Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Rant FUCK YOU

@CarolKing I'm so sorry. :(

Your story scares me because I am treating a melanoma on my face right now with cannabis oil. It was supposedly gotten rid of by a Dermatologist (burned off twice, but is back again). This time, I decided to try THC distillate oil. I don't have access to RSO, but I know it cured a skin cancer for him. And, I'll be damned if the THC oil isn't working for me too! I wasn't sure if it would work, but it is! The area is getting smaller every week!

I haven't been able to constantly keep the oil on the spot daily. I did for a while, but then ran out of the THC distillate for a little while. Then our oldest cat died, and crying all the time kept making the bandaid fall off, and wiping tears also wiped off the oil. So, I decided to just stop treatment for a little while.

I plan to start the treatment back up tomorrow. I'm going to use all the THC distillate oil for the cancer from now on because it has the highest THC content, and it's easy to apply.

I'll be happy with a big FUCK YOU for the Witness' as well, I entertain them on the doorstep just for the devilment.

Two women last time.
I told them that their God wasn't a very nice person with all the suffering, disease and wars in the world.

One of them told me that Eve was at fault for all the evil in the world for taking the apple.
'When Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden, which was the size of Wales'

'Hang on a minute' I said 'That's a bit of a sweeping statement, the size of Wales you can't prove that'
No answer.

I told them that it was a very horrible thing to do to 'banish' their own children because they no longer wanted to be a Witness.
One of them had actually thrown her son out, I told her it wasn't very Godly.

@Vicki I think I maybe inviting them into the house in future, one by one. Oh how much fun could be had.

Fuck you to the talentless twat that took my money, about 97 mins of my life & that nice old ladys dignity which prolly was her last opportunity for a career last hurrah. (fuck you too Mrs Dorkus, I wanted to go see Logan)

No one should ever give you an acting role in a movie ever again unless you are being cast as the whale in the next instalment of ‘Free Willy- Sashimi Road’.

FYI- Im sick of hearing about your smelly vagina & how much of a drunken slut you are.
That’s not comedy, that is not being a feminist, thats you being a fat drunken slut with a stinky clam and being proud of it.

Now don’t get me wrong, the world needs chicks like this.

For example when I was younger, we had Donna Palmer.
She was 240lbs, had a jumbo set of titties & would happily suck a golf ball thru 20ft of garden hose on anything with a heartbeat, anywhere, anytime.

Sigh, im sad to report. Donna too had a smelly vagina too and much like chilli juice, don’t get any in yr eyes, it burns like a motherfucker.
However, Donna didn’t make a career out of peddling stolen jokes, gangrenous pussy stories & promiscuity whilst trying and failing to disguise it as edgy comedic feminism.

She just liked her food and gave dangerous head.

Its not the misogynists & 4 chan out to get you, its just there is some of us who prefer the Donna Palmers of the world to stick to doing what they do best.
Nothing wrong with being the town bike where everyone gets a ride, but it shouldn’t be a career making disgusting jokes about it & getting rich.

Last edited:
I'll be happy with a big FUCK YOU for the Witness' as well, I entertain them on the doorstep just for the devilment.

Two women last time.
I told them that their God wasn't a very nice person with all the suffering, disease and wars in the world.

One of them told me that Eve was at fault for all the evil in the world for taking the apple.
'When Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden, which was the size of Wales'

'Hang on a minute' I said 'That's a bit of a sweeping statement, the size of Wales you can't prove that'
No answer.

I told them that it was a very horrible thing to do to 'banish' their own children because they no longer wanted to be a Witness.
One of them had actually thrown her son out, I told her it wasn't very Godly.

@Vicki I think I maybe inviting them into the house in future, one by one. Oh how much fun could be had.

Oh, if you do, ask them about the two witness rule that allows the cult to cover up child abuse. And, there is the no blood policy. They will die and allow their children to die just because the cult says don't take blood. Oh, and the Australian Royal Commission too. They keep defying their orders to stop covering up child abuse, and Geoffrey Jackson lied like a mother fucker right on the stand. Rotten fuck. Shunning former members into suicide. I can give you more ammo later.

I had to move out the very day I turned 18 because of the abuse and to get away from that cult. My own mother still shuns me, and my entire family, including her own granddaughter. She will be 17 this July, and she has been shunning her since she was 4 years old. She's innocent. She did nothing wrong, but now she hates her own grandmother for being the bitch that she is.

The JW's are not loving and kind people. They are brutal bastards that put that cult above everything, and everyone else, including their own innocent family.

Oh, if you do, ask them about the two witness rule that allows the cult to cover up child abuse. And, there is the no blood policy. They will die and allow their children to die just because the cult says don't take blood. Oh, and the Australian Royal Commission too. They keep defying their orders to stop covering up child abuse, and Geoffrey Jackson lied like a mother fucker right on the stand. Rotten fuck. Shunning former members into suicide. I can give you more ammo later.

I had to move out the very day I turned 18 because of the abuse and to get away from that cult. My own mother still shuns me, and my entire family, including her own granddaughter. She will be 17 this July, and she has been shunning her since she was 4 years old. She's innocent. She did nothing wrong, but now she hates her own grandmother for being the bitch that she is.

The JW's are not loving and kind people. They are brutal bastards that put that cult above everything, and everyone else, including their own innocent family.

Oh, and Geoffrey Jackson lied on the stand, and said it was ok because "theocratic warfare." Outsiders are not privy to the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
M8Qpt4o.jpg

Fuck people who steal credit card info from busy hard working people!! If you have the capability to do this kind of shit why not go target some rich corrupt asshole who at least kind of deserves it? That card has a pretty low limit on it so you couldn't really get much, and I cancelled it as soon as the first transactions went through; so really all you did was waste my time (and yours but good, fuck you).

Could have went for some big wig who's moving and shaking so much blood money they don't even notice a few $$ in sketchy purchases (most of them were $0 "authorization" charges where they were trying to get access to my card, adding it to google wallet and such. If you see $0 you don't recognize call your bank mine was super helpful)

Instead you went for relatively broke ass @Prolusio who's luckily trying to manage his money for some fun stuff this summer amidst his VAS. I saw that shit right away and I seriously considered letting you buy some more stuff just so I could get a potential trail on you and report you to the police (I know you're in Toronto asshole). I feel awful for anyone who has this happen to them and DOESN'T see it right away.. We've all had those months where we've dreaded checking the credit statement, so I'm really lucky it happened to me when it did.

But fuck it, don't have time to deal with that stuff other than sending a few emails to the places I saw attempts. Whoever you are just know that for the rest of your life a stranger hates you and would be genuinely happy to hear of practically any misfortune that befalls you; you deserve every second of it.

Oh, and Geoffrey Jackson lied on the stand, and said it was ok because "theocratic warfare." Outsiders are not privy to the truth.
ALL RELIGION is a VIRUS that effects the way we think! It's bad programming. We are born with a BLANK SLATE = GARBAGE in GARBAGE out! RELIGION POISONS EVERYTHING!

FREEDOM from RELIGION!
Think for yourself.

indeed fuck sectarian movements and all religious impositions! Sorry to hear that happens to you @vicky, happy to see you were able to free yourself!

Fucking bizarre noticing that a lot of cults protect their pedophiles, maybe all?

I was approached once very close by a couple of JW, during a university stage, we were coworkers.

They both were/are very gentle person, but also very insisting with their propaganda, we ended up talking bad of catholic church scandals (I was grown up by moderate catholic parents) to avoid akwardness

One time, while working, I was accidentally hit on the head quite painfully and I started insulting god in many many ways in a rapid sequence, out loud, the JW guy being right behind me... no more propaganda for this guy :)

I think what needs to be noted is that spirituality and religion are two separate entities. Many, including myself, gain solace from their spirituality. Religion, however, is a organized methodology that attempts to bend everyone to the same goal. And I've never been a person who was able to conform to any of the organized religions. :twocents:

x3klOGd.jpg

I think what needs to be noted is that spirituality and religion are two separate entities. Many, including myself, gain solace from their spirituality. Religion, however, is a organized methodology that attempts to bend everyone to the same goal. And I've never been a person who was able to conform to any of the organized religions. :twocents:

x3klOGd.jpg
gSoG3VB.jpg

Since I got sick: I need evidence to believe anything.
When I was diagnosed all the people I knew from church fled?
After the diagnosis I realized I was taught BS!
Time to relearn.
Preacher's & Priest's take VICODIN?
Why is a harmless herb (CANNABIS) demonized?

Fuck having a spider (bigger than a dime and probably just barely smaller than a nickel, tip to tip), come out from under a pillow then disappear down the side at the head of the bed before we could stop it. I'm arachnophobic. :ugh: Pleeeze let it have decided to crawl away rather than hiding and coming out again later.

Last edited:
Fuck having a spider (bigger than a dime and probably just barely smaller than a nickel, tip to tip), come out from under a pillow then disappear down the side at the head of the bed before we could stop it. I'm arachnophobic. :ugh: Pleeeze let it have decided to crawl away rather than hiding and coming out again later.
INSECTS we need.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earwig
I have the garden sprayed because spider's freak me out!

Last edited:
I smashed a spider and had a bazillion babies run across the floor once. Nearly lost my shit....

But man... you know which insects really creep me out? Earwigs. Yuck! What the hell good do they do? At least spiders kill other insects like mosquitos and flies in their webbing. Earwigs? They don't do shit. Fuck earwigs.

I smashed a spider and had a bazillion babies run across the floor once. Nearly lost my shit. ...
That sounds terrifying! It's only in the last couple of years I've gotten brave enough to hit them. Became somewhat desensitized living with jacaranda trees outside our 3rd-floor windows for the last 11 years. Spent my life up 'til then screaming for someone else to dispatch them...or sucking them up in vacuum cleaners...or drowning them in water bowls by adding dish soap; they suffocate. I understand they're useful and have a right to live -- but not in our home where I can see them.
... you know which insects really creep me out? Earwigs. Yuck! What the hell good do they do? At least spiders kill other insects like mosquitos and flies in their webbing. Earwigs? They don't do shit. Fuck earwigs.
I've never seen one and, after Googling, hope I never do. Especially close-up and unexpectedly.
... I have the garden sprayed because spider's freak me out!
Can't spray insecticides in the house due to cat and people, but recently one died after I tried spraying with carpet cleaner for animal barf. Plan to test it next time I have a chance. But not on the bed.

Fuck being afraid of bugs. Hell, fuck being afraid, period!

Last edited:
Spiders used to scare me to death. But, in the past few years, I've become more relaxed around them. There is one in our house right now, at the tallest part of our vaulted ceiling in the livingroom. It's not a big spider, and isn't hurting anyone, so we leave it alone. Besides, it kills the accidental flying insect that gets in the house.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back