Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Rant Fuck spiders....

Kellya86

Herb Gardener.....
Absolutely fuck spiders.. always killed them... but lately iv been letting them live caus i felt bad squishing them..
But about half hour ago i got bitten...

SmartSelect_20221007_161956_WhatsApp.jpg

Did realise at first.. saw dead spider...
15 mins later i drop my van for mot.. walk to gym.. only few hundred meters..
I was really struggling.. no breath, tight chest, dead left arm and really sore back.. got to gym and realised id been bit..

Currently really short of breath, really tight chest, still dead arm.. and now a pretty bad headache..
Fuck these little eight legged wankers.. when i get home im murdering them all...
Hopefully start feeling better soon or its off to sodding hospital..

I was really struggling.. no breath, tight chest, dead left arm and really sore back.. got to gym and realised id been bit..

Currently really short of breath, really tight chest, still dead arm.. and now a pretty bad headache..
Fuck these little eight legged wankers.. when i get home im murdering them all...
Hopefully start feeling better soon or its off to sodding hospital..

Wow, it sounds frightening:shocked:
Fortunately, I have never had experiences with such dangerous spiders.

Wow, it sounds frightening:shocked:
Fortunately, I have never had experiences with such dangerous spiders.
Mate i live in the uk.. the only dangerous predator here is prince andrew..
Apparently we have false widows now though...
No mean spiders in japan then..??

Mate i live in the uk.. the only dangerous predator here is prince andrew..
Apparently we have false widows now though...
No mean spiders in japan then..??

In fact, I was a bit surprised to hear that because I seemed to remember to know that you live in the UK and I was really wondering.
I have never heard of any dangerous spiders in Europe either, honestly.
And I used to live in the UK - London - for around 3 years.
It sounds really frightening! :scream:

No, in Japan - at least in Tokyo - seem to be no dangerous spiders....I hope so :shocked:

@Kellya86 it sounds like you are having a reaction (hopefully not allergic) to this bite. You may want to consider having it looked at. Have you Googled the spider to find out if it could be a serious bite?
Does look like a false widow.. and the bite and symptoms match...

This was the basterd..

20221007_195213.jpg

This was the basterd..

View attachment 40718
You guys don't get black widows or Redbacks
Although sometimes there have been reports of them accidentally being imported to you ....

I was going to say it looks a bit like one - and google tells me that's why you call them false widows as they aren't as bad

Still, the breathing and other symptoms you had besides just radiating pain is a little concerning
Maybe a doctor visit wouldn't be the worst idea - I'm one to stick it out and wait too long to go to a doctor often myself - but with some spider bites it's pretty important to get there earlier rather than later (or too late)

Hopefully you are alright mate
I remember you enquiring about a move here - we have many poisonous spiders here hahaa - just part of life in spring and summer I have to squish white tips and keep the yard and around house clean in case of funnel webs
Redbacks everywhere under things you haven't moved for a second
Careful grabbing the lawn mower each time from the shed
As a kid in the bush we would leave the boots at the front door
Each day before putting them on you bang then against the steps upside down to empty any spiders overnight
We get used them lol
I don't squish the Huntsman though - as scary, big and fast as those bastards are they eat the other nasty spiders and cockroaches so we good (kinda if they stay away from me hahaa)

Hope you well mate and don't be tuff if you feel unwell in this case

Hopefully you are alright mate
I remember you enquiring about a move here
Yeah i survived.. feel ok this morning..
I was considering a move.. maybe not now..

Found another one of the same spider this morning in bath..

SmartSelect_20221008_091908_Instagram.jpg

Not sure how i stop this.. apparently wd40 (penitrating fliud for mechanics) on your window sills and frames does it...

Screenshot_20221008-091826_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah i survived.. feel ok this morning..
I was considering a move.. maybe not now..

Found another one of the same spider this morning in bath..

View attachment 40727

Not sure how i stop this.. apparently wd40 (penitrating fliud for mechanics) on your window sills and frames does it...
I've used wd40 for many things - not that though
I just use surface spray (although I'm pretty lazy about that and just use spray or thongs on site)

EDIT
These kind of thongs for mericans
images-14.jpeg

Not these kind,
images-15.jpeg

I'm not sling shotting spiders with women's underwear, I'm slapping their arses with footwear instead

Last edited:
There's a myth here that conkers from the horse chestnut tree, placed on your window ledges and such, will ward them off. There's no science to back it up but there's always little piles of them all over the place if you go in National Trust and English Heritage sites

Well iv been busy.. thanks for all advice.. house is spider free, and hopefully spider proof.. but probably not..
Iv had a spider friend in the bathroom, i been feeding him for 2 years.. i killed him.. felt really bad about it.. but didnt want one of my kids getting bit... so i squished him good with a stick....
Apparenly the conkers thing only works with fresh conkers.. so have to keep changing them..

Iv had a really tender, itchey, hot back for a couple days but i think im good..
Apparently its not the bite thats the most damaging, its the infection after from scratching it..

Buy yeah, absolutelty fuck spiders.....

Well iv been busy.. thanks for all advice.. house is spider free, and hopefully spider proof.. but probably not..
Iv had a spider friend in the bathroom, i been feeding him for 2 years.. i killed him.. felt really bad about it.. but didnt want one of my kids getting bit... so i squished him good with a stick....
Apparenly the conkers thing only works with fresh conkers.. so have to keep changing them..

Iv had a really tender, itchey, hot back for a couple days but i think im good..
Apparently its not the bite thats the most damaging, its the infection after from scratching it..

Buy yeah, absolutelty fuck spiders.....
There's a saying some auslanders use lol

"I'm not here to fuck spiders"

You made me chuckle reading that last line

1686578633474.png

1686578684142.png

1686578712808.png

1686578726693.png

And that's how you do it! haha

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC