Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Rant FUCK YOU

I want to say a big fuck you to heroin and addiction. One of the sweetest young men I've ever known has succumbed to this horrible disease and OD'ed a few days ago. This young man was one of the most talented artists and most introspective people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. But he was bi-polar and had demons that went unaddressed for most of his life. I am so gutted by this... and wish there had been some way I could have reached him.

Fucking addiction...... it claims too many. :cry:

I want to say a big fuck you to heroin
Having said that we need to give a big "Fuck You" to big pharma as well. They are the ones that told doctors that pain pills were "not that addictive" and have produced large quantities of ever stronger substances which have killed well over 30,000 people just last year. A common experience for many is that they start on prescribed medication, get hooked, and then when they get their pills taken away they go to the street for Heroin. There is a new drug out called "Gray Death" which is a mixture of the designer drug U-47700, heroin, fentanyl (50 times more potent than Heroin) and opioids including carfentanil which is elephant tranquilizer. It is very, very strong and a lethal dose is very tiny. It is said it is dangerous just to touch the stuff with your skin.

Sorry about your friend Mom . . . :peace:

cdcwonder2016_1.jpg

After the start to the morning that I've had I'm bringing life to this thread..... FUCK computer issues!!!!

My son in law, bless his heart....:smackdown:, installed some ad blocking software onto my computer a while back. And this damn software locked me out of the asylum this morning. So before a sip of coffee had hit my lips I was in full bore panic mode. Not the way I like to start a day.

been fun but scream now june 2011.JPG

So I have dubbed today....

maxresdefault-3.jpg

It's time to get medicated.

FUCK COMBUSTION!! :yikes:
47b.png

View attachment 3374 A Big FUCK YOU to SCA my 27 yr old son was just diagnosed with this horrible disease. @ataxian has this same disease. It's already affecting his speech and his ability to walk. He falls alot.:disgust:
Fucking life....
I was a world travel and surfer of wave's that broke on reef's,
Ataxia changed all that globe trod ding!

I feel bad for your son and hope my kid's don't get it as well?

My speech is OK however I had to eliminate GLUTEN from my diet. (improved my speech?)
My DAD was mad and said I was nut's?
I study ACADEMIC subject's to cope!

Whatever work's

CANNABIS helped me?

Your son maybe too young?

GSC is a SAFE STRAIN to try, I'm not a doctor so you will have to find what work's for his situation?
https://tapas.io/episode/1015851 My youngest keep's me hoping! (She's my friend)
I manage the best I can!
zaHBNv5.jpg

Last edited:
@Melting Pot, I wish I had something healing or comforting to say to you, my brother. I want you to know I'm thinking about you and your family. Don't forget I have people in your 'area' and if you need ANYTHING let me know!

@momofthegoons @ataxian @BD9 @UN~YAH thanks for the kind words &support
Not much we (he ) ca do Dr says to start taking some specific vitamins. And he's starting pt. Dr kmows of his mj use and doesn't have a problem with it.

@ataxian thanks for the comic strip not how to take. Lol

Hes staying very positive so thats good. And he's got alot of family support.
I'm Not looking forward to his journey.

And to keep with the thread...
Fuck Misery

@momofthegoons @ataxian @BD9 @UN~YAH thanks for the kind words &support
Not much we (he ) ca do Dr says to start taking some specific vitamins. And he's starting pt. Dr kmows of his mj use and doesn't have a problem with it.

@ataxian thanks for the comic strip not how to take. Lol

Hes staying very positive so thats good. And he's got alot of family support.
I'm Not looking forward to his journey.

And to keep with the thread...
Fuck Misery
I was a selfish PRICK most of my life!
SPOILED rotten was me.
F^CK that I changed my view and saw the world with a different len's.
I'm trying to be nice?
GRATEFUL just 2 b born!

ATAXIA suck's 4-sure.

I couldn't figure out exactly what to "Fuck" but "Misery" works.
... Fuck Misery
I did a 12-week Harvoni treatment with the last pill December 28, 2017. Never regained energy but first 2 blood tests showed no HepC and other liver-related tests have been much improved over any time got years previously. But never regained energy/strength. Just got weaker. Finally saw Primary Care Physician (who is also a Pulmonologist) first week of April. I'm having my first COPD/emphysema flare--but it's ongoing. Had/have meds. Finally was put on oxygen.

Anabel, our beloved cat, wouldn't give up on chewing green oxygen tube. We couldn't repel her or protect it sufficiently for her not to find any portion of it. Hard choice: keep Anabel or be able to breathe sufficient oxygen. Yesterday she went back to the rescue org we adopted her from. Will never forget her howl as she realized she was going into a carrier. My husband feels he (not "we," or maybe just unsaid) let her down, abandoned and betrayed her. Hate to think what she must feel/think.

I can't cry much because a stuffy, runny nose doesn't let oxygen from nasal cannula get through. Lots of hyperventilating to control. She's a total sweetheart but we had to choose oxygen.

I couldn't figure out exactly what to "Fuck" but "Misery" works.

I did a 12-week Harvoni treatment with the last pill December 28, 2017. Never regained energy but first 2 blood tests showed no HepC and other liver-related tests have been much improved over any time got years previously. But never regained energy/strength. Just got weaker. Finally saw Primary Care Physician (who is also a Pulmonologist) first week of April. I'm having my first COPD/emphysema flare--but it's ongoing. Had/have meds. Finally was put on oxygen.

Anabel, our beloved cat, wouldn't give up on chewing green oxygen tube. We couldn't repel her or protect it sufficiently for her not to find any portion of it. Hard choice: keep Anabel or be able to breathe sufficient oxygen. Yesterday she went back to the rescue org we adopted her from. Will never forget her howl as she realized she was going into a carrier. My husband feels he (not "we," or maybe just unsaid) let her down, abandoned and betrayed her. Hate to think what she must feel/think.

I can't cry much because a stuffy, runny nose doesn't let oxygen from nasal cannula get through. Lots of hyperventilating to control. She's a total sweetheart but we had to choose oxygen.
Oh wow...first off I'm so sorry to hear you still aren't feeling well. You've had such a tough go of it. And I'm sure you are just feeling whooped. I'm also so sorry it came to the point of having to give up Anabel. Such a tough decision to have to make.

I hope with good oxygen you start feeling a bit better... dare I say get some energy?

Story time on the Fuck you thread. :biggrin:

FUCK YOU catties! I get damage every year from these bastards...so it's expected. But fuuuuck they are in almost every fucking cola!! I don't even know how much I'll be able to harvest. It's looks bad...like they've destroyed at least half....every top cola too on my 7 plants.
OH well, I'm done growing outdoors, it's depressing.

Last edited:
OH well, I'm down growing outdoors, it's depressing.
Sorry about the infestation. Maybe there are preventative measures, if you were try again.
Hope you can salvage something for your efforts. Fuck you to all of natures invasive bastard species.:horse:

Not as tragic, but incensed me well enough I had a mouse that left droppings in my dry bong. :mad: It won't show itself and continues to gaslight me.:smackdown:
Can't leave anything out overnight. Like i'm in some sort of cabin.

that is truly awful. Your plants were doing so well.
That sums it up.:disgust:, no more catch and release.:thumbsup:
Time for war:smackdown::scream: What beneficial plants apart from neem and pyrethrum can you plant as a barrier first? Sounds like you will need a hedge of them to keep the little buggers out.
I was really enjoying your pics on their progression too.

Don`t get me started on rodents, shit in your bong, not cool.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back