Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Rant FUCK YOU

"some science and karma to what I am saying"

Is this not a bit of conflict in terms?....

Also there is a bit more to the possible Germanic origin than the first Google result...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck
Not that wikipedia is academically accepted
No conflict with Science or karma here. :biggrin: One in not necessarily antithetical to the other. Some confuse science with some sort of materialism or determinism. I'm not part of the Dawkin's mindset. BTW.
As far as Karma, Well what we do can reverberate back in mysterious ways. :whoa:
There are also studies that prove people who swear are more intelligent
So we can find research that backs up what we wish to put out there
Do you really believe the title of the one article 'People Who Swear May Be Happier, Healthier And More Honest' ? That's why it helps to discern and remain skeptical. There is lots of 'pop science' articles out there as well to muddy the waters even further. A huge tell is whom the article is directed at or if it is perhaps a 'feel good' article that merely skims the top of the subject matter. But then again I'm not about to read a proper dissertation on the subject either. :newspaper:

As for me, cursing has never makes me sound like I know what I'm talking about. I'm not putting that unnecessary impact 'to strike' on what I'm saying. People understand the points I'm making more clearly and they don't react emotionally if I take a little more care at to whom I'm speaking to instead of who I'm 'speaking at'. :twocents:

I know I would rather vape the bud that was described as "fuckin great" over the one that was called "great"

I would feel more uncomfortable if I was given the "great" bud and much happier and less stressed if I was given the "fuckin great" bud

:smug:
It has the reverse effect for me. Someone is trying to 'impress' me that it is 'fuckin great', I'm already skeptical. I need something more descriptive. If they can describe HOW it is great, then I'm less stressed about my decision.

Thus the need to invent new words to replace old ones, non stagnant vernacular

Young ppl grow up hearing words and they mean less, so they use different words to offend or gratify
I guess you are referring to 'context; and how Engllish is a living language. And how words that get overused, lose their impact, Or Phrases for that matter. People get desensitized to words that have their meaning stretched/watered down over time. Some people know that newer words and catch phrases, when used have a certain cache to them. So they try to shoe horn them in situations that don't really fit. You know that type of person. :nod: Then it loses it meaning for the less descriptive interpretation. And the watering down of language begins. I often will look up certain words that I use occasionally, So the mouth breathers won't dumb me down entirely. :goofy: "Increase your word power". or something to that effect.

It is hilarious to me how similar cultures view certain words used arbitrarily in general conversation very differently.
Or how a seemingly normal phrase get's interpreted as being literal. Comedians have a wealth of material with these types of misinterpretations/misunderstandings. I've had to filter out my phrases when trying to convey something to a foreigner. And I realize as an American, how much phrases that we use that are considered commonplace.

Last edited:
Wow

If I can be FUCKED I will come back to this later

But then again I could just use the thread title and say fuck off

See how I feel later, nicely chilled and enjoying my evening here.... Maybe tomorrow I'll counter BS

Or maybe I'll feel as I do now and say fuck it......

See how I feel later, nicely chilled and enjoying my evening here.... Maybe tomorrow I'll counter BS
I'm just riffin' bro and enjoying your input. It's all good here. :smile: Please enjoy your chill moment and don't let my loose ramblings affect you. :chill: As long as their is something entertaining and stimulating for you somewhere in this thread, then It's all good. I'm just a little engaged on the subject matter of language already. If you couldn't tell. :goofy:

Perhaps I should say 'Fuck it' for now as well. So I don't become even more overbearing. Like I said earlier, Just got caught up with the subject matter. NOTHING PERSONAL AT ALL Y'all. Everybody here is awesome :peace: Peace out everybody.

It is also positive and negative where as dick is always used negatively
I'm Canadian and the use of the C word is always meant as the worst possible insult that can be directed towards a woman. It's only rarely heard and even then only in isolated groups of people.

Dick on the other hand, lives right next door to me and he's an alright guy. I first learned this word in 1st grade when learning to read using the Dick and Jane reader books, such as the early classic "Fun with Dick and Jane".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_and_Jane

@Squiby its a curious observation, I worked with many French Canadians/French over the years, Funny how in Quebecois many Curse words revolve around the Church such as Tabarnac! Calice! Where as Americans seem to revolve many Curse words around the Crotchitous region. Putain!

I'm Canadian and the use of the C word is always meant as the worst possible insult that can be directed towards a woman. It's only rarely heard and even then only in isolated groups of people.

Dick on the other hand, lives right next door to me and he's an alright guy. I first learned this word in 1st grade when learning to read using the Dick and Jane reader books, such as the early classic "Fun with Dick and Jane".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_and_Jane
CUNT is very discriminationing word in various cultures.
FUCK is worse in theocratic CIVILIZATION’S.
CUNT smell’s better 2-me, however that’s my take?

God help Squiby if she ever went to my local on a Friday night :dog:. We use that word here quite liberally & it is not viewed much worse than fuck. Often it is complimentary in nature & I might describe @felvapes as a "good/mad/sick c#$t". Rather than fighting words it would be seen as me calling him a gentleman of the highest standing & all round good bloke. All to do with tone & intonation though as there are 1001 ways to tell someone they are a c#$t & let them know you mean it in a negative connotation :lol:.

Mod note: As for use of the C word it is generally frowned upon by staff here as we are a global forum & some countries find it a highly offensive word. Please bear that in mind before posting content that others may find vulgar or offensive.

Last edited:
I've only heard the C-word IRL a few times. Usually to describe someone who is a mean spirited 'Mega-bitch' . Like say a Leona Helmsey.

Then there's this acronym ? We all know the type.
C-an't
U-nderstand
N-ormal
T-hinking

Come to Oz Cucky & you will hear that word used in ways you never though possible :lol:. I would say it a few times an hour especially in the car or watching a sports event. For instance if i am waving someone across a pedestrian crossing i might say to myself "c'mon c#$t hurry up".

Come to Oz Cucky & you will hear that word used in ways you never though possible :lol:. I would say it a few times an hour especially in the car or watching a sports event. For instance if i am waving someone across a pedestrian crossing i might say to myself "c'mon c#$t hurry up".
I guess to fit in OZ, I'd have to make the C#$t-version to Aussie. I might even practice that in the mirror. :cursing:Then revert back to using 'dumbass' when I'm back in the states. So that peoples ears won't burn.

Fuck is an acronym for the biblical phrase;

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge

If it's good enough for the bible, it's good enough for me. :rofl:

Fuck is an acronym for the biblical phrase;

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge

If it's good enough for the bible, it's good enough for me. :rofl:
Fuck and cunt are decent word’s in CIVILIZED nation’s!
The BIBLE is fiction!
Non fiction = reality

Santa Clause is not true?

Why did I find toy’s before he came?
I love FRANCE and ENGLAND!
One is not better than the other?
Decent writer’s come from both sides of da channel!

Last edited:
Fuck me for having no green for days, an unwanted tolerance break/poor attitude and the whole waiting game. :whipit:Everybody send a message to the great green goddess that your boy @Cuckfumbustion is in need. :goofy:
I'll start a grow room here in this thread and check how tall they grow later. :weed::weed: :weed:
:peace:

giphy.gif

Keep calm, smile and say fuck you

I was at the bud store today. I pulled into a spot where someone had parked over the line so I parked a bit over. Then went inside. Some loud big mouthed asshole came in and complained about someone double parking. With a smile on my face I told him that it was me and someone had parked well over the line, deal with it! Then said fuck you under my breath.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back