums Amphora Stem (no steel core), Winegums Claro Walnut stem (SC). Burl Omni VonG. Ti Omni. @phattpiggie Purpleheart and Lignum Vitae square stems. Then the Burl Dynastash at the bottom.

Cap engravings! My images do not do them justice; in hand they are perfect showing every detail with no blurs or smudged together elements.
1W6IpJN.jpg

lKUPTPb.jpg

Ez2PP1W.jpg

It is just a stock OG with a XL condenser & mouthpiece mate.
I have the same OG-XL. Those come with that black washer (closest to the carb hole) on the other side of the carb hole. I though you have moved it to be between the carb hole and the cap in order to gain some resistance in draw without blocking the carb hole manually. That is why I called it a "mod".... ;)

So many wonderful vapcaps here!

This makes me wonder, have we got George over here yet? @momofthegoons I would love to reach out and invite him if you don't mind, I'll of course have him contact you to set up the appropriate vendor permissions :)

I have the same OG-XL. Those come with that black washer (closest to the carb hole) on the other side of the carb hole. I though you have moved it to be between the carb hole and the cap in order to gain some resistance in draw without blocking the carb hole manually. That is why I called it a "mod".... ;)

Haha I did not think of that as a "mod" & certainly not the king of mods ddave referring to it as a mod. What is important is that it works. I use a tiny piece of silicone in the carb to block it by about 80% on my wooden ones. You can see it in the WonG I posted.

I'd just like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to @Winegums for a stunning and lovely custom stem.

Arrived 25.03.17 so very quick delivery.

The FRETBOARD:
miXCQ9W.jpg

lRUi5sG.jpg

rFx252O.jpg

Absolutely delighted with this, the pictures don't do it justice.

It has a really nice weight to it, not too heavy, I can still hold it using only lip strength.

The stinkwood has real character and the nickel rings just zing!

Great job, thank you so very very much. :tup::tup:

Just received the VapCap M.

Chit was real before, now just got realer!

Yo DynaVap, you tryin to break my shipping records.... wasn't expected to receive so quickly.... Bravo!

The Dynavap vaporizer, the Vapcap, has a versatile modular build which lends itself to endless customization. Couple this with an array of imaginative and functional accessories and you have a device that is not only pleasurable to use but also to behold. Each and every one is beautiful and unique.
Loving your bell. Really gorgeous setup, thanks for sharing.

Been trying to put something similar together. Did you make it, is it an antique where could i get one?

It is just a stock OG with a XL condenser & mouthpiece mate. My burl mouthpiece cracked though so I recycled it by flipping it, adding a spare crown, some sandpaper & superglue. I wish I still had my original matching XL & mouthpiece but such is life.
It really classes up the cracky

Was lining up to do something quite similar, saw your pricture and it has inspired me further. Thank you.
Then something drew my attention, your Vapcaps to the left seems to be sitting on a metal base that mates to the underdog.

Very very curious what this is, if you dont mind sharing. Are these adapters to heat a Vapcap on top of the Underdog log vape?

If so, do you often heat up a vapcap on top of a log, instead of using stems with it?

Just recently acquired both an Underdog and a Vapcap. Would love to try this kind of setup as well.

Loving this community so far.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back