Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Rant FUCK YOU

That sums it up.:disgust:, no more catch and release.:thumbsup:
Time for war:smackdown::scream: What beneficial plants apart from neem and pyrethrum can you plant as a barrier first? Sounds like you will need a hedge of them to keep the little buggers out.
I was really enjoying your pics on their progression too.

Don`t get me started on rodents, shit in your bong, not cool.
No the catch and release were only for those tiny grasshoppers. The catties are from moths that lay eggs on the buds.

I’m not worried about planting anything else I won’t be growing outdoors beyond this.
It’s a part of growing outdoors in Southern California unfortunately.

FUCK YOU catties! I get damage every year from these bastards...so it's expected. But fuuuuck they are in almost every fucking cola!! I don't even know how much I'll be able to harvest. It's looks bad...like they've destroyed at least half....every top cola too on my 7 plants.
OH well, I'm done growing outdoors, it's depressing.
Outside growing is wonderful if your in the correct geographic location. (ON EARTH)
Hydro indoors if your on another planet or challenged.

Matt Damion grew potatoes on MAR's is like HYDRO!
@Melting Pot sorry about your son.

At least mine was late on set! (47 I think?)
52 I had 2 retire?
At least my wife love`s me?

My youngest has FIBROMYGA 22.
CANNABIS is safe.

Last edited:
Fuck me! Caught my little toenail putting on socks and ripped it almost off, then finished pulling it off by hand. Fuck that hurts!

Oh man! I think @Shredder may have won the next five Halloween contests! I'm cringing at the thought of water hitting your toe... :yikes:

70osuzwm91121.gif

Fuck you grim reaper for taking our pets

@Whisper, yes you are on point! I know at least here in NY state under Giuliani's watch Monsanto started poisoning since 1999, Corporation only values $$, Human life is a Hurdle to them, Are we all truly that insane to allow such corporations to flourish? our future generations have their hands full whisper. excuse the negative Ned ramble. They disgust me.

Fuck my work constantly changing guidelines!
How the fuck am I suppose to do my job if you keep changing everything!
:BangHead:

How are you meant to kick goals if the goalposts are always shifting? That used to really infuriate me because it was always changed due to senior leaderships appalling decision making & strategy. Nowadays I care as much as senior management & work just as hard :razz2:.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back