Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

FS - NewVape Micro-20 Rosin Press with EXTRAS!!

Baron23

For sale is my NewVape Micro-20 Rosin Press.

Micro-20 originally sold for about $3,500 before shipping

$1,250 will take it but it must be purchased face to face as there is no way to box and ship its…it’s that heavy duty.

I’ll accept cash, PayPal FF (or you pay the fee), or a cashier’s check in payment.

I’m selling it because I just don’t use it. I’m 95% flower user and I live in a med legal state so if I want concentrates I just buy them.

Also, I need the room on my bench for metallic cartridge reloading! Haha

The Micro-20 is a semi-commercial production quality press. And this has not been used very much at all and is almost brand new

The plates are 4” x 7” and it’s driven by BVA hydraulics which are warrantied for life and are the gold standard for this level of pumps/cylinders indeed a 20 ton press.

How that 20 ton is calculated is from this formula:

(PSI from Gauge x Jack cylinder area) / area of load = PSI on the Puck

Where jack cylinder area is 4.37 square inches

So, it’s a 10K psi pump but you really shouldn’t go to a pumps maximum, or at least not often.

So, take approximately 90% = 9,153K PSI on the pump x 4.37 jack cylinder area = 39,998 lbs. of force on the plates = 20 tons…within a few lbs.

Then take the total force exerted on the plate and divided it by the area of your puck in square inches and you get actual PSI on your material, e.g.

2,000 psi on the gauge x 4.37 = 8,740 total force on the plate divided by a 4 for a four square inch puck = 2,185 PSI on your material.

Here is my set up: Micro-20 press, gauged BVA pump and cylinder, two double PID controllers.

1610330034905.png

1610330046843.png

Note the curved ends of the side bars which let you roll the press over and do drip tech.

1610330084896.png

The only “damage” is a small bit of the hydro cylinder paint was scratched off during shipping (I believe) by the frame of the unit. It’s been this way since delivered and has not rusted nor in any way caused any issues. If you wish, you could take a small paint brush and paint over it….but I wouldn’t bother, personally.
1610330131038.png

Now, compare this to the current NV 20 Ton BVA press that sells for $3,650. Note that the Micro-20 did not need springs and guide rods because the frame itself is that strong and rigid.

https://www.newvape.com/collections/rosin-press/products/bva-20-ton-large-frame-rosin-press

1610330145940.png

But wait, if you buy the Popeil….err, NV Micro-20 (LOL) in the next 10 minutes, you will also get round and rectangular puck pre-presses molds!

1610330164279.png

But there is MORE!!

You will also get a cooling plate and high temp thermometer

1610330176101.png

But don’t go away….we are giving away EVERYTHING

Buy the Micro-20 and for absolutely free, I’ll throw in 55 lbs. parchment paper, Slick Paper, and 160, 120, and 90 micron bags AND the silly tool I bought to turn them inside out so the seam is inside (which surprisingly hard to do PIA by hand on small bags)

1610330194247.png

1610330204608.png

PM me with any questions you may have.

Thank you for looking at this advertisement.

P.S. - I live in Maryland for pick up for any who may be interested.

Reactions: arb
It would be very tough to box up sufficient for it to move without tearing up the packaging. And, there are check valves in the hydro connectors, but I don't think shipping it full of hydro fluid would be good and nope, no...emptying is not something I want to take on at this point.

Where is your friend located? What state?

It would be very tough to box up sufficient for it to move without tearing up the packaging. And, there are check valves in the hydro connectors, but I don't think shipping it full of hydro fluid would be good and nope, no...emptying is not something I want to take on at this point.

Where is your friend located? What state?
Baron , Uline and US plastics make heavy ground shipping containers,all shapes and sizes (that is the easy part) sample - UPS/fedex can pickup at your location- all you need to provide is the gross weight.

He is in Central Tx, I tried to call him but no luck yet.

Just asking you, because he asked me about one a few weeks back, he used to borrow mine sometimes....long time.

Baron , Uline and US plastics make heavy ground shipping containers,all shapes and sizes (that is the easy part) sample - UPS/fedex can pickup at your location- all you need to provide is the gross weight.

He is in Central Tx, I tried to call him but no luck yet.

Just asking you, because he asked me about one a few weeks back, he used to borrow mine sometimes....long time.
Well, show him the advert perhaps and if he is strongly interested perhaps we can work something out.

Price reduced to $1,000. Will consider reasonable offers.

Price reduced to $1,000. Will consider reasonable offers.
Seems a bargain to me, id have it if there wasnt an ocean in the way...
I thought this was gonna be snapped up...

if there wasnt an ocean in the way...
hahaha....there are boats, right? LOL

Probably cost a small fortune to ship to AUS. Too bad, I would love for this to go to someone in the community who really is into squishing. Its a monster of a press.

Aren't moving to mid-Atlantic USA anytime soon, are you? hahaha

Cheers and thanks...I too think its a bargain for this level of press.

I would keep it but I really do need my bench space back for other purposes. LOL

hahaha....there are boats, right? LOL

Probably cost a small fortune to ship to AUS. Too bad, I would love for this to go to someone in the community who really is into squishing. Its a monster of a press.

Aren't moving to mid-Atlantic USA anytime soon, are you? hahaha

Cheers and thanks...I too think its a bargain for this level of press.

I would keep it but I really do need my bench space back for other purposes. LOL
Im uk actually...
And yeah now doesnt seem the best time to decide to move to usa.. you guys got some issues to resolve no offence...
Switzerland is somewhere id like to live..

Maybe ebay it or something im sure can get your original asking price.. going less than a grand seems too cheap...

Good luck people are missing a trick here...

Im uk actually...
Ah, even better. Closer by about 7,000 miles! haha

And yeah now doesnt seem the best time to decide to move to usa.. you guys got some issues to resolve no offence...
hahaha....now that is indeed a fact. Not sure things are going all that much better elsewhere, but yes.....we def got some "issues" LOL

Switzerland is somewhere id like to live..
hehehe....so, moving to a neutral country for the duration? :-)

Maybe ebay it or something im sure can get your original asking price.. going less than a grand seems too cheap...
I think ebay may indeed be the way to go. Can you list a rosin press on ebay, do you think?

Take care and thanks for the notes.

@Kellya86 ....I have transport plenty of things like these before...pelican cases,cleaning and packaging is the secret.
Before covid my cost landed in the UK would be $175 ( Heathrow).....I will not go in to details here but BA had a AUS - LHR nonstop , all this is fucked because of Covid, but is still doable )......Just avoid AMS connecting

@Baron23 -picked up in the northeast ground on your doorstep with liftgate service would cost around $270 plus cost of packing container(if below 400 lbs)....if you need you can pm me, I have arranged some pretty complex international shipping of stuff...

@Kellya86 Switzerland is way too expensive for us, .....we love spain ....barcelona (and the mj scene ), we are probably moving there in the next 5 years
20191223_164022.jpg

@Kellya86 ....I have transport plenty of things like these before...pelican cases,cleaning and packaging is the secret.
Before covid my cost landed in the UK would be $175 ( Heathrow).....I will not go in to details here but BA had a AUS - LHR nonstop , all this is fucked because of Covid, but is still doable )......Just avoid AMS connecting
They wont even let me post some chocolate to mom at the moment.. we are in full lockdown here...

I like Barcelona i been there not too long ago...
Prefer canaries though, classed as spain but actually off the coast of africa... much hotter....

They wont even let me post some chocolate to mom at the moment.. we are in full lockdown here...

I like Barcelona i been there not too long ago...
Prefer canaries though, classed as spain but actually off the coast of africa... much hotter....
I agree 100%, the canaries are beautiful, I have not been back since I was 13-14ish....my daughter loves there. Funny you mentioned that because I talked about this last night during dinner, she was considering moving there once her current contract is over.

PRICE REDUCED!!

Actually, just steal it from me. Serious. Make an offer and come get it. I need it off of my reloading bench and I would love for this, essentially brand new, press to be owned by someone who appreciates it and will use it.

I'm just a flower guy, is all.

My sister lives in Bethesda (true), and she'll be over there (not true) to help you load it into her giant Volvo (true) when you provide the digits... who know's (not true) I bet she might even tip you! (def NOT true)

Honestly (not true), what 6 hours or so each way (true)...? lemme think about this seriously (not true)...

again, I kid (true), cuz the trip itself is all could (or would) afford (sadly true) and you absolutely need some decent $ for it (very true)....

GOOD LUCK! (true)

Last edited:
My sister lives in Bethesda (true), and she'll be over there to help you load into her giant Volvo (true) when you provide the digits (not true)... who know's (not true) I bet she might even tip you! (def NOT true)

Honestly (not true), what 6 hours or so each way (true)...? lemme think about this seriously (not true)...

again, I kid ((true), cuz the trip itself is all could (or would) afford (true) and you absolutely need some decent $ for it (true)....

GOOD LUCK (true)
hahahaha...not sure exactly what you said but I enjoyed reading it.

"digits"????

you NEED this press, @Bologna :naughty2:

hahahaha...not sure exactly what you said but I enjoyed reading it.

"digits"????

you NEED this press, @Bologna :naughty2:
Glad you enjoyed it, as that was the intention.

I just did a massive dab and felt like amusing myself (at yours and others expense)...

I labeled the reality/honesty of the info provided, s'all...

"Digits" are what the kewl kids call a phone number... :peace:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back