Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Rant FUCK YOU

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

@Melting Pot .... tell us how you really feel... :rofl:

Hope you are starting to feel better after your surgery....
Yes and thanks.I'm back to doing things i shouldn't be doing just got all the plywood down from the not a hurricane.
Now I'm dead don't tell my cardiologist. I almost went a week of relaxing no heavy lifting. When i got out of hospital my daughter came down with a fever and complaining of hip pain she's 8 so Monday take her to Dr. They send me to ER at 930am made it home at 9 pm long day after all the test. She has an infection in her hip dont know how that happened but it sucks.
Just a little rant
Fuck being sick and fuck hospitals
On with your regularly scheduled Fuck You's & Fuck off's

Yes and thanks.I'm back to doing things i shouldn't be doing just got all the plywood down from the not a hurricane.
Now I'm dead don't tell my cardiologist. I almost went a week of relaxing no heavy lifting. When i got out of hospital my daughter came down with a fever and complaining of hip pain she's 8 so Monday take her to Dr. They send me to ER at 930am made it home at 9 pm long day after all the test. She has an infection in her hip dont know how that happened but it sucks.
Just a little rant
Good heavens, @Melting Pot. I just saw this. I hope you are well, and I hope your dear daughter is better. This must have been an awful time.

Good heavens, @Melting Pot. I just saw this. I hope you are well, and I hope your dear daughter is better. This must have been an awful time.
Thank you @Madri-Gal I'm as good as they can get me. I think of it like restoring and old car but using all the old parts. Lol, and my daughter is running around like a typical 8 yr old
tenor.gif

And to keep with the thread.

Last edited:
Just a little rant

Sorry to hear this. Hope you are feeling better. I’m with you on the fuck being sick too.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back