Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Rant FUCK YOU

A big fuck you to the asshole that swamped me and my wife in our canoe :cursing:with his power boat in a no wake zone.
Just after looking at the alligator. My wife says she'll never get in that canoe again. :confused:
And flooded and burned up brand new trolling motor

This is for you asshole.

Sorry this happened to you.

I was on a tour boat in Annapolis once and a guy on a nearby very high end motorboat was oblivious to what was going on. The motorboat was probably one of those yacht-like powered catamarans. It was more of a party boat than anything else. You could just look at the damn thing and know that it was worth quite a bit. Half a mil? Maybe. Anyway, all the sudden I hear a horn go off. I saw the Captain of the tour boat and the guy next to him look at each other and then the captain got on a megaphone or speaker and shouted (the tour boat was basically full of families with young children) "Learn your god damned fucking signals!!!" I don't know who was piloting the boat but there was a passenger on the powerboat with a beer in his hand and he just kind of watched as the tour boat went by. I told a friend who loves sailing about this and he pretty much just said "Yup." I think some power boaters have that rep.

Last edited:
Fuck you, P.G.&E. The power went out at 4:30 a.m., and was out until 4:00 p.m. We had this with a temp drop and rain, and it was 50* in the house. No heat, internet, etc. Hey, P.G.&E., it's called rainrain, deal with it.
47d0fddd9bf1cf6a0f6eb14379746226.jpg

To the filth bags who rent books from local library,
Listen up u filthy mothafuckers, we all share these books let's keep them clean, I don't want to turn the page to find you're crumbly microwave leftover's or jelly stains, or the wine u spilled or your crusty boogers stuck in between. do it to your own books you filthy fucktards.

...FUCK YOU CANPOST :cursing::cursing::cursing:...someone wanted my 4 oz of shrooms more than i did i guess :BangHead::cursing: fuckers ruined this weekends trip up north to trip...
IMG_20200810_115311.jpg

...FUCK YOU CANPOST :cursing: i say this way too much...

...FUCK YOU CANPOST :cursing::cursing::cursing:...someone wanted my 4 oz of shrooms more than i did i guess :BangHead::cursing: fuckers ruined this weekends trip up north to trip...View attachment 20366

Many member’s may think my response is outlandish?
Mushroom’s were very popular in HAWAII and seedless pot.
One afternoon after 3 joint’s of homegrown cannabis (GDP like no seed’s) tea with mashed room’s was served?
Colors of the rainbow lined the sky just above the wave’s .
The ocean surface was oily due 2 da lack of wind?
In my bedroom the tapestry was moving?
Dazed & very content at the time!
Wondering in a state of NIRVANA from the tea I drank?
Never again did I experience such a trip!
FUCK’N decent era on this speck we live on?

...FUCK YOU CANPOST :cursing::cursing::cursing:...someone wanted my 4 oz of shrooms more than i did i guess :BangHead::cursing: fuckers ruined this weekends trip up north to trip...View attachment 20366

Thats so fucking tragic... im genuinely sorry for your loss....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back