Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

FS - NewVape Micro-20 Rosin Press with EXTRAS!!

Sorry, I just did a massive dab and felt like amusing myself (at yours and others expense)...

I just labeled the reality of the info for ya s'all...

"Digits" are what the kewl kids call a phone number... :peace:
Whew..........I thought digits meant something else.
:rofl:
Surprised nobody has come for this one if I was within driving I would get it just to have a backup.

"Digits" are what the kewl kids call a phone number...
Ah....I'm an old fart and can't keep up with the lingo. Had not heard that one before.

Cheers

Whew..........I thought digits meant something else.
:rofl:
Surprised nobody has come for this one if I was within driving I would get it just to have a backup.
doood, ummm, THAT'S my SISTER you're rollin' on 'bout....! DANG! (do you guys do teal for sarcasm?)

and absolutelty, I agree! and I really am only around 6 hours away being outside Beantown, iirc...

Ah....I'm an old fart and can't keep up with the lingo. Had not heard that one before.

Cheers

Yeah man, we're not too far apart at 54, iirc here too... right? still sub 70...?

And I do NEED a good press like yours someday but that day will have to wait til I start growing again....

Last edited:
Take two days, stay over night at a hotel, keep repeating "I really NEED this press" as you roll down the hwy. You'll be here before you know it! haha

still sub 70...?
Yeah, I'm 68 feeling like I'm going on 90 lately. sigh LOL

@momofthegoons - yo, Mom....you are a dab artist. You need this press. And, we need to go out to lunch and drink lots of wine.

So, get in the car and you can be here in 8 hours. I'll even load it in your car....then take a Percocet and lay my ailing back on the couch! haha

Sold

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back