Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Rant FUCK YOU

fuck-you-i-m-a-cat_o_242565.jpg

1lzlqa.jpg

I live in WA state so we get pretty mild weather except we get our fair share of rain usually. We have some years where we don't get a lot but this year it feels like twice the amount than normal. It's starting to get to everyone. I say a big FUCK YOU!! :cursing:Every fucking day is too much rain.

Rain graphics
graphics-rain-982042.gif

I found a beautiful pic of the rain.

Last edited:
Fuck you to my 22 year old ASSistant manager that sent me home for swearing at a customer.
I was walking down an aisle and a customer turned the corner of aisle at the same time I did, and the corner of her cart caught me in the plums. Yes, by plums I mean man berries. I said "Oh Fuck", just loud enough to be heard and my ASSistant manager went all corporate on me.
Keep in mind the lady that hit me was laughing and we apologized to each other. She told my acting manager it was fine and what the "Fuck" else did she expect me to say, "Because I just crushed his balls".

Fuck! That's all folks, except for this gem!

Last edited:
Fuck you Florida MMJ. It is such a fucking joke! They are even introducing more legislation to ban smoking, vaping, and edible MMJ. They only want tincture and capsules. They even banned flowers! Flowers and buds are illegal!!

Low THC products just don't work. We need both THC and CBD to be proper medicine, but they already know that.

I'm sorry I even voted for legal cannabis now.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back