Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Rant FUCK YOU

giphy.gif

I despise Daylight Savings Time. And why do we go on it in when there is still ice and snow on the ground? This can't possibly be 'for the farmers' like I've been told all my life.

Since I rise with the sun, I get up whenever it does. The beauty of retired life lol... But shit. That used to be around 6 - 6:30 and that now translates to 7 - 7:30. I am late to everything when we 'spring forward'.....

Does anyone else think we could do without?

This is how I'm feeling about Spring forward right now.....

50280473_2300005053479307_4312386716984934400_o.jpg

I came from the prairies. All farm land there and farmers to go with that land and we were the only province in the country that did not observe DST. Everyone around us fiddled with their clocks, but not us.

Last night the province of British Columbia changed their clocks for the last time. They are abandoning DST, because it does Fuck all for anyone. I believe that this is being done in concert with Wahington state and Oregon.

There is a movement afoot to rise up and protect our clocks from being tampered with twice a year. I say, it's about bloody time!

Last edited:
I agree, and it's catching me at a busy time. I have contractors here working on my house plus I'm beginning a harvest. Kind of a juggling act. My grow room is on the old time, ill reset timers after the harvest, and our house and contractors schedules are on dst, and im just f'n confused.

I just yelled at my plants........told'em they were imagining shit and to quit gold brickin and get back to work.
They were all muttering under there breath and rolling their eyes and shit...........but they did it.
:whipit:

Daylight savings is brilliant as far as I am concerned. Now it could just be the part of the world I live in but in summer with DST means the sun rises at 6-6.30am & sets at about 8.00pm. In winter without DST the sun rises about 7.00am & sets at 5.00pm. I would not have it any other way. Without DST the kookaburras would start laughing at 5.00am if not earlier & they are no fucking joke. It starts with a snigger & then the little fuckers let rip.

I'll tell you what.... I'm just glad I don't have to get school age kids up now. They have a hard enough time getting up so early (especially teens). Let's deprive them of, yet another, hour of sleep. :shakehead:

Fuck the kids. They need to get with the real world. They know they get an extra hours light to play by all summer long & the payoff is a couple days of being a bit tired. On the flip side they get an hours sleep in when it changes again. It is just as hard for an adult waking up with a dirty weed hangover having "lost" an hours sleep let me tell you :myday:

Last edited:
I found out recently that kookaburras are classed as a feral pest in Tasmania and are supposed to be shot on sight...just seems wrong to me...unless they wake me at 5 am that is.:thumbsup:
Oh, I like daylight savings too, even though I had to do a 13-hour shift instead of 12 while in the mining industry(did not get paid for the extra hour) the guy I shift changed with was quite happy, he only worked 11...prick:rant:

Fuck IBD. I had my first break down in over two years. I lost my shit, started to ball my eyes out. I have been in a flair over a year now. The first time I was able to get into the GI office was last September, after 5 months already in flair. When I visited him then they did an emergency conloniscopy and endo. Found I had displasia in my lower colon, so of course another colon/endo in 4 months. During the time from September to January the GI dr only gave me maintenance medicine and nothing to induce remission. I figured it was because my dysplasia, well he was reluctant to give me anything after the second colonoscopy. They wanted to push the Humira on me (fuck that shit man). I told them the he’ll with Humira, and settled for prednisone... Now I know from my last flair two years ago, prednisone causing me deep sadness. I havent been able to sleep through the night in about a year, I’m down 30 lbs from last year, think the trips to the restroom are taking the toll on me. I feel week because I can’t eat. My 17 year old son is causing a lot of stress, giving his girlfriend moms last name to my grandson because he doesn’t like our last name and despises me for some reason. I never felt so heartbroken or sad when I found out his name choice. Funny thing is his girlfriend, him and his kid been living with us. Our house is safe,clean and always has food and we watch there kid all the times they want free time( everyday) but let’s not give him our last name. Too much shame...Then the fucking Dr bills because even though I have great health insurance it’s a pre existing condition. It’s almost like they bill me twice. I know those bills(drs Being idiots, greedy) bother my Wife and at times I feel like it’s all my fault. I don’t show my pain or exhaustion on my sleeve so people really don’t have a clue. Yesterday this all crashed down on me, felt like I was getting beat down when I’m already face down in the mud.:cry:

Oh @Kurtdigglur you have a whole lot on your plate.... that was a hard one to like.

Sometimes the best thing to do, when shit piles up from all directions, is break it down into categories. For you it would sort of go, Health, Bills, Depression, Relationship and Unappreciative Freeloaders. Then you prioritize which to deal with first.

If you don't feel well you wont be able to deal with the other issues. So that should probably be number one. Only you know what treatments or meds work for you. And feeling better will help with some of the depression. Take care of yourself so that you can take care of others.

Your son is at a bad age... and sounds like he's made some poor choices. Without knowing all the details, it sounds like he's taking all his frustrations out on you and your wife. While I understand it was hurtful, try not to sweat the name thing... that can always be changed later; once he comes to his senses. :shakehead: Sometimes a kid has to hit rock bottom before they can find their way up again and appreciate the things they have (or had). Maybe don't make things so easy for him at home.....

Money problems can really affect a relationship as well so make sure you take the time to sit down with your wife and talk about it. Let her know how you feel. Make a plan together.

Hang in there..... :hug:

Thanks @momofthegoons ! Yea my wife and I are soulmates, we let nothing get between us. She is really supportive of me, she knows all the details surrounding me. I didnt mean to sound like her and I are having issues, she was just venting about the bills , and they do pile with this... It’s almost like survivors guilt, I know it’s not my fault but I feel like it is”. I love her to death. As far as my son goes you nailed it, it’s really not him naming the kid but more so on the things he’s said and does about my name, I felt like him choosing another one just validated his feelings he’s already expressed. This all happened yesterday at about the same time. I have been getting along with him for the short period. Thy asked me to notarize the birth certificate and I seen the kids last name they chose and it killed me. He will see one day hopefully, how much we care and support him already. It could not have came at a worst time I guess. On the upside, I’ll have plenty to vape in a few weeks and this place has been a saving grace for my motivation to stay up and vape up! Love it here!

Fuck horror movies. I went to the movies to watch "Us", the new movie by Jordan Peele. It was so scary that I have the dog sleeping right next to me in the bed tonight. It was a good movie but I forgot how scared I can get in theaters. His first film, Get Out wasn't very scary so I didn't think this would be so bad but it creeped me out real good. Lupita Nyong'o is an amazing actress.

Fuck horror movies
Hehe, I watched 'An American Werewolf in London' at the cinema when 13, the hair still stands up on the back of my neck when walking alone at night in the bush when I here critters rustling in the undergrowth that bring back memories of 'Stay on the beaten tracks':shakehead::thumbsup:

I saw the Christchurch massacre video within minutes of it streaming & it's one of those things I wish I could unsee but I clicked the play button no one else. My mistake there. What I don't like is how the internet providers out here blocked numerous sites for sharing the video & hate speech etc whilst conveniently allowing the platform it was initially started on to remain unencumbered by such trivialities.

What happened was evil. Hateful ideals & hate speech is wrong. No one with half a functioning brain will deny that. Living in a society with freedom of speech works both ways as you will hear unpalatable things said. That is an inevitable result of such freedom. One can only hope the majority of society will condemn those who speak from an ignorant viewpoint.

The incredibly troubling part of this was the manner in these sites etc were shut down & the fact was lauded by the media & government. Today it is low rent mouth breathing sites like 4chan but tomorrow it could be a rival political party or anything else of far more serious nature. Censorship like that is the antithesis of freedom of speech.

Fuck censorshit, fuck extremists & fuck big corporate.

We need love in this world. Maybe if the fuckwits of the world had a bit more love in their life there would be a lot less hate?

Fuck you for triggering me @Helios :wink:

Edit:

As a example last weekend a dickhead on social media called an Aboriginal player on a different team a monkey on social media. Pretty standard stuff especially with sports teams involved :disgust:.

Today that "fans" club has issued a two year ban on him attending any matches & have torn up his membership. What a great result. Don't need dickheads like that in the game. He had the freedom to say it & the club had the freedom to ban him which will ruin his life :smile:.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
S&B for not having quick swap batteries,
IMG_20190413_171515.jpg

I was just getting relaxed too.:smoke:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back