Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Rant FUCK YOU

Thanks, it is actually my stepfather, divorced parents remarried more then 25 years ago, and the bad jokes are already flowing out of his mouth. They already examined him but they couldn't find anything. Hurray for the fact that everything looks fine but fuck not knowing what is wrong.

Fuck You Jehovah's Witnesses that ring my doorbell, make the dogs go crazy and then try and sell me salvation!
I never knew that salvation only cost $2 for a pamphlet that will save me from the fires of hell!
Actually, when i die i may take up smoking again and why not with all that free fire around me!

I need one of these on my front door!
8MV7nVo.jpg

This is not meant to offend anyone or their religion.
These people bug the hell out of me trying to save themselves first and foremost...

Since we're saying fuck you's today.... and since it's my forum.... I might as well take advantage of my Fuck You thread. :rofl:

As you all know we've been undergoing some ridiculous DDoS attacks that have really slowed our roll and harshed a few buzzes. We're implementing some serious fix into the mix and hopefully this will be the end of it. Cause I'm not stopping..... all it's done is make me want it more... :whipit: So a big fuck you to DDoS attacks!

wT4VITa.jpg

Last edited:
Fuck You Jehovah's Witnesses that ring my doorbell, make the dogs go crazy and then try and sell me salvation!
I never knew that salvation only cost $2 for a pamphlet that will save me from the fires of hell!
Actually, when i die i may take up smoking again and why not with all that free fire around me!

I need one of these on my front door!
8MV7nVo.jpg

This is not meant to offend anyone or their religion.
These people bug the hell out of me trying to save themselves first and foremost...

Fuck those Jehovah's Witness cock suckers and the cult they belong to. Next time you see one of those mother fuckers, ask them why they shun family members that decide they don't believe their bullshit anymore. Or better yet, ask them if they believe all people who are not JWs will die at their so called fucking Armageddon, like you! Or, ask them why they hide pedophiles and all kinds of child abuse because of their fucked up two Witness rule. If someone else besides the asshole doing the abuse and the abused kid doesn't see it, it never happened according to those rotten cock suckers!! They also make you face your accuser in a small room, in front of a bunch of elder men, and are forced to tell every detail. I think they get their rocks off on hearing it. The rotten cock sucking sons of bitches! Fuck them all!! The cock suckers that come to your door will shun their own child if they leave the cult, even if it was because of abuse! Oh, and the police are never ever to be involved because that would make them look bad!

These mother fuckers need to go down. Scientology has nothing on these bastards. I hope Russia kills all the mother fucking, self righteous, good for nothing bastards. Then I hope they ban them everywhere else, including here in the US. They don't deserve religious protection. They are an abusive cult.

You might ask why I am so angry and how I know all of is. I was born into this fucked up cult. They brain washed me, starting very young. My non JW relatives can attest to that shit by something I said when I was only 3 years old. I was so afraid of Armageddon from the time I could barely understand anything as a child. Then I endured child abuse that was covered up by those cock sucking elders.

My own mother shuns me, and my husband and her own granddaughter because we don't believe their cult bullshit anymore. This has been going on since 2002. (My dad was never a JW). The last time my mother saw or spoke to any of us, was March of 2005 when Daddy died. My mother has not spoken to her own god damned granddaughter since she was fucking 4 years old! Our daughter will be 17 this year, SEVENTEEN!

Fuck that rotten old woman. She's alone and her so called JW friends think she is a burden, so she really has no one now. I found this out from non JW relatives who tell me about her. Good! I'm glad she has no one! Fuck her! Die old and alone you rotten bitch! I think I'll throw a party when you die! I wish you had died instead of Daddy!

X2. I'm so sorry that happened to you, @Vicki. I sort of knew a few JWs on line at Webshots years ago. Had the feeling they were sneaking just to be there. Seemed like odd folks.

Thank you, but It's not just me. Thousands of other kids endured exactly what I did. There is even a recovery group for us on Facebook. Some of them are looking to get lawyers, but statute of limitations could be a problem. :(

Most of the abusers are still in good standing with that cult. It's fucked up. At least the Australian Royal Commission is fucking them up! Look that up. It's a start. The Russian ban helps too. Anything to get rid of this fucked up cult.

I had a cub scout in my den (yes... I was a cub scout leader... :whipit:) who had one parent that was a JW and the other wasn't. They had a line drawn down the center of the house and the dad and mom couldn't cross to the other's side. The son was shunned for months because his dad had pressured him to join.

And then the dad showed up for more meetings than the son did. It was a real weird situation. I felt really bad for the kid.. but really awkward about the dad... :eyebrow2:

I had a cub scout in my den (yes... I was a cub scout leader... :whipit:) who had one parent that was a JW and the other wasn't. They had a line drawn down the center of the house and the dad and mom couldn't cross to the other's side. The son was shunned for months because his dad had pressured him to join.

And then the dad showed up for more meetings than the son did. It was a real weird situation. I felt really bad for the kid.. but really awkward about the dad... :eyebrow2:

It's weird when one parent isn't a JW, but my Daddy is the only thing that preserved my sanity growing up. There were fights, but I was always on Daddy's side because I hated that cult and my mother. She would abuse me when he wasn't around. And, because the JWs have a "two witness" rule that applies to all abuse, mine was covered up. That happened to a lot of kids. The two witness rule means that if the abuser and the kid being abused are the only ones that physically see it, it never happened. Let that sink in.

Fuck those Jehovah's Witness cock suckers and the cult they belong to. Next time you see one of those mother fuckers, ask them why they shun family members that decide they don't believe their bullshit anymore. Or better yet, ask them if they believe all people who are not JWs will die at their so called fucking Armageddon, like you! Or, ask them why they hide pedophiles and all kinds of child abuse because of their fucked up two Witness rule. If someone else besides the asshole doing the abuse and the abused kid doesn't see it, it never happened according to those rotten cock suckers!! They also make you face your accuser in a small room, in front of a bunch of elder men, and are forced to tell every detail. I think they get their rocks off on hearing it. The rotten cock sucking sons of bitches! Fuck them all!! The cock suckers that come to your door will shun their own child if they leave the cult, even if it was because of abuse! Oh, and the police are never ever to be involved because that would make them look bad!

These mother fuckers need to go down. Scientology has nothing on these bastards. I hope Russia kills all the mother fucking, self righteous, good for nothing bastards. Then I hope they ban them everywhere else, including here in the US. They don't deserve religious protection. They are an abusive cult.

You might ask why I am so angry and how I know all of is. I was born into this fucked up cult. They brain washed me, starting very young. My non JW relatives can attest to that shit by something I said when I was only 3 years old. I was so afraid of Armageddon from the time I could barely understand anything as a child. Then I endured child abuse that was covered up by those cock sucking elders.

My own mother shuns me, and my husband and her own granddaughter because we don't believe their cult bullshit anymore. This has been going on since 2002. (My dad was never a JW). The last time my mother saw or spoke to any of us, was March of 2005 when Daddy died. My mother has not spoken to her own god damned granddaughter since she was fucking 4 years old! Our daughter will be 17 this year, SEVENTEEN!

Fuck that rotten old woman. She's alone and her so called JW friends think she is a burden, so she really has no one now. I found this out from non JW relatives who tell me about her. Good! I'm glad she has no one! Fuck her! Die old and alone you rotten bitch! I think I'll throw a party when you die! I wish you had died instead of Daddy!
I had a friend (she has since passed) who was a lapsed Mennonite and the situation was the same. Completely shunned by her family right up until she died of cancer. Fucking assholes that they are.

A CULT from a CULT = RELIGION is a poison = FREE THINK!

I have a niece that has had brain cancer that started as a melanoma about little over a year ago. Now she has a lot of little tumors through out her brain and now on her spine. My brother just notified me that she has taken a turn for the worse and is in a nursing home after just leaving the hospital. She is a few years younger than me. She is around 57 years old. I'm giving a big loud FUCK YOU to cancer. I will go visit. her on Mother's Day. She is a mother of three. My brother and my sister in law are devasted.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back